To the Men of Lit....

bellinda69

Hopeless romantic perv
There is something just so damn sexy about a man in a dress shirt.Same goes for men with big, strong hands... makes me weak in the knees (im sure im not alone) So, if there are any obliging men out there, pics with ur hands would be most welcomed by me. I particularly adore pics of men in dress shirts, unbuttoned all the way down, sleeves rolled up, holding their own hard cock. Anyone up for the challenge??? :D

Thank you in advance!

:kiss::kiss:beLL~

Last edited:
just taken

and just for you

Attachments

• IMG_0230.JPG
    IMG_0230.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 4,408
Thank you Tazz!

I love, no, make that LOVE men's hands! So glad I am not alone in my appreciation of them.:D

Thank you Tazz!

I love, no, make that LOVE men's hands! So glad I am not alone in my appreciation of them.:D
I thought i was the only one!!! Good to know other women LOVE men's hands as much as I do....there's just something bout hands. Very erotic.

Here I am game:

Attachments

• Picture0163.jpg
    Picture0163.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 2,156
  • Picture0161.jpg
    Picture0161.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,157
  • Picture0160.jpg
    Picture0160.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,122
  • Picture0128.jpg
    Picture0128.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,369
Thank you Tazz!

Same! Guess that makes 4 of us... and yes part of this post is just so I can be subscribed to this thread lol

*edit* Wow, great ones, Drachius!

Same! Guess that makes 4 of us... and yes part of this post is just so I can be subscribed to this thread lol

*edit* Wow, great ones, Drachius!

Mmmm I love big hands, long fingers...thank you for sharing!

And thanks belinda, :kiss:.

my pleasure ladies!!! Thought it was time to do sumthing bout my hand fetish. Nuthing sexier than a guy holding his hard cock....

Here I am game:

Thanx Drachius!!! very nicely done.

Show me your hands

A webcam shot for you..at least it has hands..

attachment.php

Last edited:
Wonderful hands, gentlemen! Thank you!:rose:

I love men's hands...so strong and tender...sigh...they do so many wonderful things with them...:kiss:

Back