The Half-Orc's Half-Sister (Closed for HornyPussycat21)

As though he had read her mind, Alkresh stepped into the room.

"Well, aren't you two having fun?"

Mama was a bit puzzled how Alkresh got in but figured she must have forgotten to close the door. She smiled at him and kept fingering Eli's pussy as she fingered her.

"Do you want something, Alkresh?"

"I just thought Eli might want something a bit bigger than your fingers. Would you like that Eli? Would you like your master's cock in your pussy?" Alkresh asked, letting his go down to his fly.

Mama still felt something was off and decided to talk to Eli. "Eli, maybe we should let Alkresh stew awhile, after all, he told you to go have fun with the guests and I'm not done with you yet. Come on baby, you're making Mama's pussy feel so good."
 
Eli looked up at her brother, a smile forming on her lips. She wanted to make Mama Sinner happy, but she wanted er brother more. To feel his arms wrapped around her and his hard cock deep in her pussy. She added a third finger to her pussy and started thrusting faster.

"Bu...but Mama, look at him. And you've seen his cock, it's so hard and big and thick. Mmm." She bit her lip for a mment and looked back at her. "What if I can pleasure you and have Alkresh's cock?" She asked her.

If Mama didn't want her to, she wouldn't touch Alkresh's cock yet, but it as going to be tough. Right now it was taking everything in her power not to go over to him and start sucking his member. Taste is yummy cum.
 
Alkresh started to stamp his feet and whine..."Mama, she can do both. Come on, she really wants this."

Mama sighed, realizing what was going on. She reluctantly withdrew her fingers from Eli and pulled her back so she was lying next to Mama.

"I'm Sorry Eli...but that's not Alkresh. It's my very, very, troublesome girlfriend."

The Ogress found her medallion and held it up, saying. "Lyla, reveal yourself to me."

Alkresh moaned and was surrounded by smoke. When the smoke cleared, the half-orc was gone and replaced by a pale naked woman who had long red hair that hung down to her curvy hips and covered her large breasts. While she was beautiful, the things that really drew attention to her were her large leather wings, her swinging tail, which wrapped around her leg occasionally. There were also two little horns that stuck forward...the other person in the room, Lyla, was a succubus.

Mama held Eli to her and let her fingers go back to pleasuring Eli's snatch, though slower.

"Sorry, Eli. Lyla's a succubus, so sometimes she doesn't understand that she shouldn't go wandering around people's minds and granting their desires. If you want to find Alkresh, I'd understand."

The succubus shook her hands out in front of her. "No, you don't have to go Eli. I'm sorry I took Alkresh's form but Mama and I can make you feel really good if you'll let us."
 
Eli whimpered when Mama moved her fingers, but she was also really confused. She never heard him really whine before. It didn't go with him, not at all. Eli gaspe a bit as she pulled off Mama's body, her fingers being removed from her cunt., so she could lay beside her.

Eli watched as her brother turned into a cold of smoke then into a very beautiful women. "Mama your girlfriend has a tail and ears... and wings.... and.... horns." She said, jumping when Ms. Sinner pushed her fingers into her. "Ooh my god!" She moaned as she spread her legs for him.

"No Mama. I'll stay here with you two if you want me too. Me a Alkresh can plau later, maybe we'll even play in coach." She said as she humped her fingers.

She looked at Lyla. "I can pleasure you right now if you want me too." She said with a giggle.
 
Lyla chuckled. "Maybe in a bit, Eli. Right now though, I think you wanted something nice and fat in your pussy."

Mama kissed Eli on the forehead. "Okay, Eli, just make sure to tell Lyla if she does anything you don't like. Ogress turned Eli over so their chests were pressed together and began to make out with her after she tossed her girlfriend a bottle of lube. The succubus let her lithe fingers massage Eli's pussy and get it slick. She then had her tail rise up between her legs and let the soft tip fall back so it had a nice round tip. She rubbed some lube on her tail and greased it up.

"Okay, Eli. "Let's give your pussy a work out." Her tail aimed into her pussy and started to slide in and out. When the Succubus was about ten inches in, she let her naked body lie on top of Eli, and began to kiss her neck while Mama let her tongue dance inside Eli's mouth.
 
Eli giggled and kissed Mama back, letting her tongue slid into her mouth. She moaned when she felt the succubus run her finger over her pussy. She moved her mouth away from her's and started to kiss her neck, sucking and nipping.

