The stepdaughter (closed for lexylove)

Eva chuckled as she joined Frank at the table. "I remember though you just need to take a cooking class, learn the basics."she said. Smiling as they enjoyed dinner before she began to clean up. Running dish water as she carried the dirty dishes to the sink. Washing them before draining the water, once done she headed to her room. Time to finished her homework.
 
Frank smiled as Eva left to work. He decided to turn in early. Heading to his room. He found a old box of .....special tapes. He and Sara had made in the past. Nostalgia hitting them as he put one in. Watching as his late wife did a strip tease for him on camera. Before it turned into a full on sex tape. Unable to resist what seeing the good times he and sara had in the past plus not being with anyone since her passing Frank found himself masturbating to the video. Unaware that his door was slightly cracked.
 
Eva crawled off her bed to go get a drink from the kitchen. Pausing as she heard something from Frank's room. Seeing that his door was open a bit, shocked as she covered her mouth. In awe as Frank was masturbating, biting her lip as his cock looked good. Sneaking away before she would get caught. Though Eva wanted to join and help him out. Getting her deink before heading back to her room.
 
Frank after some time was done. He missed sara terribly even his old self in the video showed the difference between the two. He went out and got a drink to help him sleep. Accidently leaving the disc with the video of him and sara together on the table. One that if Eva watched would show the big difference between the past happy Frank and the current coping one. Not to mention show how good in bed Frank could be.
 
Eventually Eva went down to the kitchen as she couldn't sleep. Seeing the disc, wondering if this was what Frank was watching. Getting a snack before returning to her room. Putting the disc in her laptop and soon was in awe! Not even realizing that they made a sex tape. Man Frank look good and completely different. She wanted to see that Frank and not this miserable one. Eva was going to make it her mission.


Finally going to sleep for the night and made sure she was the first one up. Getting dressed right away and man her shorts just hugged her ass. Plus her top really made her tits look good too. Placing the disc back on the table before Frank came down. Heading into the kicthen before she bent over to pick up a towel she accidentally knocked off the counter. Not realizing Frank was walking up and getting a nice view.
 
Frank did get a glimpse of the way Eva's shorts hugged her ass. He found himself staring momentarily before he looked away ashamed at himself for thinking about her in that way. He tried to righthimself and said "morning Eva." Making it seem like he hadn't noticed.
 
"Oh..morning dad."she said as she stood back up. Filling a water bottle though she looked to Frank. "Do you know what that disc is on the table? It wasn't there last night."she said. Though Eva knew very well what it was and couldn't wait to get a piece of Frank.
 
Frank suddenly looked and thought "the disc!!" He quickly tried to come up with an escuse and said "ow nothing just some files for the current project at work. I was going over some of the data last night and must of left it on the table." He quickly snatched up the disc and said "better get this put back in my office." Returning to his room hoping Eva would think he did go to his office. He returned and said "so what are you doing today sweatheart. Also you haven't worn stuff like that in a while. Trying to show off for a boy at school."
 
Eva chuckled as Frank headed back upstairs. Checking her phone to see her friend was on her way over to pick up Eva. "Oh...well Ari wanted to go check out a new store. Since I didn't have class I thought I tag along....also no boys."she said. Grabbingnher purse before placing a kiss on Frank's cheek. "Bye dad! I'll be home later."she said. Heading out before getting in Ari's car.
 
Frank watched her go with a bit of a sigh. The house feeling huge when he was alone in it. He got over it grabbing his things as he headed off to work. When he got home Eva was still not back. He sat on the couch drinking a beer. Tired from work and another restless night. He found himself head tilted back resting against the couch as he dosed off. His dreams being of Sara but she was wearing the shorts Eva had on this morning.
 
Eva was gone longer than expected due to traffic. Seeing that Frank was home, smiling a bit. Heading in as she found him asleep on the couch. Though he had a bit if boner and it showed. Leaning over as her chest was practically like right in front of hisbface. "Dad? Wake up."she said.
 
Frank stirred "sorry honey. I must of dozed off," He saw her cleavage almost in his face as he realized he was slightly hard. He sat up trying to adjust himself hoping Eva didn't notice. He said "how was your day?"
 
"It was good and Ari invited me to go out with her again.",she said. He would notice the bag in her hand as she headed for her room. Buying a few sexu pieces to win Frank over. Coming back down stairs, "She invited me to some beach party." Heading for the kitchen to get a drink.
 
Frank saw the bags but didn't catch what was in them. He hoped Eva was spending her money wisely. When she came back down and talked about the party he said "that sounds like you will have fun. Just make sure you stay safe alright." When he watched her returned with her drink he realized her top showed off her breasts. He made sure to look away not wanting to seem creepy. He wondered if she was showing off for someone at the mall.
 
"Of course and I know I can call if I need you to come get me."she said. Sitting beside Frank on the couch with a smile. "Mom already lectured me on parties and to call if I need out."she said. Taking a sip of her drink before resting against the couch. "Besides it isn't until the weekend and I have class the next few days."she said.
 
