Rancher's Daughter (Closed for Misssweet)

As Luke drove through the countryside filled with green meadows and wildflowers everywhere, he shut Johny out of his mind. The mountains up ahead, forged from millions of years of weathering were bathed in the bright sunlight. Two mountain ranges sloped together to form the valley where they were headed. The city on the harbor offered a lot of different delicacies for each person's individual tastes.

The thought of Johny was pushed to the back of his brain and the only thing he wanted to think about was Shiloh. She looked beautiful sitting next to him in the convertible, her long blonde locks flowing in the wind, and her hand resting in his lap. Whether she was doing it intentionally or not, her hand occasionally slipped between his thighs, rubbing gently against his manhood. And whenever she looked at him, he saw the glitter in her eyes that made him want her.

"What are you in the mood for? They have all kinds there." she asked looking at him with those dazzling sexy eyes.

He felt her hand slide again against his shaft and then he laughed. "That's a loaded question Shiloh. I'm hungry for a lot of things," he chuckled. "If it's food you're asking about. There is a great little place down by the wharf that serves the best lobster. If it's sex you're asking about...... I'm hungry for you," he said putting his arm around her shoulders and drawing her against him.

"What about you babe? What are you hungry for?"

She giggled at his comment, "Of course i'm referring to food!..." She then slided her hand over his manhood, giving him her naughty grin. "Who knows, we might not make it out of the city tonight." She purred teasingly.

She teased him a bit more to prime him up, and she could feel him getting harder at every rub. Before they knew it, the city was appearing with all its lights. Of course it was not as big as the city she currently lives with her brother, but it was the biggest city nearby.

They stopped at this italian restaurant and going in, they walked his hand wrapped around her waist. "Here the food is really good." She purred. The hostess brought them to a more private booth. The lights were dim but they could still see well. She sat in front of him, feeling like a tease, she rubbed her foot up his leg.

Luke had one hand on the wheel and the other around Shiloh’s shoulders while one of her hands rubbed between his thighs. It didn't take a lot of rubbing to get his cock's attention. Shifting slightly in his seat, he was able to open his thighs a little wider and he was rewarded when her fingers grabbed his hidden cock, squeezing it tightly. The way she was rubbing and squeezing his shaft was making it more difficult to concentrate on the other vehicles.

"If you keep that up Shiloh we may never make it to the restaurant," he moaned as the tingling in his balls increased with each squeeze. Luke thought of pulling over to the side of the road and let her play. But then the city loomed ahead as they drove over a crest in the rolling foothills. Shiloh pulled her hand from his thickened cock and rested it on his thigh as she gave him directions to an Italian restaurant near the harbor.

The restaurant was in an old section of the city near the waterfront. Fisherman were casting out their bait for crabs while seagulls barked in the air as they circled high above looking for food. Every so often, the let out a loud cry and then dove to water when fisherman pulled in their catch, hoping to steal some of the delicacies from the water below.

When they entered the restaurant, a young hostess seated them in a private corner booth. Shiloh sat in front of him and smiled teasingly at him. She had slipped her shoe off and was now rubbing her foot up his leg. Luke smiled back at her and then let his legs open wider. “You were having so much fun in the car Shiloh. It would be a shame if you didn’t keep playing.” He grabbed her foot and brought it up to his crotch and then moved it over his soft cock. It wouldn’t take much for him to get hard again. “Are you trying to get me hard again? At this rate we will never get out of the restaurant!” he teased.

Shiloh winked at him. Rubbing her foot over his manhood. She felt his cock getting harder. She smiled wickedly at him. "So tell me Luke, is it the fact im rubbing your cock with my foot that making you hard or is it the fact im doing it under the table in a public restaurant?" She teased, loving his slight naughty smile.

She took her time rubbing him until she felt he was rock hard. Thoughts of random naughty images flashed threw her head.

The waitress comes by to take their order. Shiloh goes first, "I would like a bottle of your best red wine. And for meal i want the goat cheese and lamb canneloni." When the waitress looked at him for his order, shiloh waited till he started to talk to rub his cock harder, as she's acting so innocent at the eyes of anyone else. Luke looked straight at her and she flashed him a sweet innocent smile.

Luke saw the wicked smile on Shiloh's face. She was rubbing her foot over his manhood and he was enjoying it. His cock was getting harder from the attention and then she asked him. "So tell me Luke, is it the fact I'm rubbing your cock with my foot that making you hard or is it the fact I'm doing it under the table in a public restaurant?"

