Den of Angels (closed for wideeyedone and Blase)

Joel took advantage of the chance to stroke Julie's cheek.

"I didn't think you were hinting around. I thought you might like to see where I came from and have some time for us to spend together."

"If it seems a bit soon to you, we wouldn't have to stay at my parents' place...We could get a room at a bed and breakfast...Plenty of those in New Hampshire...And plenty of scenic overlooks and places to walk in the woods."

"What do you think?"

"I would love to meet your folks. I have never been to New Hampshire. Just let me know when and I will ask for some time off. I haven't asked for any time yet, so I bet it won't be a problem. They like me...I don't have much drama."

Their plates of steaming food arrived. The waitress was smiley and flirty.

Joel hadn't really been too worried about Julie enjoying her food: He knew that she wasn't fussy and he knew the quality of the kitchen at Grandma Nonna's.

Portions at the restaurant were large enough that Joel declared his intention to take half of his entree home and save room for dessert.

As they ate and talked, the idea of spending a weekend together started to get fleshed out and become more real.

Joel sat holding Julie's hand, musing about the amenities available in good B&B rooms.

"How does a hot tub sound?" he queried.

Before she could answer, he added, "You know, you'll probably have to make me take you out just so that I'll let you put some clothes on."

Julie divided her plate in half as well. And tasted from Joel's entree as well.

"I think that you like to see me naked." Julie teased with her eyebrow raised. "I wouldn't mind spending a lot of time in the buff. I might even splurge and buy something sexy for you to see me in, instead of my jeans and t shirts all the time."

Julie smiled at him. She was so excited that he was asking her to go away for the weekend. But she didn't want to freak him out or scare him off.

"As it happens, I think you're terrifically sexy in your jeans and t-shirts," Joel replied.

He leaned a bit closer and whispered, "I especially like the way your jeans fit so well that it's always a bit of a struggle to drag them off of you."

Julie's cheeks flushed but she smiled back. "I like the way you tug them off. I had a very vivid fantasy about you tugging them off of me and us not even making it to the bed." Then as is she wasn't being risque at all, she took another bite of her dinner and a sip of water.

She bit her lip thinking of all of the sexy things she wanted to do with him.

"Keep giving me ideas like that and you'll have to change the message on your voicemail," Joel said. He kept his voice low but adopted the stilted cadence of a pre-recorded greeting: "Hello, you have reached Julie Thayer. Julie can't come to the phone right now, because she and Joel are stuck together! Please leave your name, number and a brief message, and she'll return your call once her world expands beyond a thrusting cock, bouncing boobs and spurting semen!"

Joel took Julie's hand and kissed it.

"Beep."

Julie's cheeks flushed a deep red. "You are so very bad. I swear to you my redneck, good ole boy father would drive up to New York and hunt you down if that was on the message. " She took a slow drink of water.

"But I do enjoy the idea. Alot." Julie held Joel's hand and they finished their meal in comfortable silence. "I don't want to go home tonight. Can I come over to your place?"

Joel couldn't help but feel both proud and relieved to hear Julie's request, remembering their earlier encounter with Jason. "Of course you can come over," he responded, his fingers still entwined with Julie's.

"If you're ready for dessert, by the way, the ricotta pie is wonderful."

Julie's eyes met Joel's. "I don't want dessert. I just want to get all tangled up with you, if you don't mind." She smiled a sexy half smile, but it wasn't guile. It was genuine. "I love being with you." She whispered.

Joel paused for a couple beats, then said "That works for me" as though he were scheduling lunch with a client. His smile somewhat spoiled the effect, though.

He called for a check on the waiter's next pass, then pulled his cellphone out to call a cab. Half an hour later, Joel and Julie were walking into Joel's loft.

Julie hadn't taken five steps past the threshold when Joel was behind her, beginning to undo the zipper on her dress.

Julie stood still and let him slide the zipper down, exposing her back. She wriggled a little and let the dress slip from her skin. First, displaying her black lace bra, then her very small panties. Her slender legs were encased in black thigh highs. She smiled triumphantly, she had so hoped that Joel would get to see her in something other than her Den of Angels t shirts and cotton panties that she wore every day.

She let the dress fall to the floor and then she stepped out of it. She stood in her lingerie and heels. Feeling so brave and sexy. She turned to face him and kissed his throat, and then his shoulders. Her fingers deftly opening the buttons of his shirt.

Joel gently caught Julies hands just long enough to interrupt what she was doing, then gave her shoulder a gentle nudge, urging her to turn around.

His hands went to the hook on her bra. "I don't want to wait, just now," he explained, unfastening her bra, then twitching it off her shoulders. "I want to see you. I don't want anything in the way of that right now."

