Dungeons& dragons rp.

Someone turned my girlfriend into a zombie!

“BY THE FIRES OF THE SEVEN HELLS” Taramalar yelled as he watched some kind of black creature splitting himself down the middle, until there were two of the shadow creatures.

“Ok that was creepy!” He said to the maiden. Then he realized the maiden was no longer riding his back… he quickly looked on his horse back and noticed she was gone … and she was nowhere on the ground or in the bar.

“DONKEY PISS … you really need to work on your pick up lines …. Old Taramalar!” He said to himself. As his looked back at the black creatures … he noticed they were repeating the splitting process … and now there were 50 of the things jumping around.

To make matter worse … the wereboar had somehow “glued” itself back together again and was standing back up. The wereboar growled. It was like a command … and the black shadow like monsters seemed to be jumping into people’s heads!!!

“I’m starting to dislike this town more and more …” Taramalar said … as one of the shadows came near him. He struck with his sword … but the thing was too fast and bounced into a nearby gnome’s head. The gnome started to act weird almost right away. Almost like he was no longer in control of his own body.

The gnome stood up, pulled out a dagger and headed for Taramalar hind quarter …

“Sorry little guy … but time for you to get some fresh air!” Taramalar said and kicked using both his hind legs ... the small 4 foot gnome went flying through the air … smashed through the bar window …. and tumbled out into the street.
 
good try but this why I am called master chaos

ranguvuar stood swaying like the rest of the mindless zombies, gripping that sword like his life depended on it. His features began to change, dark gray fur started sprouting from his arms legs and face. a line began to form from his back and push out until a heavily muscled tail burst out of his pants, long and bushy the weresquirrel charged the spot where the elf was hiding. "your gems won't work on usssssssss!" He brought his sword down into the beam the elf was fighting from.

Parker the pig followed suite and started trashing the place. more and more of those zombie creatures swarmed the old centaur and the Nordic Barbarian. The gnome that had been kicked out came running back inside broken and bleeding
 
good try but this why I am called master chaos

ranguvuar stood swaying like the rest of the mindless zombies, gripping that sword like his life depended on it. His features began to change, dark gray fur started sprouting from his arms legs and face. a line began to form from his back and push out until a heavily muscled tail burst out of his pants, long and bushy the weresquirrel charged the spot where the elf was hiding. "your gems won't work on usssssssss!" He brought his sword down into the beam the elf was fighting from.

Parker the pig followed suite and started trashing the place. more and more of those zombie creatures swarmed the old centaur and the Nordic Barbarian. The gnome that had been kicked out came running back inside broken and bleeding
 
game changer

as our elf friend steps into the forest a bright light emit around the forest the tavern and everybody inside. all of our young heroes seem to fa'll endlessly. each of you seem to spin and Hurtle to the ground that none of you can see. suddenly a pinprick of color seems to come into focus at the bottom of what would be the ground. as your speed picks up the pin prick of color becomes bigger and wider until each of you see your own bodies lying on the ground. the closer you get to your body the more you feel pulled towards it. when at last you fall into your body, you all wake up in the chamber of an old Catacombe. when you all stand up to look at yourself, no one has been harmed, you all seem to be in good condition, and you are all almost naked. none of you have any of your gear and all of you have the sneaking suspicion that the person next to you is checking you out. get to know your loincloth
 
(My character is moving on to another RP, I'd appreciate it if nobody uses the Character I created. Just look at it as Glenias got out when the getting was good, everyone enjoy D&D take care and have a nice day. :) )
 
Wolfenter shaking the cob webs from his head looked around. Where in the gods name am I? he asked out loud as he stood up.

He looked down to where is armor used to be. Hahaha!! Hell I always new I was great looking but you didn't have to steal my armor from me to prove it!! he hollered out jokingly. Haha well at least I don't have to pay to have the shit gear fixed now! he continued with a jokingly attitude.

Now, lets see what is around here. he said as he walked a few steps into the direction he was facing.
 
(outgame)


What the hell happened? are we not going to quest or are we going to be fighting shadows and wereboars the whole time?
 
