Dear X,

Dear World

I am in love with a strong, beautiful, brilliant woman who I am far away from for now. I don't pretend to know what tomorrow holds, I am a man, and men are trapped in the past, as women are trapped in the future. I try to focus on today. The thing about today is today is infinite. And that is a hard thing to manage even for a geek like me.

I wish I were smarter, I wish I were stronger, I wish I were not tied to this life.

I long to be free.
 
This gave me an idea for a song. I had a musical, lyrical writer's block, thanks.

My own letter:

Dear mankind,

I hate you. If God DID create everything, he was probably wasted when he created you. Have fun poisoning yourself slowly and die out before you even get a chance to see what the future holds.

Grow a heart and stop being so fucken self-centered, greedy and blind.

Fuck you,
Mac
 
Dear B,

I happen to think you're one of the most beautiful creatures I've ever seen, but there's more to my interest than wanting to throw you down. I wonder what you're like, you seem intelligent and mature. You smile when you walk past me. When I randomly asked you to lunch one day, which took a good chunk of willpower and courage, you said maybe. Granted, I don't know your status, but it was just lunch. Honest.
 
Dear Universe

Dear Universe,

Please convince my daughter that Hannah Montana is not the pinnacle of music, I would like my hearing and sanity back. My son and I are suffering mightily and have resolved to sneak off to a Green Day concert.

Please make sure my ex-husband stops asking me to take him back. I moved on a long time ago and would love it if would just marry his girlfriend already. She's nice to my kids - which is all I need. (Really you'd think he'd get the message after 8 years of me saying and meaning NO.)

Please give me the strength really put my all into my writing and not let it fall to the wayside.

Please grant me the ability to love more and to be open to those that are put in my path. Fear seems to be my greatest stumbling block and obstacle.

Please help us as humans to reach out more in love and less in anger, after all we are all stuck here together lifetime after lifetime.

Thanks,

Persephone
 
Dear Alien Civilization;

It appears that you have misplaced one of your citizens.

I have found her.

She is located on the third rock from the small star we call the sun.

Please return forthwith and reclaim her.

Regards;

Concerned Earthling.
 
Dear Courtney,

If you shot Kurt or had anything to do with his death, I hope Satan has a special place for you up his ass. You should be ashamed of yourself and should have taken those shells to blow your own brains out instead.

If you are completely innocent. Then I feel your pain and I'm as sorry as you that he's gone.

Don't keep it too real,

Mac
 
Dear Dad,
It really is a shame that you have turned into such a poor excuse for a father. You borrowed money from everyone that you could and then you came to me as a last resort. I loaned you money from my 401K and you promised to pay me back. You assured me that it would all be paid back before my divorce was final. It wasn't paid back and I lost all of my financial assets. It still has not been paid back and it is almost a year later. You were the one that taught me right from wrong, well you are wrong. You suck dad, you have cost me so much. Don't bother asking your brother for money he knows what you have done to me. Well go steal from someone else, your disappointed son. :(
 
Dear Stupid Teen Boys,

Many of the women who post on that forum are old enough to be your mothers. It's safe to say that we don't really care what your turnoffs are, so there's no need to link us to that thread and tell us to pay attention to what's been said. Come back and talk to us when you have some experience with something other than your hand.

Thanks,

Me
 
Dear Kurt,

RIP. When I finally meet you, we can play Come As You Are all day and night.

With much love,

Mac
 
Dear You

This is so hard and you don't know how much I am suffering.

All this suffering may be in vain because I fear I will never have you.

I probably shouldn't assume that is way it is going to be, since I don't know what the future holds just as no one else does. But I can't deny the evidence that the present is giving me now.

I am afraid of giving up. I am afraid of trying to remove this feeling from my heart. I am afraid of holding onto this little hope I have and only be disappointed in the end. I am so stupid cause I am still hoping you tell me you changed your mind. I still hope for a future together, but I doubt that will happen now.

