Custom Made Trophy (Closed)

About ten minutes after she went out to the beach, Chris called and told Mark he was going to be dropping off the things they talked about the day before.

Mark came out to the beach and walked over to where Katie was laying down. "What did I tell you about sunscreen yesterday, young lady?" He chuckled. "Here, I brought you some." He set the bottle of lotion down on the towel next to her. "I'll be just inside if you need me, doing some work around the house." He waved and headed back in.

A short while later, there was a knock on the door as Chris arrived. He handed over a bottle of pills, and a small smart phone sized device. "Here it is. Ok, normally, this thing would be calibrated to the brain wave patterns of the subject, but that involves bringing them to a lab and scanning them, which would be a hint that something is going on I think you'll agree. So the best I can do is set it to affect women. It won't be as effective, the affects will be less pronounced, but that could work in our favour. She may not notice how much she is changing, or think that it has anything to do with something that isn't her own desires. And as an added bonus, it will also affect any friends she brings over."

Mark nodded and kept listening. "The device will bring about the mental and personality changes... loss on inhibitions, desire to flaunt her body, that sort of thing... but it can't make her actually sex crazed. That's what the pills are for. Have her take 1 every day."

After Chris left, Mark looked at the pills and found that they were remarkably similar to the multi-vitamin that Katie took every morning when she woke up. She was a very healthy girl, so they weren't really necessary, but she took them religiously anyway. He smiled and dumped the rest of the bottle and replaced them with the new pills.

Now it was time to place the device. Up in her room, he found an out of the way spot to place it, and he turned it on. When he did so, nothing happened, but he really wasn't expecting much. This was something that was supposed to brainwash his daughter into being a bimbo slut... he still shook his head at himself when he thought about what he was doing. But then the idea of one of her friends going through a similar change flashed through his mind. There definitely were going to be perks of doing this...
 
"Thanks dad," she laughs softly and takes the sunscreen, rubbing it all over her body and she feels the eyes of many guys blatantly staring at her. Her skin flushes a little embarrassed but she finds herself enjoying it, taking her time running her fingers over her skin. A few come over and chat with her, getting her number or just flirting with her a little. She smiles at all of them and is sweet and polite as always, even when some people she went to school with don't recognize her.

She turns on the radio and turns it up a little, laying out on the beach and texting a few of her friends, the few girl friends she has, inviting them to come over before walking inside to get a drink. She remebers to take her multivitamin and took it with a glass of water as she enjoys the air conditioning.
 
Mark was inside watching TV when she came in. "How was the beach Sweetheart? Wearing the Bikini I can imagine the guys were all over you." He chuckled. "That must have been a new experience for you. I hope you enjoyed it."

As they were talking, the doorbell rang. Mark got up and answered it, unless Katie beat him to it, but either way, it was the first of her friends to arrive for the afternoon. "What are you girls up to today?"
 
"It was good, it's so hot though," she laughs softly and then nods. "It was definitely knew, but not unwanted," she says, surprising herself for admitting that. "Got some suitors now dad," she teases him a little and lets him answer the door when they hear the doorbell ring, hearing the girls chatting as he lets them in.

"Oh hey, just here to see Katie and hang out at the beach," one of Katie's best friends, Maddy, says sweetly. Maddy was kind of similar to Katie, except she didn't hide her body like Katie had before. Maddy just wasn't keen on getting with guys or dating really, she kind of hid in the corner, but she was also gorgeous with a killer body- similar to Katies. They girls walk in and greet Katie, complimenting her on her pretty much full body make over as they get drinks and snacks to take out to the beach.
 
"Ok, you girls have fun. Are you expecting anyone else Katie? I'll send them out back when they get here if you are."

With the girls on the beach, he read over some of the things Chris had left him about what the device was programmed to do. It shouldn't reach out to much further than Katie's room, let alone to the beach, but the idea of her friends transforming as well got him interested.

It said that it would instill a desire, and a feeling of pleasure, from flaunting her body. That meant dressing sexy and doing things to show off. Her priorities would shift so that looking good, read hot and sexy, would become more and more important.

