My wife did it again!!

You remind me that their very first date was a meet at a pool club he frequents and he was with a couple who are friends of his and they all four went back to his. The couple left and within moments Roger was making out with her. Damn sure that those two friends knew right then exactly what was gonna happen when they left! So he sure wanted "his buddies to know" from day one!

I'm thinking, with him figuratively 'clicking his fingers' and she's over there: Is that an Alpha trait? Like what I've just reminded us is? And by the sound of it he's got the biggest heft on his dong that Mrs S has known? ... "Alpha Fuck Buddy"?

Guys don't like to admit it but we talk. We like to talk about the women we've had sex with. Even if it is subtle and tactful. So I have no doubt a number of his friends know. Which I kind of like. They know they have a no strings sexual relationship. Maybe at some point they might take a shot at the title too. Then who knows...

Yes, and not only the "meat in her" effect, but also the effect of having regular, ordinary and guilt free extramarital sex. I think that's a definite turn on for Mrs.

A question then!
What proportion of married women do you think would like regular guilt free extramarital sex??

A question then!
What proportion of married women do you think would like regular guilt free extramarital sex??

Probably a lot more than one might assume. I would dare to say most. But there's some factors that stop a lot of wives from acting on these desires. Of course she doesn't want to ruin her marriage. But I feel most women feel that society would judge them as "sluts" for having extra marital sex. I also feel there's the idea of not wanting her husband with other women. An affair might give her husband the right, shall we say, to bed another woman.

Get these out of married women and there wil be a lot of wives having lots of sex with lots of other men!

Hey Screw.

Fuckbuddy is an appropriate term. You used fucktoy to describe her to him. That works in reverse as well.

Fuckbuddy, Fucktoy. Those are nice.

So why did I get super hard when you used the word "Bull"

In the traditional sense it doesn't really apply to you as you aren't submissive to Roger. But in the way that he can fuck her pretty much whenever he wants and you sort of are. But I don't think of you as lesser than, although as a general rule I recognize the strength in willful submission.

Still all of that is fun to talk about but it doesn't change the fact that when you called Roger the bull to our Mrs. Screwher I got super hard.

A question then!

If it were not for fears (Screwher described it pretty well in his post) I think all who receive pleasure from sex.

I've thought of this idea myself. Maybe a short weekend excursion to a nearby city. But I'd want to be there with them. The whole time though they're the primary couple. I'd just be the third wheel quietly taking it all in. Going so far as to getting two hotel rooms beside one another. Daytime activities and meals together. I love this PDA in the bar idea. Then at the end of each night we adjourn to our rooms. Then soon through the paper thin walls I can hear the moaning, the "Fuck me!", and the orgasms.

I like that idea with adjoining rooms! Hope it happens

Also on the how many women want extramarital sex question.. I know my lady is turned off by the idea. Anytime she hears mention or sees it in a tv show she expresses how disgusting it is. I have a feeling it is the whole "will society judge me" notion in her head.

I've thought of this idea myself. Maybe a short weekend excursion to a nearby city. But I'd want to be there with them. The whole time though they're the primary couple. I'd just be the third wheel quietly taking it all in. Going so far as to getting two hotel rooms beside one another. Daytime activities and meals together. I love this PDA in the bar idea. Then at the end of each night we adjourn to our rooms. Then soon through the paper thin walls I can hear the moaning, the "Fuck me!", and the orgasms.
That also sounds like a great idea when Mrs. Screwher warms up to a striking guy on vacation somewhere and seduces her up to his room for an amazing Fuck fest ;)

That also sounds like a great idea when Mrs. Screwher warms up to a striking guy on vacation somewhere and seduces her up to his room for an amazing Fuck fest ;)

Mmm yes, this has definitely crossed my mind. I can totally see it happening on our next holiday together!

Greetings,

I found this thread a few days ago so I have basically been binge reading over the last 72 hours to catch up. As someone who has become intrigued with this topic, hearing about the progression has been both entertaining and enlightening. One thing I have noticed is that Lady Screwher goes to see her lover mostly when he wants. This got me thinking, what if she made arrangements when she wanted? Say, for example, that Mr. Screwher mentions that he will be busy all day on Saturday or Sunday to give her time to enjoy herself... or someone else. <Insert sexy, suggestive comments as he departs the house> Imagine what an entire day of anticipation and wonder would do.

Other fun suggestions come to mind to continue climbing the peaks of excitement, but those can be saved for another time.

Enjoy and thanks for sharing,

B

I love this thread. Love stories about cheating when I a jerking off.

This story is hot because it accepts the cheating...

BTW, I love PMs about this topic.

Greetings,

I found this thread a few days ago so I have basically been binge reading over the last 72 hours to catch up. As someone who has become intrigued with this topic, hearing about the progression has been both entertaining and enlightening. One thing I have noticed is that Lady Screwher goes to see her lover mostly when he wants. This got me thinking, what if she made arrangements when she wanted? Say, for example, that Mr. Screwher mentions that he will be busy all day on Saturday or Sunday to give her time to enjoy herself... or someone else. <Insert sexy, suggestive comments as he departs the house> Imagine what an entire day of anticipation and wonder would do.

