Game On!

Their glasses clinked together as he smiled at her. Her breasts were so nice, he loved how the slightest movement made them jiggle and bounce. She was the sexiest woman alive. He thought of something.

"Hey whats that behind you?!"

He had a fake worried look on his face. He wanted to see her breasts jiggle some more. He grinned as he saw the reaction on her face.
 
She turned to look behind her and then flipped back around, "What the hell was it?" Her breasts did bounce as she turned looking. He knew that she was scared of bugs and wondered if that had been it.

When she heard him laughing, she knew it had only been a joke. "Oh ha ha..." she said as she took a bite of the food.

"I have to go back to my apartment tomorrow and get to packing. I have part of my cosplay there," she explained as she sat there running her foot up and down his leg.

She loved teasing him as they sat at the table. She loved him, period.

"So what are you going to dress as, or are you just going to be a tester again?"
 
He laughed, but moaned on the inside, seeing her breasts bounce was such a turn on for him. He loved her breasts, he had so many pics of her in tight tops and cosplay that showed her rack off. He drooled a bit as he ate a bite of his food.

He always said that if there ever was a anime character that came to life, it would be Josey, she was so sexy, her tits were large and rather perky, and all real! He felt his cock twitch, than she felt her foot running up and down his leg. He grinned at her.

"Ok, we will go to your place tomorrow to get more of your belongings."

He smiled as he could not take his eyes off her, even as she chew her food, her breasts seemed to move.

"Fuck..."

He drank his drink down fast.
 
She watched as he ate and drank. She continued to tease him under the table, playing footsie with him. She loved the way that he reacted, it drove her wild.

"Oh baby, you seem out of your drink," she said getting up to take his glass to refill it.

She poured him another drink and swayed her hips over to him, giving him a full view of her body as she danced her way across the floor.

It moved so beautifully as she bent over to kiss him on the cheek just as he took a bite, letting her press her breasts against his body. He gulped as she did so, which made her chuckle. "Here's your drink baby," she said moving back around to her chair.

She sat down and drank some of her mixed drink. "Oh god, I love it here.." she admitted as she looked to him.
 
Ohh the way she teased him with her body... it was so sexy. It turned him on so much. He loved her tits, he loved the way her body moved so sexy. His cock was throbbing in his pants.

"Oh you little minx..."

He shook his head as he stood from the table, collecting the dishes and taking them to the sink and starting to wash them.

"I am glad you like it here, I am happy that you are here, because you are amazing lover."

He let the dishes soak and he walked over to her as he held a slice of tomato, nice and cold. He grinned as he put his arms around her.

"God I love you."

He kissed her and let his hand drop the tomato onto her breast between her tits. He laughed as she felt the cold crisp tomato on her perfect tits and he ran off to his bedroom.
 
She put her plate in the sink and turned to move the rest of the food to the bowl when she felt him put a cold tomato in her cleavage. She nearly dropped what she was holding and turned towards him to get him while getting the tomato out.

But he was so gone. She ran off to the bedroom, tomato in hand.

"What would you do if I were to put a bucket of ice over your cock?!"

She turned to look around the room but couldn't find him.

"I know you came in here, baby," she said. "I am not mad, sweetie. Quite clever actually."

She continued to look for him and then sat down on the bed. "Well, since you're not here, I'll have to start rubbing myself until you appear.." She put her hand between her legs and began to rub her clit.
 
"Aww you give up so easily lover..."

He watched as he walked up behind her as she played with herself, he looked down as he kissed her lips and crawled over her, getting into a 69 position.

"Mmmm what a lovely sight."

He than put his face to her wet pussy and he started to lick down her wet slit. Tasting her, moaning from her taste. He was still clothed as he pleasured her with his tongue. He moved his tongue inside of her, worming its way inside of her, he loved how she reacted.
 
She looked over to him as he reappeared.

Spreading her pussy lips with her fingers, she showed him her wetness. "Oh yeah, I always give up when you're concerned..."

She watched as he climbed over her and began to eat out her pussy. She moaned arching her back as he laid on top of her. "Oh mm, baby...what's this here in front of my face?"

Pulling his waistband down, she released his already swollen cock, taking the tip into her mouth. She licked the tip and swirled her tongue around taking him deep within her mouth as she moaned around him.
 