"Oh god." She gasped when she felt something slid into her pussy. Deeper, deeper, away deeper then Alkresh's cock went. " Fuck Lyla, your really deep." She moaned before she moved her mouth back to Mama Sinners and started to really kis her,l etting her tongue take over between the two of them.

She couldn't believe she was acually getting fucked by a girl. Sure, it wasn't as thing, but who the hel cared. T was just soooo deep and amazing! Eli moved her hands up and tangled with Mama's as she started to rock her hips back.
 
"How do you like my tail, Eli? It feels really good, doesn't it?" The succubus kept pumping her tail in and out of the Elf while nibbling on her ears.

Mama was surprised that Eli wasn't more scared of Lyla, since succubi were generally feared, even inside the city. She pushed this thought aside though and continued to let her lips and tongue tangle with Eli's. As she felt Eli wrap her hands in her green hair, the ogress opened her eyes to look lovingly at the two women in bed with her.

As Mama looked serenly at the two of them, Lyla noticed the oil leaking out of Eli's asshole and grew a devilish smile. She held her hand out and watched as two carved phalluses, one a thin ivory dildo of only six inches, the other a massive black twelve inch bit of rubber, fly out of the nightstand and into her hand. The Succubus took the small dildo and inserted it into Eli's ass while the other one was roughly pushed into Mama Sinner, drawing a moan from her.

The Succubi smiled as she began to work the two tools and her tail continued to work on Eli's snatch.
 
Eli gasped in surprise as something was pushed into her ass. She pulled away from the kiss and moved her head down, buring it on Mama Sinners neck, trying not to scream out. It was... bigger then her finger. Not by much, but enough to stretch her out more. If she was like this with a stupid small toy, she had no idea how she was going to be able to take something as big as her brother cock.

Still the succubi’s tail was distracting her and making it bare able. “Lyla, mmmm do you think I could pleasure you next?” She asked, her voice sweet, but shaky as she tried to speak. God, I wont be able to walk right for a week after today. She thought to herself.
 
Lyla grinned and nodded. "I'd be honored Eli. Don't worry by the way, you'll be able to walk just fine when we're done.

Mama gasped as her lover drove the large toy in and out of her pussy but managed to say a few words:

"Lyla, what did I tell you about reading minds?" The Ogress shrieked as she came on the large toy and quickly muffled her cry by covering her mouth with Eli's in a new kiss.

The Succubus giggled and ignored her question. Wanting to make Eli cum, she sped up her tail thrusts and the little ivory dildo.

"Come on Eli, I know you're close, please cum. Emma and I have a request for you and it will be a lot easier for you to talk to us if you cum."
 
Eli blushed in surprise when she read my mind. I really need to keep my head blank of anything important. She looked up at Mama right before her mouth was covered before her's, a shriek filling her. She quickly kissed her back, moaning loud into her mouth as she got cloure and closure to exploding everywere.

She moaned luder as her tail when faster. Eli pulled away from the kiss. "Oh fuck! Mmm okay Llya!" She screamed out right as her pussy tightened around her tail. She held onto Ms. Sinner before capturing her mouth in a kiss.

She started to cum, her juices coating her tail as she drenched it Her body shook and twitched in pleasure.
 
Lyla pulled out the toys first and tossed them away before she pulled her tail out and made it's dripping end go in between Eli and Mama's mouths.

"Come on, lick it clean you sluts!" Lyla ordered, a shit-eating grin covering her face.

Mama just sighed and began to lick her lover's tail clean.

Lyla stroked Eli's back, "Now Eli, while you're tasting those yummy juices, me and Emma have an offer for you."

Mama stopped and spoke, a look of caution and annoyance on her face.

"Lyla, I did not say you could call me by my real name, also, I don't think it's appropriate right now to ask her while she's licking her juices off your tail."

The succubi frowned and flicked her tail away until it was dry.

"Fine, baby. Eli, Emm-Mama and I were wondering if you'd help us have a baby."
 
Eli opened her eyes, panting, only to see Llya's tail in front of her,dripping in her own juices. She heard her say she was a slut and her heart acually fluttered. How does that tn me on? She thought to herself before she started to lick at her tail, helping Mama lick.

She stopped when Mama talked, her voice no longer as gentle. "Mama I like your real name if that's what's wrong. I think it's a very lovely name." She sat up and licked her lips clean. "Now, what do you need? I'm willing to help if I can."

