Feeling Guilt Over Help Received

Soma99

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 5, 2016
Posts
3,238
I may someday get back to this but the thought crossed my mind today about a story that happens between two friends.

One is down on her luck and asks if she can stay with her friend, she has lost her job, maybe her car broke down ect.

It starts by her just asking her friend if she can help with something, she feels like a deadbeat crashing on her couch. So she does some house work, cleaning laundry she runs some errands ect.

Then maybe she starts waiting on her roommate, serving her dinner, shoulder rub.....

I'm not sure if it goes more of a romantic angle, maybe the roommates are opposite genders...

I'm not going to go this directions but a gay male story could start that way...... could go a lot of ways.
 
could be a lesbian version as well.

One way to do it is that both think they are straight, but as time goes on they get more affectionate. One night there is a big thunderstorm...
 
Not bad!

My mind had also drifted towards a group sex story.

"Hey roommate anything else I can do for you around the house, I really appreciate you letting me stay here."

"Not unless you want to blow my boyfriend Jimmy tonight, I promised him one and now I'm really tired!"

"Well I do owe you one...."

I mean probably a little more nuanced then that.
 
Not bad!

My mind had also drifted towards a group sex story.

"Hey roommate anything else I can do for you around the house, I really appreciate you letting me stay here."

"Not unless you want to blow my boyfriend Jimmy tonight, I promised him one and now I'm really tired!"

"Well I do owe you one...."

I mean probably a little more nuanced then that.

could also throw in that you find your toys out of place, underwear missing, maybe she's crushing on you (shrug)
 
I enjoy plots that have a slight power imbalance. It creates extra tension. In this case, the fact that one character feels indebted to the other creates a subtle sense of coercion to their relationship. Sexual acts almost become a type of repayment for kindness and help received. Yet underlying this arrangement there could be genuine affection between the characters. Perhaps it suits them to be in this situation? What if all along they had a crush on each other but had never owned up to those feelings? Being thrust together in this way could be just the thing to coax out all these hidden desires.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top