He moaned into her pussy as he licked her fast, letting his tongue worm its ways inside of her, tasting her juices, swallowing all she had to offer him. But when she took his cock into her mouth, it was heaven.

He started to thrust his cock inside of her mouth as he let one finger rub over her sensitive clit as he licked her pussy. He knew this would get her off. He pulled his mouth away from her.

"Mmm does lover like that?"

He licked her pussy a few more times as he wanted to hear her.

He let his other hand spank her pussy a few times, hearing the wet sounds that came from her as he did so, he grinned as he looked back to her.
 
As he continued the assault on her pussy with his dastardly talented tongue, she moaned out around his throbbing member that she had in her mouth.

Trying to answer him to the best of her ability, all she could do was moan.

She was enjoying the fact that he was eating her out.

She had always dreamed of it and now that it was happening, she couldn't be happier.

Josey continued to suck his huge cock and pulled her one hand up to begin to massage his balls.

She loved the feel of his tongue against her wet cunt and wanted more.

Her hips began to bounce up and down against his face as she was nearing her orgasm. Her moans increased around his cock as she felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge.
 
He stopped licking her cunt as he looked back to her.

"Mmm fuck yea Josey... I want to see you cum, I want to watch you as you cum my lover."

He pulled away from her, he felt her not let go of his cock, but he pulled away, his hard cock bouncing as he moved between her legs. He saw her dripping pussy and he licked his lips.

"God you have the best looking pussy I have ever seen, and I have watched a shit ton of porn and hentai."

He grinned as he looked to her.

"Sometimes I feel that you are a anime woman that came too life."

With that said, he lowered his mouth to her pussy and first started to lick her clit. He felt her body react and he moved his tongue inside of her pussy than, licking her. He pulled away.

"Tell me before you cum baby, I want to watch you cum, see your pretty face, watch your pink pussy cum."

He went back to licking her pussy, over her lips, over her clit, seeking her cum, loving the way she tasted.
 
Josey moaned out as she tried to keep his cock in her mouth. Her body was writhing in pleasure as she was desperately wanting to cum.

She looked to him as she felt him remove his cock from her craving mouth.

"Ungh, you...." she moaned out barely able to make words. She sat up a bit and watched him move between her legs again, licking at her dripping cunt.

She groaned out in delight as she felt him lick her clit, causing her body to arch in reaction as she was now unable to control her legs.

She nodded as he asked her to tell him when she was close. That's all she could do.

As he continued to tongue fuck her moist pussy, she caught glimpses of his eyes as she bit her lower lips.

"Ungh...Johnny!!" she screamed out. "I'm gonna!! Ahhh!"

Her hips were bucking against his face as she motioned for him to hold her legs down. This was going to be a big one.
 
He loved the way she screamed out in pleasure it was so hot. He held her hips down as she watched her pussy clench and than release her hot sticky juices as she screamed out.

"Ohh fuck yeah baby....mmmm that almost made me cum, just watching you..."

He licked at her pussy again, cleaning her up, licking her juices up, not wanting to waste a drop.

"Mmm fuck yeah!"

He sat on his knees and decided to tease her. He had that evil grin on his face as she saw his cock near her opening.

"I bet it would take only the slightest push and my cock would just slide in, you are so fucking wet."

He pushed it more, knowing he might lose this one, or she might just get really pissed. Would he be able to stop her...

He moved his cock head over her pussy lips, he kept his eyes on her, ready to move away from her.

"Mmm so fucking hot, I can feel your pussy pulsing as I run the head of my cock over your pussy."

He moaned as it felt so good.

"But we have 8 more dates to go."

He moved away from her as he pulled his pants up as he grinned at her. He walked away and got her drink and his as he came back in grinning.

"Here you go babe."

He sat down next to her as he kissed her lips.
 
As her orgasm subsided, she looked up into his eyes. He was now on top of her. "Oh god, this is it!" she screamed inside her mind. She felt his cock against her pussy entrance and wanted to move, allowing him inside but he wasn't budging.

"Why do you torture me?" she looked to him and kept trying to move her hips to force him inside of her.

When he got up and put his erection back inside his pants and left the room, she pouted looking at the ceiling. "I cannot believe him.. she thought to herself before he walked back in the bedroom.