She was teasing him and he saw the naughtiness in her face. "I like what you are doing Shiloh and it does excite me that we are in a public place. If we were alone I would tear off those clothes and have my way with you."

But Shiloh didn't stop and soon he was rock hard from her foot massage. He promised himself that later he would have his way with her. The waitress showed up for their order and Shiloh went first. She their best red wine and then her meal. The waitress looked at Luke and asked for his order.

Just as he was about to speak, he felt her foot start to rub his cock harder. He couldn't help but let out a soft moan. "Oh excuse me ...... " he said to the waitress. "I would like to have .....hmm." He had to stop for a moment as his cock stiffened even more and threatened to break through his jeans.

He faked as if he were reading the menu and couldn't make up his mind. "I'lll have .... hmm .... let me see ..... I'll have the salmon dinner with the backed potato and blue cheese dressing for the salad."

"Very good," the waitress said. If she knew anything she did not let on.

"Shiloh you are in deep trouble ... you know that don't you? When we are done you are going to get yours so just keep it up and get me cock all hard for your pussy." To emphasis his point he reached under the table and then pulled her foot against him. "Do you like the feel of that Shiloh?" Two could play her game. "Tell me Shiloh what are you going to do with my cock when we are done? Are you going to suck it or let me fuck your sweet holes?"

Shiloh had a devious smile as he tries to place his order. On e the waitress gone she heard him say "your in deep trouble....you know that right..." She giggled. "Oh yeah, well maybe i'm looking for trouble..." She purred. He grabbed her foot and rubbed it even harder against him. He was rock hard and she loved the feel of it.

"What am i gonna do?...maybe i will do nothing and just keep teasing you, who knows..." She teased.

After a bit the waitress came back with the food. She took her foot off, giving them a bit of time to eat. After a few bites, she would check with her foot to make sure he was still hard. They kept giving each other naughty smiles and gazed. Once the meal done, while they waited for the bill, Shiloh placed her foot on his manhood again and teased him more. "Hmmmm you're fun to tease Luke." She purred.

Shiloh was in a very playful mood and Luke liked this side of her. He never expected her to be so brazen in public. But he liked it and then she evaded his question about sucking his cock or fucking her holes. That was alright because in the end he knew they would fuck. He just didn't know where right now.

"So you like to tease me do you?" he laughed as he closed his thighs tightly against her foot, holding it between his legs and pressed against his cock.

During the meal, she stopped teasing him for a few minutes but then she started it up again. He welcomed her foot each time and if his cock started to deflate, she would rub it just the right way and until it was hard again while she gave him a naughty smile.

It was as if she could not get enough of feeling Luke's hard cock with her feet. While they waited for the bill, she again pressed her foot against his cock. "Hmmmm you're fun to tease Luke." She purred across the table.

Luke was trying to figure a way to get back at her and after paying the bill, they left the restaurant and walked up the street in the direction where they parked her car. There was a bar up the street and Luke insisted they go there for a night cap. On the way, they passed an alley and Luke had a sudden idea.

His arm was around her waist and she was still smiling that she had teased him unmercifully in the restaurant. "Come with me," he told her. He directed further into the alley and there was a small alcove behind one of the buildings. He pushed her up against the cool brick wall and smiled.

"So you like to tease," he said pressing his lips hard against hers while his hand slid down the front of her jeans and began to rub her covered sex. "Let's see how you like it," he whispered as he rubbed his hand up and down, pressing harder.

Luke brought her to a small alcove in the alley. Devious grin on her face, she followed wondering what naughty things is mind was thinking of. Once out of sight from any praying eye, he gently pushed her back against the brick wall and kissed her hard and deep.

His hand roamed to the front of her jeans, finding her sexe and rubbing her just the right way. She let out a soft moan, "So you like to tease?....Let's see how you like it..." As he rubbed a bit harder making her breathing ragged. "Oh....I like it a lot Luke!..." She purred into his ear as she felt his lips finding hers and his tongue searching for hers.

She held on to him tightly, letting him touch and play the way he was doing. She loved the exquisite feeling he was providing her with and the intense connection they shared seem to just make things burn up in passion. She remembered being in love, but this was something else. He was making her body burn in desire for more. She tried to keep her soft moans low for no one to hear.