When she said what they wanted, she froze frowning a bit. "Ooh, Umm Llya I'm sorry, but I can't make a baby." I moved my hand down to my pussy. "See? There's nothing but my pussy and that doesn't make sperm." She said sadly. "I'm terrible sorry."
 
Emma sighed, "Well, it is easier for people to call me Emma, so if you'd like to, please call me my real name Eli, just don't tell anyone outside of Anna and Alkresh."

When Eli said she couldn't help with the baby, Emma smiled and Lyla blushed. The two women kissed Eli's cheeks and then moved Eli off of Emma so she lied between the succubi and the ogress.

Emma started to explain, carefully rubbing Eli's arm.

"Eli, first, I just want to say that you can decide to do whatever you want, the two of us will happily make love to you. You see Eli, Lyla is the resident succubus of this church...and normally she's a lot better behaved," the ogress added as she watched Lyla begin to suck on the young elf's tits, "the masquerade is charging her up to much from all the libido in the crowd, so she's extra horny."

She sighed and began to massage Eli's free breast.

"Anyway, Lyla and I have been lovers for some time and, as both a follower of Lillith and her partner, we want to bring a new life into this world. I still have a number of years left to live but my womb has already had all the babies it can handle; Lyla wants to be the mother. However, while she can take sperm from men and keep it fresh in her for a long time, Lyla can't make her own eggs. Since elves are normally a lot more fertile than other races, I'm guessing Lyla wants to have one of your eggs for the baby. I know it sounds strange but to Lyla, it really matters. We've been having tons of events and masquerades so she could store enough energy to carry a child and we've finally captured enough."

"If you agree, and once again, we can easily find another donor if you don't want to, Lyla will cast a spell and one of your eggs will be transferred into her womb where it will be impregnated by the sperm she's been storing. While the baby will be a succubus, it will have the outward appearance, aside from the horns, wings, and tail, of the donors."
 
Eli looked between the two of them, a shocked look clealy on her face. She had no idea what to say about this. She didn't know what to say about this. Eli never really thought of hving a baby and even if she decided to give Llya her egg she wasn't sure she liked the idea of some one else making a tiny her.

She slowly sat up, bitting her lip. "I... I need to talk to Alkresh before I descide anything Emma. I'm sorry, but I kind of belong to Alkresh and I thing tat means I should ask him before I give ayone my egg or put a baby in my tummy."

She reached forward and grabbed her dress off the end of the bed. "do you mind just staying here for a few miutes? I just want to go get him so I can ask." She said looking back at them, her eyes wide and nervous.
 
Emma nodded. "Of course Eli, just remember, you don't have to do this. We can find another donor, we'd love to be your friends either way."

The ogress sighed before she tossed Eli a medallion. "If you want to get back in, just hold the medallion up at the wall...I'm going to have a talk with Lyla here."

Emma turned Lyla over and smacked her ass as Eli left. "You knew that poor girl just got into town baby, and you ask her about becoming a donor?"

The succubus squealed and screamed as her ass was smacked. "But baby, it would be sooo cute. Besides, if I use Alkresh's sperm, we can have both of them as godparents and be really tight friends."

Emma sighed. "Lyla, I wish you weren't so out of control right now, your lack of tact is really bothersome."

***
Meanwhile, Alkresh finished dancing with a female troll that blushed heavily as he kissed her hand and bid her farewell. He was curious about Eli's well-being and started to head in the direction he saw her walk with Mama Sinner.
 
Eli looked back at them smiling a bit. They made a really cute couple, even though Llya acted like a bit of a child. She turned back around and walked out of the room, not wantng to bother them any more right now.

She walked out of the room, pulling her dress down befor she ran her fingers through her hair. She could only guess what she looked like righ now after playing with so many people, but she kept her h0ead high as she started to look around for Alkresh.

Which turned out to be pretty hard. Not because of him, but because he legs felt like jell-O and all she wanted to do right that second was fall out, perfereable in her big brothers arms. But, she had to get back to Emma and Llya.

When Eli found her broher already walking towards her she smiled and ran over to his, throwing her arms around him. "Hello again!" She said happily as she rubbed herself up against him, looking almost like she was humping him as she did. "Oh did you mss me baby?" She asked before remembering why she was here in the first place.

She turned her gaze up so she was looking into his neck. "Alkresh, what do you think of a baby me?" She asked softly.
 