She sat up and took the drink from him. "You really love to torture me huh?"

Drinking, she looked to him and sat the drink on the bedside table. "Will you lay here a little while and hold me?"

She laid back on the bed and waited for him to hold her. "We've never done it and I believe that it will make our bond stronger."
 
He nodded his head at her.

"Just like you like to torture me."

He smiled at her.

"Of course I will baby, it is rather hard to just hold you though..."

He took her into his arms and at first held her to his chest, pressing her tits against his chest.

"Mmm baby, who says I can't tease you."

He kissed her nose.

"Our bond is already strong Josey, and I love you, always have and always will."

He looked into her eyes as he shifted himself so he was behind her now, spooning her, letting her feel his package.

"There, that is how it should be right?"

He kissed her neck, licking her skin.
 
She loved the feel of his arms around her. She had always felt safe when she was in his loving embrace.

When he started spooning her, she moaned in delight. "Oh, is that for me?"

Smiling, she continued to moan as she felt his kisses and licks against her skin.

"You always know how to make me feel so good, Johnny."

She moved his hands over her breasts, moving his fingers near her nipples.

"Ah, this is nice."

She ran her hand behind her ass to feel his semi-erect cock.

"I do love you, so much, my Johnny.."
 
He groped her large breasts with his hands as he teased her with his cock. Grinding it into her. He did not know if he could hold out. It has only been 3 dates now. He sighed as he kissed harder over her neck.

"So what you going to get from your place? More toys? More sexy clothing?."

She saw him holding something in his hand as he moved one hand away from her tit. He was holding her panties.

"Everything about you is so sexy Pond. I do believe you are not human. But a sexy anime woman come to this reality."

He kissed her neck again, pinching her nipples between his fingers, one nipple rubbing over her panties he held them.

"Thank you Josey, thank you for being with me."

He smiled at her.
 
She continued to moan as she saw him holding her panties. "Oh I believe that I'm going to be moving quite a bit of stuff tomorrow. I do have to be out soon, I think.." She looked over to him as she kissed him again.

"And what if I were an anime woman? Would it make any difference?"

She turned towards him and kissed him deep on the lips.

"Would my strong handsome man want to help me gather my stuff tomorrow? Perhaps I could strut around my apartment in some cosplay.."

She climbed out of his bed and spun around, her breasts bouncing and her hair flowing. "I bet you'd love to see what I'm wearing to Blizzcon as well as AnimeCon this year. I'm going as Hinata this year for AnimeCon and I already told ya what I'm going to be in for Blizz.."
 
He smiled at her.

"I will rent a truck for the trip my love, I will get all your stuff out of that apartment for you."

He flexed his muscle in his arm for her, showing her how much he worked out.

"Your costume for AnimeCon, will it be a sexy Hinata?"

He kissed her lips as he pinched her nipples, he than backed off.

"I will have to approve your costume for blizzcon, that pally costume sounds a little boring..."

He licked her panties and made sure she was seeing him do so.
 
She shivered as she saw him lick her panties. "Of course, it will be a sexy Hinata. I'll probably be stopped for pictures this time around at Anime Con.."

She got up and looked at him, then walked around behind him as she ran her hands along his sides and up his arms.

"You are certainly strong, indeed.." She put her petite fingers around his arms as she felt his muscles.

She moved towards the door to the bedroom. "Wait, you think my Pally costume is going to boring? Well.." she said with sarcasm. "I think that you will truly love it."

She turned around and gave him another look at her breasts. "What are you wanting to do now, my lover?"
 
"Well you are always stopped lover. You are the hottest girl there, I mean you are from the Anime world."

He smiled at her and shook his head as he she showed off her tits to him again.

"Well, I think we should get some sleep, we have a busy day tomorrow."

He opened his mini fridge and drank a bottle of water, he tossed her one.

"So no dehydration. If you want to sleep in your room tonight, but I would not mind the company of the hottest woman in the universe, anime or reality."

He slid under his covers and held them open for her. She saw him with his phone and all the lights and T.V started to shut off. He loved wireless tech.\

"Come on baby, I will snuggle you all night, let my cock rest against your ass."