He smiled when she said in a soft ragged breath. "Oh....I like it a lot Luke!..." Her soft voice of approval purred in his ear and then he kissed her with passion and desire.

"Then you're going to like this even more," he whispered hoarsely after tearing his lips from hers.

His fingers found her belt buckle and quickly he undid it, unbuttoned the top of her jeans and then slid down the zipper. "Yea I think you will like this baby," he said as his hand slid into her jeans to feel her wet panties. "Hmmm feels like someone is all ready excited."

The feel of her soft skin was exciting him too as his fingers slid further down until they were caressing her outer lips. He pulled his head back and looked into her eyes. They were in an alley far from home and could be caught at any moment. They were both breathing hard with passion and the thrill of being caught.

His lips found hers at the same time his fingers slid between the folds of her sex. She was wet with anticipation and his cock was hard, pressing against his jeans as he pressed her body against the cold brick wall.

"God you are so hot," he whispered breaking the kiss for only a moment. His lips found hers again and then his fingers slid inside her pussy feeling the tightness of her sex squeeze his fingers.

A louder moan slipped out of her mouth as his fingers slided inside her. The cold brick against her back gave her goosebumps all over her body, and making her nipples so hard and pointy. She indulged in his passionate heated kiss. Almost felt like she was melting.

Her hand slided down to his hard manhood, slight smile on her lips when she realized just how hard and ready he was. She was quite ready herself. And the sensation of his fingers pleasuring her was enough to make her body temperature rise and making her eager for more. He hitted all the right spots making her squirm under his touch. She undid his pants and slid on hand inside his jeans, wrapping her hand around his hardness.

"I don't think we will make it out of this city tonight Luke..." She purred in his ear. She could hear footsteps echoing in the street adding the extra thrill of getting caught.

There was a certain amount of danger to be caught in a city alley making out. But this was not your normal boy-girl make out session. This session involved two adults who had a passion for each other that was boiling over. If anyone would happen to walk into the alley and catch them, Luke was sure they would be arrested for indecent exposure and carted off to jail. He knew it was risky to be arrested and with his prison record he may go back to prison.

He had Shiloh backed against the wall kissing her passionately as his fingers fueled the fire inside her. Her body squirmed against him as his fingers danced over her clit. As their kiss grew more demanding, he felt his own breathing becoming heavier. He wanted to feel her orgasm on his fingers and even being in a public alley was not enough to detour his efforts.

But Shiloh had her own ideas of playfulness. While his fingers were busy, sliding around inside her wet pussy then pulling out to slid up over her growing clit, her hand was busy rubbing his cock through his jeans. The soft moans they both sang out into the alley were now mixed together.

Their kiss broke for only a moment and he saw her sensual smile while she rubbed and squeezed his manhood. She undid his pants and slid her hand inside to feel his hardness. He groaned as her fingers gripped his shaft and then she started at the base of his cock and ran her long fingernails up and down the length of his shaft. The shear sensations of her fingernails dragging along his cock caused him to let out a loud moan.

The kiss broke and then she purred in his ear, "I don't think we will make it out of this city tonight Luke..."

"I don't think we are going to make it out of this alley any time soon," he gasped as her fingers worked his cock faster.

The sounds of cars passing and people walking on the sidewalk were never very far away. Luke wondered if they would give each other the pleasure they were seeking without getting caught. The fear of getting caught was offset by the pleasures they were giving each other.

"I want you so bad Shiloh," he moaned as his fingers danced and slid over her clit while her fingers were encouraging him to explode.

Shiloh moaned out her enjoyment. Such thrills to be doing all this in somewhere like they were in. Luke kept hitting just the right spotand she could feel herself getting so wet, her climax growing by the second. "Oh god Luke..." She moaned as the words slip off her soft lips.

Stroking on his big hard manhood, she wanted tonight to be full of thrills like this. She wanted to explore her sexuality with him in a deeper level. She felt the precum accumulate on tge top of his cock. Over all she felt her climax reaching its peek. Her body stiffen under the intense pleasure of orgasm. " oh fuck yes Luke!" She couldn't help but to scream. Feeling her pussy tighten around his fingers.

Luke felt her body responding to his constant massaging of her clit. He felt her body tensing up as he pushed her against the wall while his finger slid over and around her jewel. Her soft moans of "Oh god Luke..." rose into the air.