His hands slid down her body to her panties.

Julie gasped as his fingers hooked in her panties. She couldn't keep still. Her hips wriggled as he undressed her. She knew he would find her panties damp as he slid them from her skin. She leant her head back, her silky hair teasing the bare skin of her back.

"I don't want to wait either." She whispered. Her voice trembling.

Joel slipped Julie's panties over her hips and let them free-fall to the floor as gravity took them.

"No, really, Julie, I want to see you," he repeated. "I want you to pose for me."

As he spoke, he strode the few feet to his desk where his favorite camera lay waiting.

"I want to be the boyfriend with the camera. I want you to be the girlfriend who winds up in front of the lens with all her clothes off because that's what her boyfriend wants."

He picked the camera up.

"Are you game, for me?"

Last edited:
Julie stood in her heels and stockings. Her nipples taut with excitement, so aroused that she could feel wetness on her thighs.

"I don't know... I haven't ever. I mean... I wouldn't want anyone else to see them." She whispered. But she felt her heart pounding. The look on his face made her hungry. He looked so absolutely into her. She bit her lip and waited for a response.

"Over there." Joel pointed to the tree that stood so improbably in his living room.

When Julie reached it, he gestured for her to turn and face him again; her back to the tree.

"Reach for it, Julie," he said, indicating the tree that stood behind and, to some extent, above her. "Think of a ripe, red apple just out of reach."

"Juuust...out..of...reach..."

"Look up and reach for it, Julie..."

Julie looked at him perplexed for a moment and then reached above her head, her head tilted back, up on her tiptoes. Her body stretched out. Her fingers reaching. She looked up at her fingers, strong and deft from years of playing her instrument, calluses on her fingertips. Her nails had to be kept short. Julie looked up for a second shedding her self conciousness.

Joel caught his breath as Julie started to forget, or relax into, her nudity and he started to see her natural grace quite literally unclad.

He moved to his right, putting Julie into profile as he framed a different shot.

"Show me an arabesque, Julie."

Julie gracefully posed, her sleek legs on full display. She couldn't help but blush. Her dark hair fell around her like a veil as she balanced before him. Her body made the pretty, clean lines she was trained for.

"Now stand and turn away from me, Julie," Joel continued. "You're walking away, but, at the last moment, you glance back."

Joel kept moving as he spoke, and speaking as he moved, keeping his tones gentle to reassure Julie and give her something to focus on. Another moment passed as he dimmed the lights while guiding Julie into a demure pose. Then, softly at first, the song he'd chosen began to play.

Baby did a bad, bad thing...
Baby did a bad, bad thing...

"Imagine if you were up on the bar the way all the guys imagine you, Julie," Joel said.

"No rules. No pretense. No clothes. No shame in their watching or in your being watched. For once in your life."

"Show me, Julie."

Her heart pounded but she closed her eyes. She imagined herself on the bar. Wriggling, her hips at play. Her hands sliding up her body, then in her hair. She shook her hair out as she rocked her hips, going lower and lower, her thighs parting. Her eyes opened and met Joel's. Her hands slid down her thighs.

"You like to watch, don't you Joel?" She asked sweetly as the bass line thumped in the music. Then her fingers slid up her thighs. Her finger cupping and rubbing her sex. She allowed her finger to slide in her folds. Her fingertip brushing her clit. She felt like a very bad girl and she loved it.

Joel's mouth went dry as he realized what Julie was doing. Quick as thought, he set the still camera down and grabbed a video recorder.

"Yes, Julie" he breathed...

"Watching you..."

"Nowhere to hide..."

"No way to cover yourself..."

"Utterly exposed, Julie..."

Julie closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She allowed her fingers to delve into her wet sex. She gasped as her thumb brushed her clit. She slid two fingers deep inside of herself. Her hips still rocked to the music. Then she opened her eyes and looked up at Joel. She looked at him through her eyelashes and then brought her glistening fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean.

Joel couldn't resist escalating things even further.

Grabbing the soft sash from a bathrobe that he'd left draped over a chair, he went to Julie and gently took her left arm, lifting it above her head and securing it to the tree, not tightly enough to hurt her or impair her circulation, but snugly enough that the restriction wouldn't feel like a joke.

"Like Andromeda chained to the rock, Julie."

He placed her right hand on her breast, covering it with his own hand and making a kneading motion.

"Not your own, anymore."

He started to slide her hand down...down...

"No consideration of your wants..."

"No volition..."

"Just your body, given over, Julie..."

Their hands found the place he wanted.

"No shame, Julie... No shame because there is no shame when you're not your own..."

Back