He blew her a kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning he awoke before her and he got out of bed carefully to not wake her up. He knew he had a lot to do, he slipped out of bed and started to arrange the truck and moving boxes. He paid for them all with his CC and he started to do his work out routine, he had a small gym setup in another room of his huge apartment. Weights, pull up bar, lots of mirrors and lots of room. He watched the stocks as it was Monday now, and made trades as he saw fit. This was one of his many jobs, stock broker, trial lawyer, IT, real estate. Most of this he could do from home, he had a office, but rarely went in.

He was doing push ups and sit ups as he knew she would still be asleep, it was rather early still.
 
The sight of his body under the sheets was enough to welcome her. She crawled in next to him and pressed her tight ass up against his body. "I love you, Johnny," she said before she dozed off in his embrace. Her mind and body needed the rest.

The next morning, she woke up and found that he was gone from beside her.

She got up and walked around rubbing her eyes. She grabbed one of his big shirts because she couldn't seem to find her clothes around. She pulled it on, her big breasts causing the shirt to stretch as she finished pulling it on.

She walked around the apartment and found him in his workout room. He was lifting weights as she felt her heart soar. "Have you been up a while?" she asked as she moved over by him. She handed him the bottle of water that was near him. "So what's our itinerary today, sexy?"
 
He lifted his last set when he could smell his girlfriends sweet scent. He smiled as he looked to her wearing his shirt. Her big tits really stretched the fabric. He looked to his boxers he was wearing.

"Well yes I have been up..."

He smiled at her.

"Yes we have a lot to do today."

He looked to his watch and saw it was 8 00. He smiled when he heard the sound of a truck backing up.

"I love it when things arrive on time."

He sat up and took her into his arms as he kissed over her breasts.

"Mmmm such anime oppai."

He nuzzled her rack as he stood up and kissed her lips.

"Go get ready. We are going to move you today. I got some buddies coming to help later."

He smiled.

"I have waited so long to have you completely to myself Josey. I am so happy about this."

He smiled as he stood up and looked to her.

"I am going to take a shower, can you whip up some breakfast."

He could not take his eyes off her.
 
She groaned out as she felt him nuzzle her breasts. He really did love her breasts and she couldn't ask for more.

She kissed him lovingly as he stood up. She heard the truck and realized that it was nearing time. Today she'd be moving into his place and she couldn't wait!

"Sure, raggedy man..I'll get something quick made," she said as she spanked his ass lightly as he turned to go get a shower.

Walking into the kitchen, she opened the fridge up and pulled out the eggs and sausage. They had some tortillas left over so she decided to make breakfast burritos.

She finished with the egg and sausage, adding cheese to the mix before placing the tortillas on foil. She rolled them up and pulled out some small containers. She placed the hot breakfast burritos that were wrapped in the foil into one big one, then poured salsa into the other two small ones. Placing them in a plastic bag, she tied it up like a to-go order.

She went towards his room and grabbed her clothes out of the bag she had. She heard him in the shower and decided to peek in. "Babe, I've got breakfast ready. I'm gonna get dressed." She saw his form in the glass shower and smiled.

She got on her short shorts and pulled on a tight tank top after putting on her bra. She didn't really need the bra but it helped if she had to run around.

She watched as he came out of the shower. "So, we're going to get everything today?" Her face was glowing with excitement as she reached for his towel to help dry him off.
 
"You are going to be the reason for my death, lack of blood flow..."

His cock was still hard from seeing her perfect tits, her round ass. He shook his head and sighed. He saw how she wanted to help dry him and he smiled at her. She was so caring, she wanted to care for him. That really touched him, that is what he has always wanted in a woman and here he gets a Angel.

"You are so perfect my love, thank you for being such an Angel. And yes, we are getting everything."

He started to dress and he walked out of the bathroom and took the bag.

"Breakfast smells great lover, lets get going. Ill drive the truck, you take your car."

He kissed her and spanked her plush ass.

"Mmm that was a good one."

He grinned at her as he squeezed it before walking away from her. He got in the truck, it was early, a bit chilly out. Not that much traffic, but it was only sunday.

Before they knew it they were at her apartment.

"Ok, all the stuff is here, now lets start getting everything ready, while we wait for help. The landlady here said she had helpers coming as well."

He smiled at her. He dragged the boxes in and got to work packing her stuff up.
 
Back
Top