The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Np.

This is predominantly a social thread, but feel free to ask questions, start discussions or what have you if you feel the need :)

I've just Sussed you out Mr Mal

Your jack Dingle from T'emmerdale
Ya secrets safe with me lad

Last edited:
Morning all, was expecting a roasting hot day, but have ended with overcast and murky.
Heading out to an emergency services show to entertain the kids, of particular interest is the car cutting demo (have I ever mentioned that I have a "thing" for firefighters?)
Should be fun anyhow.

And I'm back. Spent today working this morning then cooking a big dinner for friends.

Roast beef, mash, vegies, 2 different pudding options (not home made alas) and then 2 big loads of dishes. I am now knackered and my back hates be for being bent double to reach down to the sink :)

But everyone seems happy and fed :)

Afternoon all, lovely day in the sun!
Went to brooklands museum, it was fantastic! Lots of things to see, including a concorde.
Reccomend it highly if anyone is around these parts.
Tired now and my tendon is niggling :(

Afternoon all, lovely day in the sun!
Went to brooklands museum, it was fantastic! Lots of things to see, including a concorde.
Reccomend it highly if anyone is around these parts.
Tired now and my tendon is niggling :(

Sounds like a good day :)

It's on my list if I am ever down that way with time to spare.

Sounds like a good day :)

It's on my list if I am ever down that way with time to spare.

Its a good day out and not too expensive. Lots to see and right next to Mercedes Benz world if you fancy a taste of opulance ;)

How's the head today? Hope you remembered a hat!

Any word from the studio? Is the mixing done Lally?

Its a good day out and not too expensive. Lots to see and right next to Mercedes Benz world if you fancy a taste of opulance ;)

How's the head today? Hope you remembered a hat!

Any word from the studio? Is the mixing done Lally?

Been indoors all day today what with work, cooking, cleaning, entertaining. :)

Hi UK team - hope we've all had a good day :D

Mine has been very boring - all the housework/shopping that I didn't do whilst we were away was still waiting for me, funnily enough...

We did final mixes of 3 tracks yesterday so I'm hoping to eventually work out how to do a link but....

Did daisy get to see any firemen then? ;)

Malich's meal sounded delicious - and he washes up as well! I think you should put that in your ad ;)

Night all. See you tomorrow.

Hi UK team - hope we've all had a good day :D

Mine has been very boring - all the housework/shopping that I didn't do whilst we were away was still waiting for me, funnily enough...

We did final mixes of 3 tracks yesterday so I'm hoping to eventually work out how to do a link but....

Did daisy get to see any firemen then? ;)

Malich's meal sounded delicious - and he washes up as well! I think you should put that in your ad ;)

Night all. See you tomorrow.

Good morning all. Hope everyone is feeling chipper today?

The meal wasn't bad if I do say so myself. And I've done most of the housework for the last 3 years as I've been working for home for chunks of it so the responsibility falls to me. :)

Morning all,
Another beautiful day and the day for my third and final redundancy meeting :( I guess I finally find out if any of my suggestions will be taken on board and if I have a job past mid june.

Morning all,
Another beautiful day and the day for my third and final redundancy meeting :( I guess I finally find out if any of my suggestions will be taken on board and if I have a job past mid june.

*HUG

I shall be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

They have said that if money comes in they will put me on a zero hour contract so that I can carry on, we just need money!

That's the song i keep hearing people sing. I can;t hate bankers enough currently.

Well, the high risk bankers. not the sensible ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back