Someone 1-bombed my latest story and killed my red H!

I don't give fk what your opinion is, as long as you keep 5-bombing my stories I'm happy :)

To live. In a kennel. In her back. yard.

I've had to pause just to process the first three paragraphs. Bear with me, I need to re-calibrate.

1) I don't care about competitions, although I will enter from time to time because I enjoy writing to a theme, and you do get a massive increase in readership
2) I'd rather bait trolls than keep my head down and avoid their loving attention
3) There are much better writers on here than me

This place has saved me a fortune in therapy bills, though. :D

1) I don't care about competitions, although I will enter from time to time because I enjoy writing to a theme, and you do get a massive increase in readership
2) I'd rather bait trolls than keep my head down and avoid their loving attention
3) There are much better writers on here than me

This place has saved me a fortune in therapy bills, though. :D

One is good but you better be careful, you might accidentally place in one. Ask Pilot about that.

As for number two, I have nine of those blue gems and I've never had my head down. I now have a personal army of 14 trolls or maybe one troll with 14 alts. Same thing.

Much better writers huh. You need to work on that. ;)

Much better writers huh. You need to work on that. ;)

I want to fuck about here. I want to experiment, and try different things. I want to play about. I do a lot of research into kinks, trying to understand them.

What I've got here isn't so much writing, as written exploration. Obviously, I like scores, I have an ego, but there are times I'm posting things I know no one will like or get. HAHA! Fooled them, they read it anyway!

Back