Frank forced a smile. He trusted Eva she was a smart girl. He said "you really are your mothers daughter. You remind me so much of her when we started dating. You use to hate back then. Use to tell me your daddy was coming back. I think we got along okay in the end. Your a good woman Eva don't let anyone tell you differn't." He eventually stood up and said "you want the bathroom first tonight?"
 
Eva chuckled as she really didn't like Frank in the beginning. "Yeah...but then you were more of a dad then my actual dad. I'll take it first tonight."she said. Smiling before heading up to her room. Grabbing a change of clothes before disappearing into the bathroom. Taking a quick shower before she dried off. Putting a sport bra and a thong on, before drying her hair. Opening the bathroom door before she brushed her hair and washed her face. Grabbing her clothes off the floor but once again giving Frank a wonderful view!
 
Frank heading to his room to get his own things for his shower after hearing the water off. Caught Eva bending over to get her clothes. Her thong showing off her perfect ass. Frank blushed hurrying to his room. Grabbing his change. When he was certain that Eva was in her room. He rushed to the bathroom. Shutting the door but not locking it. Entering the shower he turned it on trying not to think about Eva's thong. His body betraying him though. He said "your disgusting Frank she's like your daughter. Even if she looks so much like Sara." Trying to think of Sara to get himself relieved He stroked his cock under the shower water. Moments thinking of Eva slipping in.
 
Eva tossed her clothes in basket though realized she ledt her phone in the bathroom. Sighing as she headed to the bathroom, knocking softly before walking in. Quietly walking over to grab her phone as she heard something from the shower. It was Frank masturbating again. Biting her lip as she wanted to help him out. Slipping out before she was caught. Heading back into her room and crawled into bed.
 
Frank went to his room. Stopping first to check on Eva. Seeing her crawled in bed and assuming she was asleep. His thought drifted to what he had thought about in the shower. Thinking he was disgusting. A part of him though did think about the fact that Eva was alot like Sarah. Something that made his heart ache again. He turned heading back into his room. Soon laying down and trying to sleep but all he could do was look at the empty place that Sara had slept.
 
Eva eventually fell asleep before the sound of glass shattering woke her up. Panicking as she quietly crawled out of bed and grabbed her phone. Queitly walking to Frank's room before slipping inside. Shaking him to wake him up, "Dad I think someone is in the house! Dad please I'm scared."she pleaded. Stepping aside before she hide behind Frank, "I heard glass shattering....." Eva was scared as she clung to Frank.
 
Frank got up when Eva started to shake him. He said grogilly "e...eva?" Hearing her concerns. He quickly got up. Hearing another smash downstairs. He grabbed the rifle from his hunting case. Pulling back the bolt to load a rounde in the chamber. He said "stay behind me Eva." He felt her clinging to him. Trying not to think about her body pressed against his bare back. Sleeping only in his sleep pants. As he made his way downstairs he flipped the light on to see a large deer was panicking in the living room. Breaking things. He said "Jesus. Must of been spooked inside by something. It didnt look hurt but was panicing and therefore a threat. He thought about shooting it but instead carefully made it to the door. Opening it and staying out of the way. The panicing animal soon realizing it could get out through the open door. Once it was gone he looked at the mess and particularly a family photo of the three of them while sarah was still alive. HE sighed and said "call the police honey I'll start cleaning up."
 
Eva stayed close, shocked as Frank got a rifle out. Staying close as they made their way downstairs. Surprised to see a deer and soon nodded her head. Dialing a number before speaking with someone to send an officer to the house. Getting a broom and garbage can as she walked over to Frank. Seeing the photo before she carefully picked it up. Setting it on the counter before sweeping up the glass. Moving to the next pile of glass as there was a knock on the door. Continuing to clean up but paused as she sighed softly.
 
Frank said "sorry if you got scared by the rifle baby girl. You know we aint exactly close to the city out here in the woods. I use to hunt alot before your mother and I got together but while helping with you. Haven't had a real chance to get out there and camp and hunt again." When the police arrived they had the broken glass all cleaned up. He explained the situation to the police who gave him some information for insurance. He then put a board up against the busted window hamering it into place. Eva getting to watch each of his shirtless muscles ripple with each strike of the hammer.
 
Eva soon put the broom and garbage can back. Hearing an apology before she watched Frank work. "I didn't even know....you had a rifle. It's okay...though we should get some rest while we still can."she said. Heading back upstairs though she heeded for Frank's room. Sitting on the bed, "Sorry....I don't want to be alone." Slipping under the covers on her mom's side of the bed. Curling up as she fell asleep and stayed on that side of the bed. Waking up the next morning to find Frank so close to her. Smiling before getting out of the bed carefully.

Heading to her room as she changed into her scrubs for class. Heading down with her backpack to the kitchen. Making breakfast for her and Frank.
 
Back
Top