Submitting to darkness (open to one female, no men)

nightmistress

Goddess Rising
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Posts
5,876
Submitting to darkness (closed for DrMelonCollie and myself)

This role play is going to be about a maid working for a very rich, yet reclusive gothic woman. The maid finds out that her employer is a dominatrix and wants to try to let her prim self go by submitting to the gothic woman's desires. WARNING: there will be a masturbation scene in a graveyard and the dominatrix is a vampire. If those things bother you, this RP isn't for you. I will be playing the role of the reclusive gothic dominatrix . Please pm me if you are interested.

Update: role taken!
 
Last edited:
http://www.halloweencostumeideas.biz/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Naughty-Maid.png

Have you ever had one of those jobs that you wondered if you were really wise to take?

I have, one after another of perverted old men, wanting me to clean in the nude, and my closest was full of slutty uniforms that I had worn a few times before quitting. Which is why I was enjoying my new job. First my employer was female, second she was hot, and third she was rich. So I spent my days cleaning the house, which was huge, there was evidently an entire lower level I hadn't even begun to clean up. Most of the bedrooms weren't used to after getting them tidied up in case of guests I had time to deal with other rooms.

It wasn't until I got to the kitchen that I began to wonder about my employer, the fridge was full of wine bottles, at least they looked like wine bottles, and it was all red wine. I figured she was an alcoholic, but she looked damn fine for someone with a drinking problem.

I saw very little of her as I had the house to myself during daylight hours.

Then she offered me a live in position, saying I'd done so well she wanted to have me available 24/7. I jumped at the offer, since I lived in a dump, and after moving my merger personal items into one of the upstairs bedrooms I found the kitchen stocked with my favorite food.

I wondered how to thank her and as the sun descended I ate my dinner. I had picked out a steak, it had been a long time since I'd eaten meat. When my employer appeared, as always I was a little startled, a bit aroused, and felt an strange urge to offer myself up at her feet.


(so feel free to show me the basement, or whatever)
 
The old gothic Victorian house was my treasure, the only place I could truly be myself. My name is Lethia Nightshade and I am a witch and vampire (although nobody in town knows that). To them I am just a rich recluse, a young gothic lady who is best avoided. I am 32 years old, but my soul is quite old. I often feel like I don't belong in this time. I'm 5'8", 160 pounds, pale white skinned, violet eyed, and auburn haired. Although it is 2016, I dress in gothic Victorian clothes everyday. I have a passion for things that are old. I have collected so many things from the past I have found myself in need of a maid to help me keep my beautiful house in order. So I put out an add on the internet and in the paper. Hopefully soon my maid will be here and I can welcome her into my dark world.
 
When she arrived I had to smile. She was quite attractive, I had to stop myself from biting her neck the moment I saw her.

"Welcome to my home my dear. I'm Lady Lethia Nightshade, make yourself comfortable" I said as I opened my door wide. Her eyes were wide, taking in her surroundings.

"Now there are quite a few rooms to clean, but most of the time they will just need a dusting. I don't entertain guests often. I like my privacy, but feel free to ask me anything if there is something you need to do. I'm very sensitive to the sun, so you won't see me much during the day. I'm mostly around at night, so feel free to talk to me then. Thank you for your help" I said, wondering when she would tell me her name.
 
"Cora DelaCrois," I offered my name, looking around at the ancient house, filled with ancient treasures. I kept the shades drawn, using the old fashioned light fixtures to show me what needed to be done. I started at the top and worked my way down, slowly room by room, unearthy ancient treasures, the entire house a gothic delight, both inside and out. The pay was good, and while people in town talked about my new employer she seemed rather nice, and we occasionally chatted if I left after sunset. I didn't feel as if she was watching me, though she could very well be, and found myself wearing skimpier outfits, bikini tops, and shorts.

I'd often sunbathe outside for a few hours around noon, enjoying the warmth of the sun upon my skin, before going back to work.
 
"What a lovely name. It's a pleasure Cora" I said after she introduced herself. She was very well mannered, but I just knew by looking at her that there was something a little naughty about her. Not that I minded, I like a good naughty girl that I could put in her place. I am a dominatrix and I love seeing a beautiful woman submit her body to me and the pleasure that I give. I shivered as I pictured Cora submitting to me, letting me take her over the edge. It made me itch to touch her, but I had to bide my time. Too soon and I could scare her off. So I watched her from the shadows of my room, laying on my lawn in her skimpy clothes.

"You tempt the devil girl. If you're not careful, you'll end up in the lions den" I whispered as I licked my fangs before I went to go change into my sheer black night gown (completely naked underneath it) and lay in my beautiful black canopy bed so I could get some sleep.
 
Of course I always put on something more respectable to go back home, I didn't need or want the guys there to be panting over me. I liked to maintain a nice all over tan, and wondered if I could get away with sunbathing in the nude. So over time I relaxed my caution, working my way through the house, enjoying the Gothic lighting, the dark wood, the luxurious wall paper.

