What's your favorite kind of porn/

One man, One woman who look like they really love each other. What makes me mad is that the best shots will be ruined when they look directly into the camera, that makes the whole premise usless.
 
Surprisingly Hard to Find

While written erotica of naive wives turned into naughty sluts isn't difficult to find, movies of such are very difficult to find. I'm not talking about the "Take my Wife, Please" types. Those are very willing wives. I'm talking fictional accounts of near virgins who are transformed. If anyone has a recommendation, I'd love to hear it.
 
I go through phases and right now I've started to drift towards porn that is more erotic

Sites like x-art, passionhd and pure mature.

I like porn where the women are enjoyed and not just fucked.

I love mmf threesomes, but not where its the two guys just going from hole to hole and not even so much as fondling the girl

I like them where the guys strip the girl down and they're sucking her tits and her pussy and she's getting a lot out of it.
 
I go through phases and right now I've started to drift towards porn that is more erotic

Sites like x-art, passionhd and pure mature.

I like porn where the women are enjoyed and not just fucked.

I love mmf threesomes, but not where its the two guys just going from hole to hole and not even so much as fondling the girl

I like them where the guys strip the girl down and they're sucking her tits and her pussy and she's getting a lot out of it.

Post the links esp. if they have erotic incest!
 
Love me....

MILF-Hunter - the series with the guy who was tagging all the lovely experienced ladies. It was the first in the series - before MILFs became 'pop' culture.
 
This is the only site I know of for incestI haven't joined, but a friend sent the link and says it looks legit.

http://www.trueincest.com/join.htm

For the others go to redtube and type in pure mature x-art passionhd and another good one is Viv Thomas. You'll see a bunch of sample vids for each site

Appreciate the link, but at them prices, and no previews! No Way! Almost $60 for two months. Thanks for tryin though :)
 
strapon
femdom
forced bi

all of these really get me off. I also like the cuckold cleanup kind of vids
 
Incest is best

I have to agree that incest is one of my favorites and if combined with being the clean-up slave in a FMm situation I really get off.
My all time favorite sexual act was when my female cousin got me high enough to seduce me into sucking her pussy after she had fucked her boyfriend.
 
Visual: cream pies, anal, MMF, mature, amateur...

Erotica: serendipity, MIL, SIL (IDK, why, because none of my in laws are attractive), unplanned encounters, semi-public sex, hot wife...

Why? Because it turns me on.
 
"Older" women with younger guys. I guess it's because they remind me of days past when I did in-home appliance repairs for Montgomery Ward. I was in my early 20's and quite often was approached by these ladys who were, obviously...deprived. They were always very appreciative...and I learned quite a bit as to how to pleasure a woman. And ten years later when I was divorced I knew right what to do.
 
Shemale

Love watching a pretty ts being blown by her man, then fucking his ass . Get horny every time!
 
Nearly always amateur videos. Nothing like real people enjoying the passion of sex.

Also, love interracial sex (the contrast is amazing!) and a good anal scene would be hot. Generally, rough sex too. Or passionate girl on girl....:)
 
Amatuer MMW Bi

Love to see her coax her man into licking, sucking cock for her. Maybe more!
 
For me it the amateur films. I love to watch everyday people enjoying sex with each other
Amateur films show the people enjoying their self. Their doing what they want. Hearing a women have a true orgasam, hearing her moan and scream. The man can cum when he wants and not when he's told to by a producer.
Another type I really enjoy is nylon fetish films. Movies where the women are wearing some type of hosiery. Watching a women wearing pantyhose, stockings or thigh highs while getting fucked is a huge turn on for me. The solo films were the women teases you while putting on or taking them off are great too...
 
Back
Top