Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

Floor - clouds - drift

We lay together on the floor of the pickup bed as we watched the clouds drift silently by. She reached her hand out and took mine.

“We really don’t have time for this,” she said. “We have so much to do. But I’m glad we have a flat tire.”

Boredom - lesson - random
 
Boredom - lesson - random

My boyfriend was out of town so I decided to do something totally random over the weekend.

Sky diving lessons!

The freedom of falling through the air made me forget about how afraid I was to jump!

I know, it wasn't something I'd normally do, but it sure beats boredom!

Yogurt - sloppy - messages
 
Last edited:
Yogurt - sloppy - messages

“I’m going for yogurt” he said loudly, almost as if announcing it to the breakroom while he looked to her nervously.

“I’ll come with, for a –errrr- soda” she responded, cheeks burning.

Their attempts at covert messages were almost as sloppy and messy as what they were meant to hide.

Park - candy - handle
 
Park - candy - handle

"I've been waiting to be alone," he said as he parked. "Hope you don't mind that I didn't take you straight home."

Candy looked out into the night.

"I've got a crush on you."

He moved closer, taking her hand.

She reached for the handle and bolted from the car.


choice - binder - orange
 
Choice - binder - orange

The warden eyed the beautiful prisoner. Maybe this was the one, he thought to himself.

He pulled a binder off the shelf behind him. "Ms. Smith, it’s your choice - have sex with me, or stay here six more months."

She replied, "I'll keep my orange jumper," and walked out.

Loser - hope - crisis
 
Loser - hope - crisis

The old billboard barely remained. A child’s face beneath the word “Hope”, taunting as he walked into another dead city.
Hope, it's the carrot at the end of the devil’s stick. It died with everyone else when the crisis began.
In the new battle for survival, we were the losers.

Time - Swing - Lips
 
Time - swing - lips

He had been talking to her for months. It was time to show her how romantic he was. His plan was to sneak up behind her, swing her into his arms, and bend her down to kiss her lips. The plan worked perfectly – except that he swung the wrong girl.

Siren - sympathy - daily
 
Siren - sympathy - daily

"Are you looking for someone to talk to and some sympathy, or do you want to fuck?" the sexy dark-haired siren who got paid by the hour asked.

"I saw your ad in the daily paper," he answered. "You seemed nicer in your ad."

"I'm sorry. Is that better?"


pool party - vodka - swingers :)
 
Pool party - vodka - swingers

It was the monthly pool party at the senior center. The ladies would gather to play 8-ball.

As Nellie was lining up her shot, Rose laughed. “Nellie, when you bend over to play, your boobs are real swingers!”

Nellie stood up and said, “Vodka in your lemonade again, Rose?

Purity - timid - awkward:D
 
Purity - timid - awkward

Hannah chewed a timid lip. Johnny rubbed his arm. The two naked teens tried not to catch each other’s glances in the closet. They did this as part of their ‘7 minutes in heaven’ and to cross off something from the ‘purity list’ from school. But it was still awkward.

Washer - Dryer - Vent <---- that's right, I am appliance shopping this week
 
Washer - Dryer - Vent

"Damn these newfangled appliances! How the hell is anyone supposed to figure this out? Whatever happened to turning a dial and pushing a button? Look how much this washer and dryer costs! Ridiculous!"

Artic's wife stood back watching and let him vent. In the end, he'd buy what she wanted.

Green - circle - bookcase
 
Green - circle - bookcase

Her eyes fixated on his bookcase, unable to read their titles from her position behind the desk she focused on the colors. A sea of green and blue leather bound law books.

His hand traced a circle around her bare ass, soothing the sting, taunting her, before coming down harder.

Classroom - Light - Fall
 
Classroom - light - fall

The fall school year had begun, and for the 25th year, Larry had finished his first day. It was becoming routine.

He looked up and saw a vision, framed beautifully in the fading light of day.