I don't want to give it up, but it might be the only way.

That thorn is still there. I can almost feel my heart bleeding.

I am sorry I make it so hard on you. I hope you know how much I love you.

I want you to be happy just as I want myself to be happy.

I only wish it could have been.

I love you
 
Last edited:
Dear boss,

the reason 8 people have quit is YOU! Hope you'll get it before your precious little restaurant goes broke.

A loyal employee
 
Dear Blast from my past,

Thank you for the phone call, it was such a pleasant surprise I think I could burst with happiness. I forget how much fun it is talking to you. You wrap my feelings up in to a neat little package and give them back to me. They make sense that way. Please make sure to keep in touch, as I will do the same.

Signed,
The girl who loves our laughs.
 
Babydoll

I am sitting and waiting for our date feeling impatient to see you. I miss you so much when we're unable to see each other. I miss you when I am not lost in those eyes.

I dream of you when I close my eyes. I see you in every woman on the subway or street. I compare every woman I see to you, and they are always found lacking. She has your hair, but not your eye...she has your hips but not your face, she has your laugh but not your sense of humor. No one compares to you.

I love you with all my heart and pray pray pray I can be there for you when you need me. That we can be together forever.

I'd die for you.
 
Dear Asshole:

I dont think you've caught on yet that I'm only talking to you now because of what I know you can do for me. I think the "friends" thing could work if you werent trying so hard to compartmentalize your life like you do. I dont play that way. It's also a big part of why our relationship didnt work. I'm done being in a compartment with you. I need a freaking room with other people. Oh, and your new girlfriend (or whatever you're calling her) is dull, not very pretty, and it's really obvious that you're mostly with her for the sex (this part isnt just from me, but from some of your other "friends" too).
 
Dear X.
You asked me to wait for you while you're over seas, but yet you flirt with other woman behind my back, refuse to tell them that you're not single, talk to them over me, and still expect me to wait for you like i'm still going to love you? GROW THE FUCK UP!
UGH realize that you may be over seas but that does not give you any fucking right to be a jerk to the woman that is stupidly still sitting here waiting for you. Keep it up and i wont be.:mad:
 
dear x,

even though we haven't really spoken, I do still peek in on you, think of you, and miss you a lot.

~ me
 
Dear Mr. Kissyface,

I'd actually had the best time out with someone in a very long time when I was with you last weekend. I thought you had a good time too. I guess I was wrong since it's been almost a week and you havent called. *sighs* If you weren't interested, you didnt have to try to put on a show for me by kissing me goodnight the way you did. I've been hurt enough the last several months and just started to find my happy place. I dont need or want more deception in my life now, or any time in the near future. Thanks for making everything just a bit harder on me.
 
Dear x,
If the first is true, then that's incredibly hurtful, if it's not, then it's a lie, either way I simply don't have the mental acuity to cope with it.
 
Dear me

Go to bed.

Write the fucking paper tomorrow

Wouldn;t that be nice?
 
Dear sweetheart: That was fun this morning. It doesn't always have to be about penetration you know. Pushing you against the shower wall, my hand squeezed around you, your eyes rolling up into your head until the wet, sticky river of lewdness ran down our legs and into the drain....we should do that again soon. :kiss:
 
Dear God

This place is a mess.
Can you send someone to clean up please?
 
Dear dad,

You were so great when I was growing up. What the hell happened? I know that it is your fault we lost the family home and were forced to watched as all of our childhood was packed into trash bags and thrown on the front lawn. I know that you are unable to be alone and therefore have been fucking that "thing". I get it, I really do. I know that you are not happy and so call my mom a "money grubbing whore" and make my siblings cry. Fine. You are in pain. I am trying to understand. But don't treat me like I am some stupid female that is beneath your notice. I am tired of this fucking nonsense. Grow up- admit you fucked up and maybe the family would like you again you stupid asshole prick.

Signed, your daughter
 
Back
Top