Come sit in Santa's lap 2015

IhateClowns

Censored
Come sit in my lap. What would you like for Christmas this year?

ZuszebD.png

A little tit for tat? My list is short this year Santa. I prefer to give rather than receive.

I don't need anything from the store. A week of sleep would be nice!

How can a girl refuse, that? :rolleyes:

I already got what I wanted on Thanksgiving. :D so... new toys.

HO HO HO, here you GOOOOO! This is the latest greatest sex toy made. Not only will it make you cum, but it will turn your vadge into the Lincoln Tunnel. I have never fucked a woman's baby cannon horizontally, soon the dream can become a reality

dCAQIJ5.jpg

A little tit for tat? My list is short this year Santa. I prefer to give rather than receive.

Santa is always wanting a plate of cookies and milk. If that isn't available I will take mouth lovin on my north pole instead.

Santa is always wanting a plate of cookies and milk. If that isn't available I will take mouth lovin on my north pole instead.

As long as it's not so cold my tongue is gonna get stuck...I would hate to lose taste buds...maybe we should stick to the milk and cookies! Or a cock ring...tickle Mrs. claus's fancy!

HO HO HO, here you GOOOOO! This is the latest greatest sex toy made. Not only will it make you cum, but it will turn your vadge into the Lincoln Tunnel. I have never fucked a woman's baby cannon horizontally, soon the dream can become a reality

dCAQIJ5.jpg

:eek:

At least it looks flexible. :rolleyes: and I keep thinking it's a really small gas can... maybe an old oil can?

*nods*

Two presents in one... lube and toy. Santa is real!

All you have to do is believe. Santa aims to please. That's why I am always jolly. Mrs. Claus is a real whorish old lady. Has a fetish for short people I can't wrap my mind around, but she puts up with my belly smacking her forehead, so who am I to complain.

Please don't compare someone as beautiful and wonderful as pussy to the Lincoln Tunnel. That thing is it's down special place of hell.

:eek:

Noooooooooooooooooo

Ok, fine, he is real.... I just wanted him all to myself....

Back