While Luke was bringing her closer to climaxing, he felt his own heated lust growing every second as she stroked his cock. he looked down to see his cock exposed to the night air and her hand moving faster along its length.

They were two lovers in an alley bringing each other the needed pleasure they both sought. She was clinging to the edge of her orgasm and he was fast gaining on her as each stroke of his cock brought him closer and closer to exploding.

Luke wanted to fuck her right there in the alley but with their tight jeans, it would take some doing for them to get undressed and then fuck. If Shiloh had been wearing a dress he would have pulled the hem up and already put his cock into her pussy. But that would have to wait until later. He thought of her words and she was right .... they probably would not be leaving the city tonight.

His fingers were coated with her nectar, and then he felt her hand grab his cock, squeezing it hard. He pushed her against the wall and felt her body stiffen under the intense pleasure of orgasm. " oh fuck yes Luke!"

The sound of her scream echoed off the building walls and if someone were in the street, they would be sure to hear her cry of passion. Her pussy tightened around his fingers as her body jerked hard over and over until the last of the orgasmic waves subsided.

Luke looked into her eyes. "That's my baby," he groaned feeling his own climax approaching. He held her tightly while her breathing began to even out and then he smiled at her.

"Looks like it is my turn," he groaned. Pushing her down by the shoulders until she was kneeling he said, "I want you to see my cock explode." Looking down at her, she took his cock in her hand and then started to stroke it faster and harder. He didn't know if she would take it in her mouth or just watch it erupt but at this point he didn't care. He had only one thought on his mind and that was to climax.

"Ohhhh god ..... ohhh fuck yessss ...... ohhhh god," he muttered as he lost all sense of time for a moment. His eyes closed and he felt the first eruption of his cock and then his hips jerked violently as each blast sent a torrent of his seed from his balls.

Shiloh kneeled down in front of Luke. His cock staring straight at her as she stroke it faster. Her eyes looked up at him before she wrapped her lips around his cock. Sucking on him hard to taste all of his precum that oozed out into her mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down and then felt his cock getting rock hard and shoot his seeds into her mouth and throat. She didn't stop her treatment on him. She continued to bob her head up and down until she milked his cock dry. Tasting all of his cum slide down her throat. She swallowed all of his seeds. She looked up at him as his pleasure took over and his body stiffenned. He let out a loud grunt as he came hard.

She smile, standing up in front of him again. "How was that Luke?" She purred to him. Loving how they both got their release in this alley. She felt naughty and thrilled all at once. She liked these new thrills with him and he was quite a lover. "So what now big guy?" She purred again into his ear.

Luke lost all sense of reality for a moment as the pleasure of her lips sucking his cock overwhelmed him. He didn't know if she would just stroke him until he climaxed or take him into her mouth. He was glad that she decided to take him and when he was ready to shoot she did not shy away but rather she sucked him with gusto.

When he had emptied his load, he saw her smile and then stand up in front of him. "How was that Luke?" she purred in a very sexy voice. He saw her look past him as if someone was entering the alley. But there was no one just the two of them satisfied that they were able to pleasure each other.

"So what now big guy?" she purred in his ear as she hugged him.

Luke kissed her, tasting his own seed on her lips. The kiss was soft and sensual and gave promise of much more to come. "I saw a dance club down the street. Let's check it out and I think we should get a room at the hotel for the night."

Shiloh smile at him, "I told you we were not making it out of this city tonight...." She purred. His arm around her holding her so tightly against him. "Let's go check out the club." Close together, his arm around the small of her back, they walked out of the alley and into the busy street of the city.

They walked down the street, two lovers enjoying the cool night air, the city seemed to be getting more and more alive as the evening progress. Shiloh was feeling particularly light and giggly with Luke. She found herself totally smitten with him. She couldn't believe how fast she had fallen for him.

They got to a nice club in the downtown area. They got in to see the crowd of people dancing to the music. Girls on speakers dancing the night away, dance floor crowded and very much alive. "This is far from the bar at home." She says to him, taking hold of his arm and dragging him into the dance floor.

The walk to the club was very enjoyable. They had left the alley, both in the glow of having wild sex in a strange alley in a strange city. They saw more people on the street, young people like themselves out for a night on the town.

The dance club was crowded with patrons when they found a table, they ordered their drinks and then sat for a few minutes watching the young people milling about, some dancing, some just conversing with friends. The music was loud and the beat was calling people to the dance floor.