It would also give a desire to take in more sexual experiences, most likely porn as it started to take hold, but sex with others, male or female, wasn't out of the picture and became more likely as time went on.

It was going to take weeks, if not more, for the full effect to be seen, depending on how long she spent in her room. A part of Mark couldn't wait to see how his daughter turned out.
 
"Just one or two more dad," she smiles before they walk out the door to the beach, accepting compliments all the way until they reach her spot and lay out their towels, resting on them and starting to tan as they gossip of course.

"I have to show you guys all the clothes I got," she smiles happily as she lays back. "I can't believe you're showing off your body like this, it's so unusual," one of her friends mentions. "But I'm not complaining," she smirks and Katie giggles, blushing. "Whatever Lauren," she smiles as a few guys come over and talk to them for a while.
 
While the girls talked and sunned themselves, Mark busies himself around the house. He didn't comment when, or if, they came in for more snacks, or if they went up to her room to see the new clothes she got.

He wasn't sure if she would tell them her Dad's friend had bought them for her, or that he was flirting with her pretty blatantly. Hell, he wasn't even sure if she really knew it as flirting.

When it was time for dinner, he ordered pizza and let them know it was coming.
 
The girls spent the rest of the afternoon and evening gossiping and relaxing on the beach, and Katie described her experience in detail for them, though she left the details about Chris. She thought the flirting was just in her head, and she wouldn't want to make a fool of herself. Besides, he was recently divorced and she was so much younger than him. It was just his character to act that way towards her, she thought.

The next few weeks went by seamlessly, Katie never expecting a thing. She though the newly recognizable sexual tension between her, and well, everyone, was just her demeanor and mind shifting. She loved showing off her body, and it seemed that love increased every day. She loved the cat calls and the compliments, the occasional touching. She hadn't engaged in any real relationships, but she flirted. She loved flirting. Her sex drive had risen so much she had to play with herself one a day, at least. More often than not it occurred multiple times throughout the day, and she never got tired of it. The friends she had over often seemed to change with her, in some ways. They all showed their bodies off similarly and enjoyed groups of boys that tried to mingle with them.

Katie had also developed a crush on Chris, who was coming to visit them again today. Unknown to her, it was with the purpose of seeing how she was doing and the progress the device and the pills had made on her. When he arrived she rushed to the door, in one of her much less tame outfits that practically begged for attention, an outfit for seduction. "Hey Chris," she smiles happily.
 
Any doubts that Mark had they were doing the right thing were pushed to the side day by day as he saw Katie happier and happier with the changes she was going through. The fact that the changes started after she had decided to explore and break free from the brainwashing her mother had subjected her to made it seem all the more natural, even though Mark knew it wasn't.

That his daughter was dressing up to show her body to anyone that cared to look wasn't lost on mark, and he was hard most of the time his daughter was around. And when her friends, who were over more and more, started showing the same effects, it was almost too much.

Chris rang the bell and smiled as he was greeted by Katie. "Hey there babe!" he looked her up and down, not hiding the fact he was checking her out, or that he liked what he saw. "Wow, you're looking good. How have you been?"
 
"Thanks," she giggles, giving him a hug. More for the pressing her body to his than anything, she wanted to make him aware of her, more than ever before. "I've been really great, how have you been?" she smiles and walks him towards the living room where her dad is, enjoying feeling and seeing his eyes all over her. Him checking her out made her feel accomplished. I mean, he was the one she was trying to impress, wasn't he?

Her dads sometimes obvious arousal around her was never lost on her, and she enjoyed teasing him around the house with even less clothing, claiming that it was more comfortable. "Chris is here dad,"
 
He smiled at Katie. "That's great. You know how it goes with me, I'm lonely and have nobody to spend my money on." he winked at her. "If you want to go shopping again, just let me know."

He followed her in, watching her shapely ass as it swayed back and forth. "Hey Mark. " He greeted his friend.

"Hey, can I get you anything to drink? Want a beer?" Mark responded. Chris said he would take a beer and Mark went to go get it.