Looking around at the new surroundings. Well this sucks I say softly to myself. I start to look for a way out.
 
While the strange old man is spouting a gnomish tongue Elina feels a little prick in the back of her neck. She reaches back to brush away what she imagines to be an insect, but she feels the cold steel of a dart just as she begins to feel woozy and nauseous. In a panic she rises to her feet. stumbling on her suddenly weak legs. She tavern seems to spin around her. What's that? A centuar? What's happening? The room revolves as she tries to get her balance.
 
Wolfenster looks around the room and finds a torch lite off in the west corner. He takes it from its perch and shines around looking for any of his gear.

Ohh you know what, Why do I get the feeling we are meant to be here everyone? he asked out loud.

He notices the lady holler out something about a Centar or something. He also notices she pulled something from the back of her neck. Looking he cant seem to find the shoot or what ever it or they were due to the very darkened room.
 
Last edited:
Taramalar

Taramalar pulled himself to a standing position. He was naked. No big deal … Centaurs always go around naked. At least on the lower half. His upper half was now also naked … it did not bother him … but he did miss his weapons and supplies. He pulled at his blonde beard. There were other people in this place with him. He thought he should introduce himself.

The one to start with, was the large Nordic Barbarian with long blonde hair holding the torch. Taramalar saw a scar running down his right cheek, which made him look dangerous. He really did not want to fight anyone; he hoped the man was friendly. One way to find out.

“What in the FIRES OF THE SEVEN HELLS happen?” he asked the Barbarian. Then he stuck out his hand … “By the way … Let me introduce myself … I’m Major Taramalar, centaur knight from the 3rd Centaur Cavalry. Oops … let me correct that. I recently retired… so I’m now just Taramalar.” He stated.

OOC: All I started another D&D rp if you are interested. The Order of the Glaive on the ORP site.
 
the travellers woke to a dark room. not wet or dank but rather comfy. as introductions are being made a dull blue orb begins to descend from the ceiling. it ppulses gently. the light seems to have a soothing effect on the party. as it nears the ground it stops about chest height and continues to hover. A deep grating voice seems to eminnate from everywhere in the room. "I hope your stay is comfortable, but we have much to discuss. from each dark corner of the world comes evil. I have seen into your hearts and it pains me to sat this but at least one of you will turn to the darker side. before we can start this journey I have to know who will help and who will hurt. " the orb splits into two smaller orbs that begin to rapidly change colors. one begins glowing white while the other turns a dark deep black. from the white orb, a small child cries out for a mother that no longer breathes while he holds her. the other orb shows a dragon flying above a small town, bending down and bathing the entire village in rock-melting fire. "choose your paths hero's, but beware what you choose....."


OOI apologize for my absence, I have had a lot going on in my personal life. but please choose, it honestly doesn't matter what you choose, I have quests set up for either.
 
OOC: Sorry, my last post was out-of-sync with the story. Getting back on track here.

IC:

Elina had fallen unconscious just before the fighting broke out in the inn. Someone had shot a small dart into the back of her neck. She regained consciousness just as the party were falling through a dark void to a circle of light.

Looking around, each turn of her head made Elina feel woozy. Her mind began to sober quickly as she realised that she was lying naked on the floor of a strange place, with at least two naked men and a centaur lying nearby.

As the others were still only semi-aware of their surroundings she managed to grab two pieces of cloth from the floor. She fashioned one into a make-shift skirt, and used the other to cover her breasts, securing it with a knot in front.

While doing this she kept an eye on the men and the centaur. They seemed not to be aggressive and hadn't yet noticed her. Her panic subsided.

She heard the barbarian shout out a light-hearted remark, and then he and the centaur greeted each other in a friendly tone. Her fear now had turned to bemusement. Her initial thought that she had been drugged and raped by these men didn't ring true now at all. And they were clearly just as confused as she was.

She stepped towards the others and tried to sound confident, “Hello there, gentlemen, well met. My name is Elina.”

Just as they were turning to face her the blue orb descended, and a stentorian voice boomed out.
 
Frowning at the choices. I make a crude covering to cover myself as best I can.

I look closer at the mother and child.
 
Back
Top