She hungers for nerds

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
The original idea I once had was about a succubus who likes nerds because they tend to be virgins and virgins taste delicious. However, I thought it would be more fun if there wasn't any supernatural aspect. What if there was a woman who really REALLY found nerds sexy and wanted to fuck them all. Type or interest didn't matter, if you were a nerd, she'd come for you.

1. Cheerleader gets sent pics of herself at a con dressed as wonderwoman and a message to come alone to a hotel. Embarrassed and scared, she goes there and finds the woman, a former teammate who graduated, waiting for her. She doesn't want to blackmail her, she just wants to make sure she's a nerd and then fuck her brains out.

2. Academic advisor has multiple clubs she oversees: chess, debate, quiz, she does them all and gets a lot of looks from her students. Come graduation, she invites her former students to her house for a party...parents have no idea what goes on of course.

3. Popular student always asks for tutors despite getting good grades. Turns out he's just helping his mom feed her appetite for nerds.
 
Are we talkin’ nerd chic (is that still a thing? I guess as long as people pay almost a thousand dollars for thick black plastic glasses that look like the cheapest glasses from a few decades ago, I guess it is) or worse, Big Bang Theory faux nerd, or authentic nerd?

The term sapiosexual was making the rounds not too far back, but then the manosphere got angry about it.
 
How about they roll around in a bed of Nerds? You know, the candy pellets.
 
Oblimo: really, anyone that has more than a passing interest in a topic that the average person wouldn't find that interesting. Social awkwardness and virginity would be a bonus to her but not required.


So: someone who is big into TCGs? Yes. Guy who wears thick glasses and is on honor roll but doesn't have any special interests? No. Cosplayer who gets into character? Yes. Girl wearing a costume because it's hot? No. So technically, someone could be popular and have their interest be sports and she'd go after them provided they were REALLY into sports (like using free time to run stats, blogs, and collect memorabilia).

Nerd candies would probably not hurt to roll around in but it would be a bitch once you woke up and started digging them out of your skin.
 
Back
Top