"So Katie, have a seat with me." He sat down on the couch and patted right next to him. " I'm glad you're doing OK. You certainly look like you're happy, so this new lifestyle of yours seems to be agreeing with you. I'm really happy to see you exploring your boundaries and not just living within your mom's."
 
"Oh please, like it wouldn't be easy for you to find someone to cure the loneliness and the extra money," she laughs shaking her head, but blushes as he offers to take her shopping again, sitting down next to him right as he asks.

"Yeah everything is really going well. And I'm really happy too, especially with your support and my dads," she smiles, her dad walking in wih a beer for Chris.
 
Chris thought about it for a minute or so. "You're probably right, that I could get any number of women to be with me..." He put his arm around her. "But the problem is, I don't want just any woman. I want a certain kind of woman." He looked down at her face and he took the beer that her dad held out to him.

"I want the kind of woman that most people would call a bimbo, as strange as it sounds. When I get home from the office, I don't want to have a conversation about work, or taxes, or anything like that. I want to have fun, and be with someone who's hardest decision of the day is what to wear, or whether or not to go get her hair done. I want to pamper her and buy her sexy clothes... does that make me a bad person?"
 
She nods as he mentions a certain kind of woman, leaning in as he described what he wants, her eyes widening as she nods. "Not at all, I think that's amazing. That sounds perfect," she smiles at him, shaking her head. She didn't give much thought too the fact that before she had changed, the idea was crazy to her.
 
"Well, I'm glad you think so... So many people think that there's really only one way to go through life. Go to school, get a job, get married and have kids. Some of the pressure for the marriage and kids is lessening a bit, but the job? You're only as good as what you do for a career... and women are under even more pressure. So finding a woman that wants to be what I'm looking for is harder than you'd think."

"But I want a woman that will really go all out for that ideal, you know? I'm talking fake tits, showing off her body... a lot like I've heard you've been doing... and honestly, I wouldn't mind a bit if she slept around, so long as I was the one she came back to... I'd even encourage it. I hope this isn't making you uncomfortable."
 
"Wow," she whispers, her mind mulling over everything that had been said thus far, going back to the shopping and her full make over and comparing herself to what ge wanted. She imagined herself pampering herself and preparing herself all day long, getting plastic surgery, the whole nine yards. And she loved it. She loved everything about it- they could call her whatever they wanted. A bimbo, a slut, a whore. She was fine with that. She just wanted to be the subject of his fantasies.

And sharing her with other people? That would be so exhilirating, especially with his encouragment. I mean, she was still a virgin. It'd be ridiculous for her to only be with one man her whole life. Her sex life wasn't close to satisfied now, the differences in her now and even what she imagined herself to be were great. Realizing she'd paused for much too long, she looks up at him with a small smile.

"Uncomfortable? Not at all. I think that's an amazing idea. The American dream is overrated," she nods.
 
"I'm not sure I would say it's over rated, but it's certainly not for everyone." He chuckled. "But I think now you can see why I have trouble finding the right woman. Not many women aspire for that ideal. I'm glad you aren't disgusted by what I told you. It's not something I tell very many people. But you and your dad are like family."

"I think your dad deserves that kind of woman too, don't you? Someone who will spend all her time and energy on looking as sexy as she can, and doing everything she can to make her man happy?"
 
"Of course, some people don't understand that there are other ways to handle a relationship, and the idea freaks them out," she nods as she leans into him. "Plus I don't think anything you could say would digust me that much," she laughs softly.

"Oh yes, definitely. Daddy works hard. He definitely deserves a woman that will take care of him like that, especially when I leave. I really want someone to make him happy again," she nods quickly, always thinking the world of her father as she considers her dad being with someone like that, and it's a pretty hot thought.
 
"So until I find someone like that, I guess I'll just have to make do with internet porn" He laughed. "Thanks for letting me talk about this, Katie. I really appreciate it."

He didn't know that she was already envisioning herself in the role of his bimbo slut lover. He had actually brought it up only to get the idea in her head, figuring that she would be against it at first. He hadn't counted on her being into it this early, but he wasn't going to complain in the slightest. It just meant that she was a natural at this. Maybe the device wasn't needed at all. But why tempt fate, better to keep to the plan.

