On an Island

SuperWill19

Really Experienced
Let me know if there is already a story like this. A young woman was finally realizing her dream of traveling the world. Shortly after her trip begins she is somehow steanded on a Deserted Island, all alone. She is there alone for nearly a year. Then one day another person is stranded there. She finds him cute but it takes a few weeks for them to do anything about it. Then he dies on one of their many attempts to escape the island. Which also happens to be shortly after their first night of sex. Soon after that she discovers she is pregnant. Sometime before the baby's first birthday she is finally rescued.

This one screams for tentacles but no, I won't go there.

For drama, mother and child are not rescued. She raises him and eventually they fuck. And fuck some more. Shoot forward a generation or three: a wild colony of lithe, fit folks with nothing to do but fish and fuck, like Sawney Bean but without the banditry and cannibalism.

Maybe start the story in the early 1900s. The colony is discovered by the outside world sometime recently. Does fevered media attention threaten their way of life? How do Alex Jones and Breitbart cover them? Do pr0n producers think they've struck a gold mine?

it is pretty much a Lit trope that deserted islands = incest.

it is pretty much a Lit trope that deserted islands = incest.
Or interracial or group or whatever / whomever are available. If you're shipwrecked with a goat, watch out. Better make it a were-goat. And be alert for tentacles.

I was actually trying to stay away from incest on this story. Since most of my stories contain incest in them.

I'm not sure the incest would lead to a colony. If she was, say, 21 and the boy didn't ejaculate into her until the day after his 18th birthday, she'd be 39, and her fertility won't be what it used to be. If they have two children-grandchildren, there's a 50% chance they'd be of the same gender. When they reach their 18th birthdays, at least 36 years would have passed. 1900 + 36 = 1936. Our Nellie-Bly wannabe would be in her late 50s.

If it's as you initially posted it, the child will want to know who his/her father was and might want to do a search.

Or interracial or group or whatever / whomever are available. If you're shipwrecked with a goat, watch out. Better make it a were-goat. And be alert for tentacles.

some islands have mutant praying mantises as well ;)

I'm not sure the incest would lead to a colony. If she was, say, 21 and the boy didn't ejaculate into her until the day after his 18th birthday, she'd be 39, and her fertility won't be what it used to be. If they have two children-grandchildren, there's a 50% chance they'd be of the same gender. When they reach their 18th birthdays, at least 36 years would have passed. 1900 + 36 = 1936. Our Nellie-Bly wannabe would be in her late 50s.

If it's as you initially posted it, the child will want to know who his/her father was and might want to do a search.

What if her family was prone to producing twins? She could have popped out a son and a daughter at the same time, and eighteen years later, things really get moving.

Carnevil9,

Even as frats, as opposed to a brother and sister born just a few years apart from the original mother-child coupling, would need 18 years for them to grow up and conform to Literotica rules to produce the next generation.

These children-grandchildren to the original mother and son, or to each other, sibling-cousins, would need another 18 years.

Carnevil9,

Even as frats, as opposed to a brother and sister born just a few years apart from the original mother-child coupling, would need 18 years for them to grow up and conform to Literotica rules to produce the next generation.

These children-grandchildren to the original mother and son, or to each other, sibling-cousins, would need another 18 years.

Nope. The mother, pregnant with fraternal twins from the lover who just died, gives birth to the son and daughter within a few months of his death. Eighteen years later (wink), these two begin fucking, producing twin offspring every ten months or so. (There isn't much else to do!) Within ten years (twenty eight years total from start of story), there would be at least twenty grandchildren running around, plenty to start a colony.

Carnevil9,

You're right!
I forgot about that dude.

Okay: 1900 + 18 = 1918.
Still possible.

The 18 rule is about DESCRIBING sex, not REPORTING it. I've stories where I say she was a mother at 14 and so was her daughter, whose own daughter at 18 can enjoy a vivid sex life beside her 32-yr-old MILF mom and 46-yr-old GILF grandma. All tennis-toned, of course.

Back