What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pensive, still a bit shaken. Found out yesterday that a girl I graduated with killed herself last year. I didn't get any sleep last night, just kept thinking about her and why she might have made that decision. I just don't understand, though I know that's not surprising.

Pensive, still a bit shaken. Found out yesterday that a girl I graduated with killed herself last year. I didn't get any sleep last night, just kept thinking about her and why she might have made that decision. I just don't understand, though I know that's not surprising.

*hugs* Sorry to hear that.:rose:

* Hugs * :rose:

I'm torn between getting an early night and a good night sleep for my kung fu lesson in the morning, or staying up late and working out all night.

Then again,even with going to kung fu four days a week, I'm not much of mone for working out...

*goes to do some squats and crunches before getting to bed early*

Exhausted. In the middle of moving, and I just want it over. I over did it and twisted my very arthritic knee, so I am in pain. It is yelling pain swears at me.

Spent the whole day with no phone line or internet access. Just came back on.

I can't believe just how lost one can feel without access gto the internet. So sad. But we use it for so much research, it's hard not to be able to say 'look it up on't internet'.

But plus wise, lost another pound today....slow and regular. On schedule to meet my target by christmas.

Spent the whole day with no phone line or internet access. Just came back on.

I can't believe just how lost one can feel without access gto the internet. So sad. But we use it for so much research, it's hard not to be able to say 'look it up on't internet'.

But plus wise, lost another pound today....slow and regular. On schedule to meet my target by christmas.

Well done mat, slow and steady is best! :kiss:

Maniac as a squirrel. Agitated, restless and at the same time exhausted.

Having a tough time giving a shit about anything today. Feel like a hamster stuck on a wheel.

I want off this ride. It's going nowhere. Takes all my damned energy & time just to keep the wheel turning.

Disappointed. I had a dream this morning where I had a bunch of $100 and $1000 bills in my wallet. I woke up this morning to find less than $100 in there :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back