The Gay / Bi Men's Nasty PM Chat Thread...

45 married and my wife doesnt know. My first experience was with a regular customer from the Bar I worked at when I was 21, older black man who partied with the employees sometimes. One night after we had been drinking he invited me back to his apartment to drink some more, we did that and he turned on some porn and pretty soon he was balls deep in my inexperienced white throat. no more experienced with guys until my late 30s, had a few hookups from CL, then found a great regular who was also older and a black man (just lucky that way) who encouraged me to be more submissive and talked dirty and treated me more roughly which I found turned me on even more. He has since moved away and I havent found another man that will let me use my mouth on his tool.
 
In Mass

Hello 61 years old here.
Where on the east coast are u? I would love to explore with u been looking for someone for years

Hey there - I’m in central mass and would love to explore with you 😘
 
I'm right around the corner from 52, so I guess that puts me in the older category.
Bi wmw in Kentucky.
 
Phoenix

MWM 61

I got a few BJs from an older guy when I was pretty young. Had a couple of experiences in adult bookstores and get turned on by the idea of mutual jo. Not into anal, I heard a guy getting it in a bookstore once and jo listening. Mostly into porn with mature real people. I like the stories on this site about m2m first time experiences. My wife knows about my past experiences, but doesn't know about my ongoing curiosity.
 
Hey guys. Hanging out for a bit. Hit me up if you want :)

Bi Vers here, but like to bottom.
 
Horny sissy

All dressed up about ready to ride my new dildo. I hope an older man or another cd wants to naughty chat with me. Pm me
 
56 mwm Central Florida
I have had three experiences over the period of a few years.
Mostly they were me sucking the other guy.
The first time the guy kissed me and that was HOT!
I haven't bottomed but would like to one day.
So to answer your question, I am not sure.
 
I'm right around the corner from 52, so I guess that puts me in the older category.
Bi wmw in Kentucky.

I'm not toooo far away.. Let's chat.. I sucked my first cock a couple of months ago and want to do it again, but he has disappeared on me. mwm here and if I can help it she is never gonna find out.
 
58 bi mwm SE WI
I like oral receiving and giving!
I have had anal once and really liked it!
My Buddy just moved to TX.
Looking for a new buddy to share with!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top