Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

Do you think about sucking dick when you jerk off?

oh yes, i find myself thinking about it more and more. not as a 1 on 1 Male Male thing but MMF all the time:)
 
It depends. Sometimes I think about sucking it, and sometimes I think about it in my ass, but once in awhile I’ll think about having one in each end at the same time.
 
Nope

When I jerk off my fantasy always starts with kissing (someone I know), building from there to his dick up my ass. There's probably some cock sucking during the buildup, but nothing prolonged or memorable. Maybe I'm just too anxious to get fucked! LOL
 
My fantasy is to be spit roasted. Im thinking of using a dildo with suction cup on the wall in my ass and sucking another one while I jerk it. pretending its a couple of guys.

OK I'm in but wait which end first.:D
 
Thinking about sucking cock is always on my mind. A luscious big body with a delicious penis makes me cum all over.
 
i often times imagine sucking on a nice hard cock while taking another stiff one deep in my slutty ass
 
Almost always, one of my biggest desires is to suck a cock. I even lick my cum off my fingers and imagine it is from some other cock.
 
Like most on here I think about a lot of the time as well.

Often daydream about it when I meet random people during the day, even imagine some hot woman in the street having big cock tucked inside her jeans.

Maybe I need help.:D

I often have the same thoughts. Sometimes, when I see a hot looking girl I wonder if she's hiding a special little surprise under her panties. I'd drop to my knees in an instant and take her into my mouth, feeling her grow hard as she slides past my lips, across my tongue and down my throat. I'd lick and suck her and make her throb and pulsate while coating my tongue and teeth with her special hot cream sauce. I would be her slave forever.
 
Funny. Most of my adult life, when masturbating, I'd fantasize about women in all kinds of ways, either me licking their sweet, opened pussies, drinking their lovely nectar; or them going down all over my cock until I came in their hungry mouths. I'd enjoy all kinds of m-f oral fantasies.

For the last number of years, however, when jerking off, I almost exclusively visualize that I am either going down on, or being anally fucked by, men. Strange how it's all shifted so dramatically. My sexual fantasies are now almost always about copulating with other men's bodies and cocks. (But yes, sometimes, I still enjoy having a naked young honey (or two!) in there... preferably with me eating some guy's sperm out of her freshly fucked vagina.

I've had the same shift in my sexual preferences over the years. I only rarely ever thought about it but now it consumes my mind. Still, though, I'd like very much to meet a couple or just an open and accepting woman to help me look my prettiest and treat me like the skanky little slut and cum dump I've always been inside.
 
I've had the same shift in my sexual preferences over the years. I only rarely ever thought about it but now it consumes my mind. Still, though, I'd like very much to meet a couple or just an open and accepting woman to help me look my prettiest and treat me like the skanky little slut and cum dump I've always been inside.

Oh love I’m a nice guy that would do the same thing to you with some extra benifets.Oh I would alway treat you like the skanky little slut you dream off. Oh wait no I dream of.:kiss:
 
All the time

I tend to focus on being one my knees, unbuckling his belt, an pulling his pants down. He always has full cut white briefs like the old days. I spend time licking, kissing, and feeling him up through his underpants. Sometimes I climax while I hook my fingers into his waistband and pull his briefs off his hips exposing his full bush and drooling penis. Other times I let him have his way with me which usually ends with a forced deep throat and a mouthful of his cum and pubic hair.
 
Mouth firsts so I’m destracted. Then the ass. The question I’d like is whether it’s sensual or forceful.

I agree this is important. Let's discuss it over a drink after you've had three or four loads down your throat. Ready for the first one?
 
why wouldn't I since watching hypno sissy gets you bto thinking that way....or reading some hot literotica story
 
So obsessed right now, I even bought a toy to suck. I still gag but I love how much saliva I produce :eek:
 
Now thats hot. Count me in. Ill suck so hard and plug my ass at the same time. Drip for me, let me jack me and you off while I take it in my mouth. Damn!!

My husband and I have occasionally been joined by a third who gets fucked by my husband while I do oral on him. Quite enjoyable...
 
Back
Top