I found myself curious about my employer, and other hearing that she was rich, and lived like a hermit, not much more was to be told. There were a few obviously made up stories of someone getting lost in the woods and never coming out. I laughed at the thought of her new employer killing some stupid hiker in the woods.

But after a few weeks I was ready to tackle Lady Nightshade's bedroom, and I found myself tiptoeing down the dark hall. My fingers on the door knob as I slowly opened to door and finally saw where Lady Nightshade slept
 
I heard the door, but kept my eyes shut. I had decided to lay on top of my covers, my pale naked body showing through the sheer black nightgown. My pussy was wet in anticipation of being looked at by my beautiful maid, seeing her reaction to my body. I wondered what she would do when she saw me like this. The woman was such a tease. I would have to teach her later just how wrong it was to wind me up like she had. I was going to make her beg for me to take her, I could hardly wait. A wicked little smile came to my face as I waited for Cora to come closer to my bed.
 
The bedroom was even darker than the rest of the house, and Lady Nightshade was stretched out on top of her bed in a filmy piece of black lace that hardly seemed to qualify as lingerie. I let the door continue to swing open revealing a large gothic bed, I hesitated in the door, afraid to intrude on her privacy even as my fingers itched to caress my own skin. My heart was beating faster and faster as I realized that my Lady could indeed be interested in more than just my cleaning services.

I pulled the door shut, unintentionally slamming it, and I nearly jumped out of my skin, wondering what it would be like to submit to that beautiful creature, to feel her hands upon my body. I stepped backwards until I was pressed up against the dark paneling in the hall, body trembling with anticipation of Lady Nightshade storming out of her bedroom at any moment.
 
I could smell her, the scent of her want was on the air after she slammed my door. I smiled, she was almost ready to come to me, I could feel it. I looked out the window and smiled. A beautiful moon was out, just the kind of night to show that beautiful creature what she was missing by not coming to me. I slipped out of my nightgown, eager to be naked. I picked up one of my toys and put it in my coat pocket. I slipped the coat on and walked out my door. I was going to put myself on display for my maid, if only she would follow me to the graveyard.

"Follow me, beautiful girl. See just what you are missing" I thought as I walked down the stairs and out the back door to the path that ended up at the graveyard in the woods.
 
Last edited:
I followed her entranced by her eyes and lush figure. Following her out into the woods, the moonlight illuminating her pale skin as I followed along. I shivered slightly as the night air had cooled the evening air and I wondered what she wanted to show me. The graveyard was beautifully tended, old but not decrepit.

I found myself realizing that the townspeople all spoke about her as if she was ancient, and I suddenly trembled in fear, as I considered her youthful appearance. I stared as she moved, removing the coat revealing her body in all it's pale perfect glory.

My eyes were transfixed as she revealed herself to me.
 
When I reached the graveyard I went right for the stone chair. The chair wasn't strait, the back was on an angle, perfect for laying back on. I took off my coat and lay it on the chair, exposing my naked frame to the moonlight. I sighed as the cold air brushed my nipples, instantly making them hard. I ran my hands over my breasts and moaned, that little tease really had gotten me into a state. I sat on the seat of the chair, reaching into my coat pocket to take out my toy. The dildo was not a traditional one, it was make out of silver and had precious gems on it. I lay myself back on the chair, slipping my hand down to my shaven wet pussy.

"Mmmm" I moaned as I slipped a finger inside myself. I took the finger out and ran it over my clit, it was swollen already. I was ready to show my maid just what she had done to me, how much I wanted her to come to me and ask me to take her. I couldn't just take her without her asking me to, it was against code of vampires. As I ran a long black nail over my clit, I grabbed the dildo with the other hand. I pushed my pussy lips open, teasing myself with the head. I arched my back in pleasure as I pushed the dildo inside of myself.

"Oh yes" I hissed as I pushed my breasts together, pinching my nipples as I bucked my hips against my toy. I let one of my breasts go as I moved my hand down to push the dildo in further. I clenched my legs together and ran my finger over my clit. I was dripping wet, all because of my maid. I wanted to have my way with her so badly, it was invading my dreams. It was never good to sexually frustrate one of my kind, we had our ways of driving our partners crazy once they submit to us. I pumped my hips against the dildo, running my fingers over my clit, feeling the orgasm building. I knew that she had followed me and that she would see. This performance was all for her.

"Surrender to me, I will make you see stars. All you have to do is ask and I will make you mine" I said softly. I knew the wind would carry my words to Cora as I pulled the dildo out and then pushed it in again with a quick thrust. I cried out in pleasure as I came, the orgasm ripping through me like a knife. I rode the pleasure as my body shivered and shook, my moans loud on the night air. I sighed in satisfaction as I pulled the dildo out and licked my juices off of it. I could hardly wait to see Cora's face now.
 
Back
Top