The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Doll. Sorry for being a grinch but sadly I'm stuck on my own, in Hobbitton over xmas and new year cause I can't get any time off work. Never mind I'll have a good time at the end of Jan when I'm visiting KT.:D

Hope you have a good one shy.:rose:
oh yes we will!!!! :D:devil::D

Love you. :heart::kiss:
 
Oh No!

Work on a weekend is just wrong! /hugs hope it proves to be stress free!
 
Oh No!

Work on a weekend is just wrong! /hugs hope it proves to be stress free!

Well it does at least mean that I get to dispatch Master to the supermarket with his backpack to buy all the food for Christmas day so every cloud has a silver lining. I hate supermarket shopping at this time of year.
 
Yeah, I'll be down at our local Morrisons store tomorrow at 8am before it gets bad.

and then again on the 24th god help me!
 
I assume so. For the last minute stuff. I'll be in for bread, milk and that's about it. Just enough to tide us over for a few days.
 
Our bread maker went all sploady!

The mixing system failed, w came down one morning to find it had tried to bake the ingredients without mixing them. My fiancee decided not to replace it.

I miss waking up to the smell of freshly baked bread.

/drools

And good evening Harmony!
 
I have to work Tuesday as well, but probably only until about three pm.

But then... 10 days of no-one calling me at random hours of the day to solve their disasters... Well, probably not anyway.

No safety for 10 days except that which I need to keep myself whole, hale and hearty through the day.

SLEEP!!!!! Blessed sleep!

No kinky sex though, can't have everything I guess :p
 
Well I'm going to Ireland on my time off, and I've already told work I can't work the first monday back because I'm going to Ireland and will be coming back on the monday.

I don't normally work a monday, so based on that, I booked my trip. If she doesn't like it, tough.

And yes, sleep will be a godsend.
 
I am not off until xmas eve. We are open xmas eve too, but I dont have to work thank god!

Going home to see the parents for xmas but not looking forward to it. I hope it is less depressing than normal.
 
5pm on tuesday is when my Christmas vacation officially starts. :D Cannot wait! I'm really just a big kid when it comes to Xmas.
 
Have a nice time in Ireland with your bf Harmony!! :rose: Wish I could spend the xmas with my A. too. *sigh*

Cant really celebrate anything without him here. Miss him. Xmas in 4 days and I am still not in "the mood" lol, oh well. Just hope there wont be much family visits, not fancy any company except my A. Sadly thats the only company that cannot ring at my door. I kinda wish for the rest of my family to forget I fuckin exist, that would be nice. I dont feel like talking, not at all. All I want for xmas is just holy peace (if thats possible UGH!!) and have a nice time with my kids and with my A. on the net, at least!


Hope you have a nice time too, Naxie!! *HUGGS* :rose:


I will do my best to make it thro the holidays without crying but not sure that will work. I am glabaly in a very bad mood lately, I usualy am for xmas. Well my xmas for last few years was always shit, so guess thats why. This year was much nicer because of A., but he cannot be here in person, so think I will end crying anyways. For me is xmas nuthing but uberdepressing time, so I just wish it was over. Think I will sped the time in the warm of my bed, praying no one will have the crazy idea to visit me!!! Yea I am feeling all antisocial today. Well most of the time. lol

I want my A., NOW!! :(:(:(
 
Last edited:
I feel like I'm the only adult in the world who enjoys Christmas :eek: Maybe because I still have these rose coloured glasses on half the time about things...
 
I feel like I'm the only adult in the world who enjoys Christmas :eek: Maybe because I still have these rose coloured glasses on half the time about things...

Nah I enjoy it too, love it loads!

With all the illness and stuff of the last couple of weeks, I've just struggled to feel festive.

I'm over it now tho, bring on xmas!
 
Thanks honey, my throat has finally stopped being sore woo hoo~!

AND I've got Sir's xmas present, the guys in the shop thought it was a right giggle!
 
*hugs everyone* :kiss::rose::heart: Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas. I'm won't be online for awhile for sanity sake but I wanted to wish you all luck with your plans and leave hugs for everyone. May your year start out blessed in all ways.
 
I have bruised my ribs with over zealous shenannigans and it hurts to breathe! At my age too!!!
Just hope Ron is let home for Christmas I expect he will be and I will have to do the nursy thing!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top