Alkresh happily held his sis, kissing her on the lips and supporting her.

"So, how's it going Eli? Only 2 more I'm guessing? Or did you and Mama round someone up?"

She turned her gaze up so she was looking into his neck. "Alkresh, what do you think of a baby me?" She asked softly.

Alkresh looked at her with wide eyes. "Uh...I'd love to see you have a baby Eli but maybe after you've been with me a while longer so it doesn't interfere with your education...um, what brought this on?"
 
She blushed a bit. "W0ell you see while I was with Emm- I mean Mama, I met her girlfriend Llya. After we played a bit... Hey wait! Ididn't taste Llya's pussy yet!" She said suddenly, before shaking herhead. "Remind me to change that okay master."

"Anyway, you see after we played, Llya sai how they wanted to have a baby. To do that they need a onor... and well they asked me. I guess they thought I was cute enough. They sat I could have it, as in the babies in my tummy, or Llya can have him or her." She moved her arms down so she could grab one of his arms.

"That's one of the reasons I came out. Iwanted to know if you could help me. I don't know what to do. I mean I'm only 18 and heck, I'm still learning so much. Do you think I should try and help them?"
 
"Shhh, little sis, just slow down. I didn't think you'd meet Lyla yet but...now that you have, yes, the two of them have recently wanted a donor."

Alkresh left out the part where he had willingly donated his sperm to their project along with several other members of the congregation.

"Eli, if you donated an egg, you wouldn't carry the baby, Lillith always wished for her children to be able to mate and raise children with mortals, so Lyla would carry it...but you would be the godparent, along with whoever donated the sperm."

He rubbed her back. "I don't know Eli, I can only tell you the facts. The baby will only take a few days to be born...succubi aren't mortals so they do things that take months in just a few days and it will be taken care of by Emma and Lyla, who are a very loving couple, so you wouldn't be abandoning it. I'd also make sure you saw it as much as you liked, provided you went through with it."

He then kissed her. "It's your body though, and it will be part you, even if it is only your egg that is being donated, so only you can make the decision. I know Emma and Lyla will understand either way...it would probably be a cute baby though," he playfully mused.
 
Eli leaned on him, thinking. "That only helped a little my love." She said softly half to herself as she looked up at him. "I don't know how I really feel about sharing my eggs." She told him before she finally pulled back.

"Come on, help me talk to Emma." She said sweetly as she grabbed his hand and started to take him to the room. As she walked she continued to think about what she would do. Emma was really nice and sweet and Llya may have been a bit wild, bu someone needs to be the fun parent.

I'd be able to visit when ever I wanted too. I may not be the parent but I'll be the godparent. It doesn't sound to bad. She wouldn't even have to ruin her figure or stop playing with Alkresh. I could always have a child of my own one day too.

She stopped in front of the secret door before holding up the madallion. The door opened up and Eli walked inside, pulling her brother with her. "Oh and by the way, Llya can read thought sooo... be careful." She mumbled.

She pulled him in... the door closing behind us. "Come on There on the bed."
 
Alkresh felt bad that he hadn't been much help. He was still taken aback that they had made the offer and it was only as they headed to the secret room that he realized something...whether Eli donated or not, with his sperm in the mix, he could very well also be related to the child, whether as a father or an uncle.

She stopped in front of the secret door before holding up the madallion. The door opened up and Eli walked inside, pulling her brother with her. "Oh and by the way, Llya can read thought sooo... be careful." She mumbled.

Alkresh was surprised that Emma had given away her medallion so freely. Only very high-up members of the church were given them.

"Oh, I know about Lyla...try to think of something in the back of your mind, like a lake or something. That usually fixes things."

She pulled him in... the door closing behind us. "Come on there on the bed."

Alkresh walked with Eli to the bed, where Emma and Lyla were lying together, their hands stroking each others' sides. Lyla was smaller than Emma but the way they were looking at each other made them look like perfect equals. As Alkresh and Eli approached them, Emma turned over and gave a small wave.

"Hello you two. Look Alkresh, Eli. I realize that came as a bit of a shock but you don't have to go through with this. If you'd like we can just have some fun and forget teh whole thing."
 
Eli smiled sweetly at the two of them, before she released her brothers hand and went over to the bed. She climbed onto it, but stayed by the edge. "Emma. Llya, l thought about it... and l would like to help the two of you have a child." She told then kindly before she look back at Alkresh, giving him a 'hope you don't mind' face.

