Uncircumcised penis + condom usage

CessnaMan

Virgin
Halo,

I am afraid my question is not nearly as "spicey" as some of the others posted here, but ... here goes.

So I am male, mid twenties, and uncircumcised, no condom, sex is great, everything works fine, clean etc.

However, I find when I use a condom, that sex is pretty bland, so I was reading something, and it says you should pull the foreskin back before putting on the condom, I cannot do this, it is like either the skin is too tight, or there is not enough "slack" in the skin that connects the very tip of the penis to the side of the foreskin.

Please refrain from sex safe chatter, involved in all but a marriage, I am finanically stable, she is on the pill, but is still paranoid, as she is working on her PHd, college is a boys club, kid would be the end of .... but I am not the 18 y/o college freshman making out in the dorm room.

Thanks,
CessnaMan

I've said this a few times before in the past, but it bears repeating as it seems not to many people know this tip-

when you are about to put the condom on, put a drop or two (not too too much) of lube in the tip, or on the head of your penis. My husband and I use condoms as our preferred method of contraception (that and some judicious calendar counting) and the way we generally do it is that I put some lube in my palm, massage it arounf the end of his cock a bit, and then I put the condom on him. The lube keeps it all a bit nice and 'slippy' inside there, but since it's not at the base of his cock it doesn't interfere with, er, keeping it on.

We use the Durex Avanti (non latex; I believe they are polyurethane) condoms; we've found after much trial and error that they are the thinnest ones that provide the most sensitivity for him. The combination of them with the inside-lube has been so effective that on occasion he has had to stop and check to be certain it was still there!

Good luck to you both.

Wear that raincoat!

Making love while wearing a rubber is ALWAYS going to feel less intense than not wearing one.

I'm afraid your only choice is to experiement around until you find the one condom that is best for you.

I use condoms only on rare occasions, so I can't really recommend a brand, but when I did, I never found one that was as good as going without. All of them had a "feeling" flaw in one way or another. I'd swear the guy that invents a condom that feels as good will make a fortune.

CessnaMan said:
Halo,

However, I find when I use a condom, that sex is pretty bland, so I was reading something, and it says you should pull the foreskin back before putting on the condom, I cannot do this, it is like either the skin is too tight, or there is not enough "slack" in the skin that connects the very tip of the penis to the side of the foreskin.

Please refrain from sex safe chatter, involved in all but a marriage, I am finanically stable, she is on the pill, but is still paranoid, as she is working on her PHd, college is a boys club, kid would be the end of .... but I am not the 18 y/o college freshman making out in the dorm room.

Thanks,
CessnaMan

Is this a question about condums or your foreskin? / both?

If you are married and not afraid of disease, The condom is not working for you there are many alternatives to birth control. Some better then others.

Can you please clarify the question for slow people like me in a 182 as you leap away in your lear.

well i've nothing new to contribute really except to say that i don't feel a thing with a condom on - okay i exaggerate, i feel enough to stay hard but fucking to orgasm is like a bloody mission for me with a condom on (uncircumcised and pull back the foreskin). you may need larger condoms (width) that has been a problem with me, featherlite senstive condoms actually allow me to realise i'm still alive

CessnaMan said:
Halo,

I am afraid my question is not nearly as "spicey" as some of the others posted here, but ... here goes.

So I am male, mid twenties, and uncircumcised, no condom, sex is great, everything works fine, clean etc.

Thanks,
CessnaMan

Is this a question about condums or your foreskin? / both?

If you are married and not afraid of disease, The condom is not working for you there are many alternatives to birth control. Some better then others.

Can you please clarify the question for slow people like me in a 182 as you leap away in your lear.

It really seems to me that the central issue here is a narrowing of the preputial orifice, also known as phimosis (yeah, I had to google that).
I remember not being able to pull back the foreskin when I first started masturbating, also being afraid I might "break" my penis when I pulled it back too much (I was like 12), but eventually it just stretches enough you'll be able to do it.
A buddy once told me that his doctor told him something along "just play around enough down there" when he was about the same age, promising that an operation will very likely not be necessary because the situation will "handle itself".

I remember sex at first being a bit too intense when I had my foreskin pulled back, but especially with condoms it really helps having the glans bare and the condom act as another sort of "foreskin", it'll feel at least similar. It will propably feel a bit more intense though.

Do/did you masturbate regularely? Would your wife agree if you did? Phimosis in an advanced state can lead to some medical and hygienic problems, mainly because you can't fully wash your glans and risk infections.

Now I'm not an expert, this is just some personal experience. You might want to read up on this though, deciding for yourself how to proceed (warning: the dick pick is a bit gross and shows an extreme example):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

I find it funny btw. how they mention multiple times how this pretty much "solves itself" during puberty, but don't go into the fact that it has to do with masturbation or sex in general.

I'll include the German wiki site here because the pictures show a less advanced state. The second pic a bit more below pretty much shows how it looks once you're able to pull back your foreskin completely:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimose

Now when you decide to "train" just don't overdo it and don't force it. It's likely clotted (is that the right word?) together, I don't think it can actually adhere. Just give it time and do it regularely.
If you think you have an advanced state (doesn't sound like it though) you might want to see a doctor.

You can thank me for improving your sex life later ; )

You can thank me for improving your sex life later ; )

This thread is almost 14 years old, and it was his only post ever on the site. It seems unlikely that he's still following the thread.

P.S. Welcome to Lit!

Last edited:
Well, that's emberassing xD
Now I'm confused though: How is this thread on this forum's front site?

Edit: Oh shit, I think I went through the FAQ with "commonly asked questions" or smth. because I looked for something.
Well, I at least can hope somebody with a similar problem will read this someday then...

So thank you, I'm glad I joined :D

Last edited:
Well, that's emberassing xD
Now I'm confused though: How is this thread on this forum's front site?

Edit: Oh shit, I think I went through the FAQ with "commonly asked questions" or smth. because I looked for something.
Well, I at least can hope somebody with a similar problem will read this someday then...

So thank you, I'm glad I joined :D

It's always funny to me when old threads are bumped and wonder how they are even found. I do think your response could help someone, so it could be a good thing you stumbled upon it. :)

Well, I was looking for an answer on "how to type italic in stories" in the sticky thread "most popular asked questions" and remember finding this xD

Back