Luke looked at Shiloh and she seemed so different than when he first met her. Then she was tentative and suspicious around him but now she smiled at him and he could see the difference. They watched the people gyrating on the dance floor and some of the better girls were dancing on platforms, wiggling and shaking their ass very suggestively to the men in the crowd.

"This is far from the bar at home." she told him as she took a hold of his hand and pulled him out of his chair and onto the dance floor. He saw a glint in her eye and when they got to the dance floor, she turned to him and there was a totally different look about her.

"So being away from home brings out the tigress in you," he teased as she got close to him and rubbed her tits against his chest. Back in her home town, at the Oasis, she as a bit shy and reserved. But here in a different city where she didn't know anyone, Luke saw the naughtiness in her eyes as she rubbed suggestively against him. He had a feeling this was going to be a wild night with Shiloh.

Shiloh moved her body to the beat of the music. Dancing closely to him. She swayed her hips, rubbing her ass against his manhood to tease him. Looking back at him, giving him flirty looks. She felt him place his hands on her hips, pulling her closer against him.

The music was pumping loud and her whole body and mind reacted to it and to him. Smitten with him and all these sensations and feelings he has awaken in her. His hand moving up to her stomach, how she loved being held by him. Her body tingles every time.

She turned around placing her hands on his shoulder, pressing her breast against his chest. "Oh god Luke, what are you doing to me?" She purred seductively. Her need for him increasing every minute she spend in his company.

Luke was enjoying the way Shiloh moved to the beat of the music, dancing suggestively as she swayed her hips, when she was facing away from him, rubbing her ass against his hips. She was teasing him with her body and sensual smiles that promised so much more later on.

His hands reached out, grabbing her hips, pulling her back against him, letting her feel the bulge in his trousers. They were both lost in the music's heavy beat along with all the other patrons in the bar.

Luke's hands moved from her hips to her slender waist, holding her against him. He would have loved to have her naked right now, feeling her soft skin sliding against his but that was impossible right now. They would have to wait until later to see each other naked.

When Shiloh turned around and put her hands on his shoulder, rubbing her tits against him and purred seductively, "Oh god Luke, what are you doing to me?" he smiled at her.

"I want you hot and ready for my cock," he told her pulling her tighter against his body. They were now locked together, swaying to the beat of the music lost in their own world and not caring who might see them.

"I want to run my hands all over your body and then make love to you," he said just as his lips met hers, kissing her hard and passionately on the lips. His tongue darted in and out of her mouth, teasing her. He knew that soon they would be leaving the bar and finding a more suitable place to enjoy the fruits of each other.

Shiloh danced, enticed by his body and words. Their kiss burned in passionate fire, she could not stay away from him. She looked into those deep eyes and the thrill of whats to come got to her.

"Lets go find a hotel Baby." She purred, taking his hand and dragging him out of the thick crowd. Once outside, he wrapped his arms around her making her even more eager to get him all to herself. "Lets go find a nice hotel by the water Luke." She said softly. Her mind filled with scenarios of sexual ecstasy.

They walked down the street, seeing how the city was alive. Holding each other close together. Something told her it was gonna be a torrid night.

Luke was breathing hard from the passionate kiss. Their bodies were melded together on the dance floor, swaying together, sending signals that they wanted more of each other.

"Lets go find a hotel Baby." she purred into his ear while the loud music filled the room. He smiled when she took his hand and led him from the dance floor. And he did not resist when she didn't stop at their table but instead walked to the entrance.

Out on the sidewalk, he turned her towards him and wrapped his arms around her, drawing her against him. He looked into her eyes and saw the yearning for more than just kissing and touching. Luke smiled when Shiloh told him in a soft seductive voice, "Lets go find a nice hotel by the water Luke."

The two of them walked down the street with Luke's arm around Shiloh's thin waist. Their thoughts were on each other as they neared the harbor and found a hotel with some vacancies.

The man at the desk looked at them curiously when they informed him they didn't have any luggage to check in. The bellman who stood nearby, gave them a knowing smile when they got their key and walked past him.

In the elevator, Luke pinned Shiloh against the glass wall, kissing her while his hands roamed over her clothed body. He wanted her ..... wanted to hold her .... feel her nakedness against his body ..... and feel her pussy squeezing his cock when it was buried deep inside her.