Just as he stepped out of his classroom to her….he awakened from his dream.

Flood - speaker - diagnose
 
Flood - speaker - diagnose

The band was rocking when, suddenly, there was a flood of unintelligible noise coming from the speaker and everyone covered their ears.

What's going on? the bass player wondered pulling the plug just before the stage manager brought out another, smaller version. They could diagnose the problem after the concert.

Spank - cinnamon - bell
 
Spank - cinnamon - bell

“Ever see the movie ‘It’s a Wonderful Life?’”

She chewed on her cinnamon roll. “Yes.”

“Good. Every time a bell rings today, I’m going to spank your ass.” He opened the kitchen cabinet – there were at least a dozen bells in there.

She smiled…it looked like a great day ahead!

Crop - Thursday - pleasing
 
Crop - Thursday - pleasing[/QUOTE]

Thursday was always their play time. No matter what else was going on, everything stopped.

All day long she'd been squirming, thinking about the feel of the crop.
Later that night, he ran it along her body teasing her. Then, he brought it swiftly down in a most pleasing pain.

forgetful - throttle - adorable
 
Last edited:
Forgetful - throttle - adorable

We went shopping for lawn mowers, and found something rather adorable.

It was called a SheMower. It was pink, with frilly tassels hanging on the handle, a throttle that looked like a wine cork, and a big sign in case she was forgetful about operating it.

We bought one…..

Cherry - bourbon - daisy
 
Gymnast - coed - footsies

The little gymnast said yes! He took her to the Olympic co-ed dining hall.

They were quite a pair – she just under 5 feet tall, he just over 7 feet, a starter on the basketball team.

When they played footsies under the table, she didn’t have to reach at all.

Taco - envelope - basketball
 
Taco - envelope - basketball

Eating his taco in the dining hall, Christopher anxiously tore open the envelope that Ashley had surreptitiously passed to him in their World Religions class.

Ashley had a warm smile, and a hot body.

He read: “Tonight. After the basketball game. In my room. Bring condoms.”

Jeep - shovel - alligator
 
Jeep - shovel - alligator[/QUOTE]


"How did I let my life get so out of control?" she thought to herself as her and her boyfriend barreled down a dirt road in their Jeep before slamming to a halt.

"Quick! Hand me the shovel. We have to bury this alligator before the police come!"


-cocaine - misunderstanding - body bag-
 
Last edited:
Jeep - shovel - alligator


"How did I let my life get so out of control?" she thought to herself as her and her new boyfriend barreled down a dirt road in Florida before slamming to a halt.

"Quick! Hand me the shovel. We have to bury this alligator before the police come!"


-cocaine - misunderstanding - body bag- [/QUOTE]
"An over dose, cocaine" the M.E. supposed to his new assistant as he zipped the body bag closed.

"That they always soil themselves when they die is a common misunderstanding." He informed her, unprovoked.

"Yeah doctor, I know. But how do you explain the erection?" She asked, licking her lips.
 
(Didn’t see a next set of three words, so I am going to steal from your signature line and use Space – For – Rent)


One doesn’t buy a prelaunch breakfast, they rent it. It took only 30,000’ for the eggs to hit my face shield. Yet next stop, orbit; and if our ‘payload specialist’ keeps her promise she will be the first woman to take it up the butt in space on camera.

ponytail – socks – badge
 
Ponytail - socks - badge

The cold lake water felt good on Tammy's body as she stopped to put her hair in a ponytail before diving under water. Breaking the surface, she was surprised to see someone waving her socks back and forth.

"What are you doing?" she yelled, and then she saw the badge.

Erase - pouting - oil
 
Erase - pouting - oil

"Gimme me words, you sexy thing" she messaged, pouting. He wouldn't see it until the next morning, and it'd be another day before he realized it's meaning.

That's the problem with being dense as oak, you're also slow as oil. The most obvious message can read like it’s been erased.

Blot - Dew - Paper
 
Back
Top