Other fun suggestions come to mind to continue climbing the peaks of excitement, but those can be saved for another time.

Enjoy and thanks for sharing,

B

Thanks for taking an interest in our adventures. You're not the first person to notice that their relationship seems to revolve around whenever Roger wants some pussy. But honestly I'm good with that.

*Update*

I just got home from work. I'm sitting alone in an empty house again here updating my thread. Earlier today Mrs. Screwher called me saying that she's made a long overdue date with Roger tonight. That alone started to make things stir into pants. Right now knowing at this moment she's probably in his bed underneath him has me hard and starting to crawl the walls again! But here's the kicker...

I have plans to go out tonight! Plans I made before she made her arrangements. So now I'm going to be out and about tonight instead of my usual position naked and horny. My wife getting royally fucked is going to be a distraction all night! Wish me luck!

*Update*

I got home late last night/early this morning from my night of booze and buddies. The house was still empty. Mrs. Screwher had obviously decided to spend the night at Roger's. I wanted to call her but decided not to disturb her. She was either sleeping or better yet he was pushing her ass into her mattress for the umpteenth time.

She did call soon after I awoke this morning. We exchanged pleasantries and told each other that we both had fantastic nights. She should be home soon and I'm obviously quite excited now. So only now am I truly appreciating that time she's off getting laid!

*Update*

First off, please accept my apologizes for my tardiness in getting this off. This weekend has been full of social functions and activities. Even beyong stuff that requires my wife being nude for!

Since how things initially played out I was obviously hot and horny when my wife got home. So it wasn't long before I was pulling her clothes off right in our living room. Again she was sans her underwear! It's still hot! I know for her she does it because she's still getting cleaned up at his place. But again for me it's physical proof that another man removed her bra and panties. She got naked with him and he screwed her!! Not to mention the set she wore. Almost matching pink panties and light red lacey bra.

We made our way upstairs. Mrs. Screwher in front of me. I admired her ass as we went up. I'm an "ass man" so even after all our years together that sexy derrière is still a source of excitement for me! The idea of Roger enjoying it soon crossed my mind quickly. In our bedroom we fooled around a bit. Then she went down on me and stroked my cock. Then I returned the favor. I licked her clit while fingering her. Soon she exploded with her orgasm! When she came down I crawled up into her. Slid my cock into her and started to fuck her! Then it wasn't long before she said it of her own volition.
"Oh Roger! Fuck me!"
It wasn't long before I was turning her over and bring her up on all fours. Doggy style is how I like to cum the most.

I missed the whole shebang!

A busy weekend here as well. Keep posting. I hope to catch the next one. Although with you out and about it wouldn't be quite the same without you jacking off too.

I'm not really sure what to call it that I am jacking off to your wife calling you by her lover's name.

But whatever sort of weird menage a quatre that is... its hot

I know for her she does it because she's still getting cleaned up at his place. But again for me it's physical proof that another man removed her bra and panties. She got naked with him and he screwed her!!

You know, my gfs knowing that they will most probably get very wet during the date (I like playing some naughty games in public places) most often had another panties with them just to have clean ones to change. So I can hardly believe that Mrs Screwher wouldn't have some clean panties with her to put on after she cleans herself at Roger's, unless she wants to come home to you without panties, be it her own wish or Roger's one.

Then it wasn't long before she said it of her own volition.
"Oh Roger! Fuck me!"
I love every sign of your wife getting more and more into this sweet game.

p.s. Monday is a "check what new has happened with Screwhers" day.

You know, my gfs knowing that they will most probably get very wet during the date (I like playing some naughty games in public places) most often had another panties with them just to have clean ones to change. So I can hardly believe that Mrs Screwher wouldn't have some clean panties with her to put on after she cleans herself at Roger's, unless she wants to come home to you without panties, be it her own wish or Roger's one.

I love every sign of your wife getting more and more into this sweet game.

p.s. Monday is a "check what new has happened with Screwhers" day.

I like to think your assessment is the right one. Maybe it is on some subconscious level. Or a "two birds with one stone" idea.

Random question, would you ever get involved with them if she wanted you too?

Well I want to be involved in the way that I want to watch my wife with him. I never think of myself in a threesome with her and another guy, but in the heat of the moment never say never.

My wife hasn't been naughty with anyone else for quite a while. But yesterday with the cold weather and all we decided to eat in and invite our new young single neighbor over for dinner.

We all got a bit drunk and the conversation started to get a bit risqué. Before I knew it, this guy was making out with the guy on our sofa with me watching. Eventually, she looked over at me as if to say "please let him fuck me." And so I did.

I like to think your assessment is the right one. Maybe it is on some subconscious level. Or a "two birds with one stone" idea.

And which one do you prefer? For it to be initially your wife's pleasure coming to her husband sans panties, or Roger wanting her to go home like that and her being his obedient fucktoy even when going home to her husband?

Back