Desperate times require desperate acts (closed to ErykaLorelei)

.

"What would you like to do?" she asked.

Adrian sipped his wine as he leant back into the arm chair...

"Well as you may have gathered, Jane is away this weekend. Si I was going to have a beer or two and watch a flick.... What plans did you have in mind Felicity?"
 
She smiled as she sat there

"I was thinking almost the exact same thing"

She began to massage her long sexy legs slowly up and down in an almost inviting way

Then she moved over and sat between his thighs her head resting on his lap as she leaned it back and looked up at him
 
.

"I was thinking almost the exact same thing"

"Oh... and and any film in mind?"

He watched her as she moved between his legs and leant back into his chair, resting her head on his crutch as she leant back to look up at him...

He instinctively reached down and started to massage her shoulders - something he would do when Jane sat in the same place, it was normally a hint for him to massage her neck and shoulders..

He pressed his thumbs into her muscles and started to rub, a mixture of firmly to ease the tension but not too firm to be painful.....


.
 
She smiled looking at him moaning softly at the amazing shoulder rub

"Mmmmmm that feels amazing"

She adjusted her legs which he knew meant she was getting aroused

"What ever movie you want to watch I am fine with God this feels good"
 
.

Adrian continued massaging her neck and shoulders. This wasn't necessary what he envisaged her seducing him, it was more the other way round. But at least she had, intentionally or not, created a situation where he could seduce her.

He felt her bra strap move as he rubbed, her shoulder now bare of her slouchy top and bra strap.

His cock was starting to tremble.

"Well, when Jane isnt here I tend to watch either Action flicks or sometimes a flick with a sexual edge such as The Secretary or Chloe...."
 
"Mmmmmm what ever you pick is fine with me Adrian"

She moaned at his hands caressing her as her hands began to massage his legs

She was so excited about all the attention she had no idea he was this into her and she knew by the end of the night she would want him so bad as she was already wet from his touch

"Are you sure Jane isn't coming home I mean this would look bad if she showed up"
 
.

"Are you sure Jane isn't coming home I mean this would look bad if she showed up"


He continued to massage as Felicity leant forward allowing him better access to her back and shoulders as he pressed his thumbs and fingers into her muscles...


"No, she isnt due back till Sunday, she is away with her sister and mother. It is the weekend of her Father's birthday and since he died the three of them have gone away for the weekend...."

He paused massaging as he sipped his wine, before returning to his massaging duties...

"But after Christmas Eve, it is me who should be worried about you two!" he stated in jest
 
She giggled and smiled at his mention of Christmas Eve taking another sip and moaning softly as he massaged her

"Ohhhhhh The Christmas Eve party thing is nothing Adrian you should have seen what I gave her for her birthday"

She moaned more looking up at him biting her bottom lip in arousal

"You like massaging me don't you Adrian? Maybe we should go to your room then so I can lay down"
 
.

"Maybe, but you are the one who chose to sit in between my knees..." IT suddenly occurred to him that as he has given her massages in the past, this could be her subtle approach at seducing him.

Adrian continued to massage her, but his strokes became lighter, more sensual as he moved to her neck, and shoulders caressing her bare flesh. His own breathing was starting to become more labored as he caressed her flesh leaning forward to kiss Felicity's hair. As he did so, he ran a finger down her spine...

"So are you suggesting that we should go upstairs Felicity?"

He felt his heart at the back of his throat as he asked.
 
She shuddered softly feeling his hands working her body like that and gasped softly as he ran his finger down her spine

"Ohhhhh"

She stood up and turned around holding out her hand for him as she nodded biting her bottom lip softly

"I would very much like it if we could go upstairs Adrian"
 
.

Adrian gasped as he met her eyes, reaching for her hands...

As he did so, his fingers lightly caressed her fingers, before standing up into her personal space, placing his hands on er waist, and moving down to her hips

His own cock was now hard in the confines of his trunks as he looked down kissing he r forehead, moving his hand to caress her cheek as he did so.

He kissed her several times with soft light tender butterfly kisses....

"Have I ever told you how pretty, attractive and alluring you are Felicity?"

.
 
She giggled and smiled

"You have a few times but it is always nice to hear it"

She was trembling with anticipation her body already looking like a goddess as a lightly layer of perspiration made her already sensual skin look more so
 
.

"You have a few times but it is always nice to hear it" Felicity replied.

Adrian continued to kiss her cheeks and lips soft, light and sensual butterfly kisses. He hoped she would deepen the kisses taking the kiss to a new dimension, more lustful, physical.

His fingers of his right hand caressed her left cheek and neck whilst his right hand was stroking her bum cheek through her leggings.
 
She softly began kissing him back her kiss deepened as she kissed him long soft and deeply passionate while she sensually teased his tongue with hers

She shuddered softly as his hand explored her body

"Adrian I think you want to do more than touch me"

She reached down and lightly rubbed up and down on his cock with her hand
 
.


"Adrian I think you want to do more than touch me"

Adrian nodded as he spoke "I will have to admit Ive found you alluring, attractive as you grew up Felicity..."

He continued to kiss her, gasping as her fingers moved to his crutch, caessing his hard on as she rubbed through his trousers.


His own hand followed suit as he too pressed into her crutch, feeling her body shake he thought. He continued as their lis kissed, at times softly gently, other times deep intense and passionate.

His own cock was uncomfortable confined within his trunks as the two of them stood there in a sexual embrace.
 
She kissed him more and she knew at this moment there was no turning back she had committed herself to doing this with him.

She moaned into his mouth as his hand found her already wet crotch her body trembled in anticipation as her hand stroked his cock softly up and down through the fabric of his trousers

"ohhh Adrian I want you so bad right now" She undid his pants and watched them fall to the floor as his hard cock sprung outward and her hand wrapped around it softly moving up and down
 
.

"ohhh Adrian I want you so bad right now"

Adrian looked into Felicity's eyes as they stood in the living room, in an embrace, her hand stroking his cock, his cock was old enough to have made her all those years ago.

His own hand was teasing her mound, as he ran his fingers along her slit, pushing the gusset into her slit, feeling her warmth, her arousal.

"And how would you like me to take you Felicity? On my matrimonial bed, or down here in the living room, maybe on the sofa?"

With that, he stepped back and stepped over to his arm chair, removing his remaining clothes, sitting on the chair nude, his cock standing to attention, all six inches of it.

He raised his hand, beckoning over and taking her hand with his.

"We have all weekend to indulge ourselves Felicity..."


.
 
Back
Top