Turning back to the two lovers, Eli said, "l think you two would be amazing mothers and the child would be very loved. Though, l can't promise, as the babies godmother, that l won't spoil the hell out of him or her."

Eli moved up on the bed a bit more. "So, with that said, l would like to give you one of my eggs Llya!" Eli told them. "What do l have to do?"
 
The two women smiled and helped Eli into the bed. Lyla beamed at the young elf, though she was a bit more controlled than before.

"It's very simple, Eli. I simply cast a spell and the egg will go from you into me. You won't feel a thing though you'll miss your next period."

The succubus and the Ogress slowly worked Eli's dress off and kissed her body all over. They moved her to the middle of the bed and Lyla straddled her belly and let her wings surround the two of them like a curtain. Secluded with Eli, Lyla took a more serious tone and began to chant as her hand traced down to the elf's privates. The chanting stopped and Lyla held one of her hands on Eli's belly and one on her own.

A brief light appeared from both of her hands and she suddenly collapsed on Eli, her head resting on the young girl's chest.

"Sorry about that, Eli. I've never done that before, so it took a lot out of me." Lyla said as she crawled up to Eli's ear and whispered, "I know you are going to make a great godmother and I'll be so pleased to let you and my daughter play together. Me and Emma need to ask you one more thing though."

Overhearing the two of them, Mama Sinner nodded and looked up at Alkresh.

"This question is for you to Alkresh, we need your permission."

Alkresh looked puzzled at them. "Uh, it was Eli's decision and I'm really proud of her...besides, I think it's a little late for me to butt in."

The Ogress shook her head. "No, me and Lyla would like to keep the baby discreet for now, since there's so few babies being born this way, we don't want to make a spectacle...especially with some of the more extremist activity that's been happening lately. So we were wondering, since the two of you are living together and you've already donated...we'd like to use your sperm to impregnate the egg. That way, you and Eli would be the godparents and we could keep the child a secret till it was older."

Alkresh looked at Eli, wondering what he should do. This wasn't something he had thought of.

"I'd love to...but only if Eli says okay."
 
EIi looked up at Lyla as she climbed on top of her. She was terrified that this would some how hurt her... or damaged her from the inside, but she trusted both Emma and Llya and didn't think they would try to harm her. Also, Alkresh was standing right there too, there was no wa he would let her get hurt in anyway.

She stayed quiet, trying not to shake as she watched the succubus chant something while her hand was on her pussy. She contined this for a little while before her hand started to glow a bright light.

Suddenly she collaped ad Eli gasped in fear, right before she heard her talk. "Oh god I thought you were hurt Llya. Gosh, you almost gave me a heart attack." She said as she smiled a bit and ran her fingers through her hair for a moment before placing them on the succubi's shoulders ad rolled her over so she was on top of her.

Eli snuggled to her as she listened to Emma talk to Alkresh. She was a bit shocked when she asked if they could use hissperm but smiled. She sat up quickly, remainig on Llya. "H Alkresh say yes! Please baby! That way it'll be a little you and me!" She bouced a bit. I could have your eyes! She would look breath taking with your eyes Alkresh!" She cooed.
 
Alkresh smiled at Eli and nodded. "Okay, I'd be happy to."

Emma smiled, "Thank you Alkresh! Okay Lyla, are you ready?"

The Succubus nodded.

"Eli, could you hold me for a bit? My mother only told me about how to do this once and I have to grow a complete reproductive system so the baby can grow normally...and it's gonna make me feel really weird."

The Succubus let her wings wrap around Eli and cried out. Alkresh and Emma both stroked her back and whispered words of encouragement. While it seemed like she would never stop groaning, the process only took a few minutes.

Lyla turned back to Emma with an exhausted look on her face.

"Emma, It's done. It will be a couple days before the egg is fertilized but...we're going to have a baby."

Emma beamed and stroked her lover, kissing her gently. She looked at Alkresh and motioned for him to undress.

"Oh little Lyla, my precious girl. We're going to be so happy. Thank you both so much!" Emma said, crying tears of joy. Now, why don't we all have a little celebration?" She asked as Alkresh crawled into bed and sandwiched Eli and Lyla together.

Lyla smiled and nodded. "Yeah, Eli, let's play!"

The succubus leaned in and kissed her, letting her forked tongue reach out and play with Eli's."
 
Back
Top