When the elevator stopped, Luke reluctantly pulled away from her. The doors opened on the 25th floor and they hurried to their room. Luke opened the curtains and Shiloh joined him to see the view. The view was fantastic, looking over the harbor with shimmering lights lighting up the night sky.

Luke moved behind Shiloh and wrapped his arms around her. "We have all night to enjoy each other," he whispered in her ear. "Put your hands on the window and don't move unless I tell you."

His fingers slid up and down the sides of her blouse and then over the tight jeans covering her ass. He loved the feel of her body even when it was fully covered with clothes. Moving his hands up in front of her blouse, he slowly started to unbutton her blouse. "We have all the time to explore," he whispered as his hands found her bra and cupped her breasts, squeezing them in his large hands.

The view was amazing. She felt him getting behind her "Put your hands on the window and don't move unless I tell you." Suddenly she felt thrilled even more. She did as he told her, feeling the excitement grow within.

She felt his hands exploring her body, shock of excitement came rushing threw her body. He cupped her breast with his hands, foundling her, feeling her threw the fabric of her clothing. She soft low moan escaped her lips. Feeling his manhood against her ass. She wondered how tonight would enroll. Either way she knew that it was gonna be amazingly satisfying. Nothing of what she had learned about him earlier crossed her mind. She was completely lost in his passionate control.

Luke loved the feel of her breasts in his hands even it they were covered. He rubbed them in his large hands, feeling her nipples respond to his touches. "I love your tits Shiloh," he whispered in her ear and then nipped at the earlobe.

He pulled his hands from her tits and told her, "Take your hands off the window for a minute." He saw her reflection in the glass and he smiled at her as she withdrew her hands. Luke slipped off her blouse but didn't remove her bra, That would come later as he told her. "Put your hands back on the window."

Luke was enjoying the control and smiled again at Shiloh's reflection in the glass. His hands slipped back to her bra covered breasts, squeezing them as he pressed against her back. "Hmmm you are such a lovely woman," he said as he pulled his hands from her breasts.

Sliding his fingers down her sides, he massaged her ass and then moved his hands to the front of her jeans. Unsnapping the top button, his fingers quickly found the zipper and pulled it down. Sliding his fingers first into the opening, he smiled when he felt her wet panties. "Looks like someone likes this," he said rubbing her lips of her sex. "Do you like it when I tease your pussy baby?"

Shiloh shivered at the sound of his voice. The anticipation was building up fast and strong. Her pussy so wet from all the teasing. "I do love what you do to me Luke..." She purred, feeling his fingers explore her covered sexe.

Her hands on the window, feeling him exploring her body was a thrill. She loved the control at this particular moment. She never realized how turned on she would be. Yet again, Luke was quite the handsome man, so very nicely built and cut.

He leaned in and kissed her deeply with a certain wildness in their kiss. "Do what you want with me Luke..." She purred, feeling the excitement rise intensely.

Luke felt Shiloh shiver when he asked her if she liked him teasing her pussy and then he smiled when she told him, "I do love what you do to me Luke..."

His fingers slid along her damp panties, pressing and rubbing at the lips guarding the entrance to her sex. He loved the way she moaned softly as his fingers slid over the wet panties, not venturing inside but content to tease her.

Luke was also pleased that she was listening and trusting him as she kept her hands on the windows. He was in no hurry to get to the hard sex but was more interested teasing her body with his hands.

Pressing against her, her head turned toward him and then they kissed deeply, their tongues dancing against one another with promises of more sensual wild times later. When the kiss broke, they were both breathing more rapidly and he smiled at her when she told him. "Do what you want with me Luke..."

Her voice was soft and he knew she was enjoying the foreplay. "Anything?" he asked in a soft mischievous tone. "Are you sure I can do anything I want Shiloh?" he asked.

Luke slipped behind her and rubbed his crotch against her ass. His hands went to her jeans and he pulled them down as he knelt behind her. "You have the cutest ass," he said when her jeans fell off her hips.

When she lifted each leg, he knelt behind her looking at her backside and then he began to run his hands up her legs, his fingertips barely making contact with her skin. "Spread your legs for me Shiloh," he told her as one hand moved between her thighs, rubbing her covered pussy again and his lips kissed the soft fabric of her panties covering her ass.

Hmmm I think we are going to have so much fun tonight," he said as his lips gave her ass small kisses all over each cheek.

Back