Feed me your dirty ideas

You Asked for It

I would like to give you oral until you are thoroughly wet and aroused, and to bring you close to the point of orgasm. Then I would like to bring you a parade of boys/young men from my youth and let them fuck your brains out. I would give you a douche and a short break about every four ejaculations. I would oblige you to clean off orally each of the gents who nailed you. Nobody would try to hurt you, but neither would anyone much care what your feelings were, and they all would take it as an opportunity to slam a vagina to their satisfaction. If and when your natural juices ran out, I would provide you with artificial lubricant to allow this to continue until you begged for it to stop.

I have headed down that slippery slope (pun intended), but never had it go so far, so I never truly found what my limit, short of being coerced, was. Assuming your admirers were good for ten minutes on average, how many partners do you think you could willingly accept under the conditions described?

Last edited:
I would like to give you oral until you are thoroughly wet and aroused, and to bring you close to the point of orgasm. Then I would like to bring you a parade of boys/young men from my youth and let them fuck your brains out. I would give you a douche and a short break about every four ejaculations. I would oblige you to clean off orally each of the gents who nailed you. Nobody would try to hurt you, but neither would anyone much care what your feelings were, and they all would take it as an opportunity to slam a vagina to their satisfaction. If and when your natural juices ran out, I would provide you with artificial lubricant to allow this to continue until you begged for it to stop.

I have headed down that slippery slope (pun intended), but never had it go so far, so I never truly found what my limit, short of being coerced, was. Assuming your admirers were good for ten minutes on average, how many partners do you think you could willingly accept under the conditions described?

Could you use me as her human douche let me clean her with my mouth and eat all the cum, hers and theirs. Oh Please. and if she needed help cleaning their cocks well lets just say I enjoy being a girl when she needs help

Could you use me as her human douche let me clean her with my mouth and eat all the cum, hers and theirs. Oh Please. and if she needed help cleaning their cocks well lets just say I enjoy being a girl when she needs help

Well my experience is men do not "go in" for that sort of thing- in fact, back in the day, given what they expected of me, they seemed rather squeamish on the matter. But if it turns you on, and Holly is ok with it, then sure!

Well my experience is men do not "go in" for that sort of thing- in fact, back in the day, given what they expected of me, they seemed rather squeamish on the matter. But if it turns you on, and Holly is ok with it, then sure!

Are you talking about the guys who are leaving their cum in her. Lets not give them a choice. It is their job to fuck her and mine to clean her Holly where are you?

For starters you dirty skank, you can wash the windows, then vacuum, after that you best get your slutty ass in the kitchen and do some dishes, then walk the dog, and with his leash, not yours.

Then...

Oh, wait, not what you're looking for.

That's what we're looking for though. The wife and I have a running joke we want a slave, but would pretty much use them as manual labor around the house.:D

Back