"So, what have you been up to since I last saw you? We talked about me, now it's your turn."
 
She allowed her cheeks to flush at the thought of him having to satisfy himself by looking at porn before shaking her head and trying to clear it a bit. "Oh please, you don't have to thank me for that. That pales in comparison to all of the things you've done for me," she smiles at him fondly before giving thought to his question.

"What have I done since I lost saw you? That's a good question. Lots of haning out with friends, a party here and there, a little shopping, a lot of flirting," she teases smiling as she shrugs. "I get hit on a lot now, not to be showing off or anything,"
 
"Of course you get hit on a lot, Katie! Look at you" He was referring to her body and the way she was dressed. "I don't know how your dad does it, living in the same house with you, looking like that." He grinned.

mark chimed in then. "I don't know how I do it either, but if you think this is bad, you should see it when her friends are over. Everywhere I look, a sexy girl just happens to be there..." He was clearly not upset about any of it. In fact, he always seemed to encourage her to have her friends over more, and be happy when they were.
 
"Well thank you," she blushes before she hears her dad chime in, smiling a little at the admittance of his attraction to her and her friends. "We may or may not do it on purpose sometimes dad, you'rs kind of fun to tease," she laughs softly, a small smirk playing at her lips.

"Teasing is like a hobby now," she laughs, biting her lower lip for a moment. "It might get me into some trouble one day," she smiles at both of the men, stealing Chris's beer to take a sip of it, almost demonstrating the teasing.
 
"Oh I can just bet it is." Chris said with a laugh as she took a drink of his beer. "But you know... You don't really want to get a reputation as a tease, now do you? I mean, a girl who teases people all the time, that just becomes her thing. She never gives it up and people just stop paying attention. I don't think you want that to be how people see you, do you?"

"Of course," He continued, taking his beer back to take a drink before handing the bottle back to her. "You may not want to go all the way out there... I mean, all of this is still pretty new. You should know where your boundaries are."

At this point he leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Maybe you should practice on someone you know and trust for a bit. Someone like your Dad."

Smiling, he leaned back. "On an unrelated note, I have to leave town the day after tomorrow. I'll be gone for a couple weeks, so Katie, you and your friends are free to come over and use the pool and have fun. Just don't drink all of my alcohol, ok?"
 
"You're right," Katie said thoughtfully. She didn't want to be a tease. I mean, it was fun, but she didn't want to just be a tease. She didn't want the attention to stop- she couldn't help it. She craved the looks and the flirting and everything that came with it. She sipped the beer after he put it back in her hand while she actually thought about it. How could she prove herself though? She just didn't know where to start. She though she was ready to go that far, but she wasn't sure who with. That was, until she heard Chris's whisper.

Her dad? That was a thought. I mean, she had been told it was wrong. But her dad always said, if it isn't hurting anyone, how wrong could it be? And she was almost positive her dad wouldn't reject her..I mean she wasn't stupid. She saw the way he looked at her and her friends. And she loved it just as much as she did from any other guy, if not more. She wasn't quite sure how to go about it though.

"Oh okay," she sighed but then laughed softly. She was definitely going to miss Chris, but she was also definitely going to be taking advantage of his house. She'd save him a beer, or two if he was lucky. "We'll see what kind of shape your house is in when you get back," she teased him playfully handing him his now empty beer.
 
Chris spent an enjoyable evening with Katie and Mark, and promised to return the favour and have them over to his place when he got back. He once again reminded them both that they were free to use his place while he was gone, even going so far as to leave a key.

At home, he made sure that there were similar devices to the one placed in her room to give the house and back patio good coverage of the brainwashing signal. It wouldn't do to encourage her to spend time away from home and not further her conditioning.

After that, he went to bed and woke up the next morning to go to the airport.

Mark had no idea what Chris had whispered to Katie, least of all that Chris had encouraged his daughter to go further with her dad. He wasn't expecting anything to change between them.
 
Back
Top