Poker-Her Night(closed for PaulWilson57)

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
My character is Ashley. she is 18, 5'5 130 shoulder length black hair 35C and staying with her uncle for the summer. he asks her to help him with one of his poker nights. h is buddies try to molest her w o her uncle seeing them. she is wearing a pink blouse black pleated skirt 4" above the knees nude pantyhose 3" strappy heels post to begin
 
Last edited:
Her uncles three friends are all sat round the table taking their cards and drinking their beers.

Paul is 35 with a wife and two kids. Short blonde hair and brown eyes.

James is 28 with a girlfriend. With short brown hair had blue eyes.

David is 47 with two ex wife's. with grey hair and green eyes.

James spots the niece first.

"Who do we have here?"
 
My uncle says "this is Ashley my niece" as the game begins and my uncle deals Paul pulls me onto his lap for "luck". david whispers a dare to him that only Paul,David and myself hear. Something about trying to get a hand up under my skirt. the dare is...
 
Paul takes hold of the young neice's waist and pulls her onto his lap. As Paul looks at his cards David leans over to him.

Paul quickly covers his cards as David dares him.

"Your one for a dare Paul. Why don't you slip your hand under her skirt and find out if she is wearing panties? Huh."

Paul smiles over at david and places one of his hands under the table on Ashley's leg before slowly pulling it up under her skirt and towards her pussy.

Wondering if he will find panties or not.
 
Last edited:
i fel the hand and sit still so my uncle is not aware and try to act natural, I gasp as the hand feels i am shaved and pantiless under the pantyhose.
 
Paul places his cards on the table down so no one can see them. He reaches his hand under as he wants to get rid of these pantyhose.

Paul slips his other hand into her lap under her skirt and grips hold. He coughs very loudly. Like a heavy smoker at the same time tears a large hole deep in her pantyhose exposing her pussy.

His hand comes up grabbing his drink before picking his cards up while his other hand runs over her pussy slowly.

James folds but Paul and David stay in the game with her uncle.
 
I gasp as the nylons give way. you whisper to the guy next to you that i am pantiless and now exposed under my skirt. you whisper in my ear to act natural so my uncle does not get suspicious.
 
David almost gasps that the niece is pantieless. Paul smiles placing his cards down on the table as he runs his two fingers along her pussy back and forth feeling her wetness.

He takes hold of her hand and slides it under the table to his groin so she can feel the bugle in his pants.
 
With Paul's hand up under my skirt I try to squeeze my thighs together to prevent him any further access to my pussy. Then i gasp quietly as he worms a finger between my closed thighs little by little spreading them as my uncle deals.
 
Paul likes how she is trying to fight it. As he manages to slide not one but two fingers between her tight thighs.

He throws some more chips into the pot with his free hand before pushing his two fingers inside of her pussy hopeing she will not moan out.
 
I feel Pauk jam a finger in me and i gasp but quietly at his boldness. dave wants me to sit on his lap for "luck" but paul just tells him..
 
Paul says to David.

"You have no chance. This girl is my lucky charm."

Paul pushes his fingers deeper into her pussy. Placing his cards down on the table he reaches under and unzips his jeans to release his cock.

He hand pulls his cock from his boxers shorts as he fingers her pussy.
 
i turn giving you a dirty look as I bite my lower lip so I dont moan as you finger me under the table,my uncle none the wiser.
 
Smiling at you Paul places down a winning hand on the table. He moves you an pushes his cock up and inside your pussy as he yawns out loud to distract from the sound.

As he acts normal to not tip off your uncle about what he is doing. His hips making tiny pushes into her.
 
Last edited:
I look down at your cards biting my lower lip as you prod my teen pussy. I gasp as you pop in. my uncle ask "Ash you ok hun" not wanting to draw attention I say "Yes Uncle Tom..just hit my knee".
 
Paul reaches over picking up his next lot of cards as his hips pump into Ashley on his lap.

He can feel his hard thick cock slipping into her pussy as he tries to keep his focus on the game of cards.
 
As Paul prods the entrance to my teen pussy, I try to keep thighs together to prevent him from entering me. The gentle prods are getting too much and one moment I lower my guard and relax my thigh muscles and quietly gasp as I feel him pop inside me right there under the table across from my uncle.
 
Paul feels his whole cock bury inside of her as he slowly moves his hips. Allowing his cock to pump in and out of her pussy making her wet.

He tries to keep his moves small to make sure her uncle doesn't notice. As her uncle looks up Paul smiles down at his cards as his hips pump his cock into her.
 
My uncle says "those burritos are running through my system boys I will be back in a few' with that darts up to the bathroom where he will be there for a good 15 minutes probably. as you hear the bathroom door close hard upstairs you....
 
As soon as Paul hears the bathroom door shut he stands up with his cock still inside of Ashley and bends her over the table.

James quickly gets in front of Ashley and pulls his cock out pushing it into her mouth as Paul fucks her pussy. David takes her hands and leads them to his cock for her to stroke.
 
My eyes grow wide from their boldness,I expected some fondling but not this.my skirt flipped over my back so they see all my nylon clad teen legs. They comment to each other gotta make this "fun" quick for now before her uncle comes back down.
 
Paul rams his cock hard and fast into Ashley's pussy as James hips are pumping his cock Into her moth with speed.

David can feel her hands working his hard cock as e looks to the others.

"Lets get her uncle that drunk he passes out. Then we can all get to fuck her. How does that sound babe?"

They all keep fucking her knowing Ashley is the one that grabs the drinks for them all.
 
I say nothing as my uncle is heading down and all pull out of me quickly as David pulls me onto his lap as they act like nothing out of the ordinary has gone on. My uncle sees the flush look on my face and asks if I am ok, I tell him yes.
 
David has his hand rubbing her ass playfully as he says.

"Now why don't we all have another drink. He a dear and get us a drink."

With that David lifts her up off his lap. Hopeing she will head into the kitchen and make them a drink but make her uncle a stronger drink.

James thinks he will check on her if she is gone longer than a minute or two.
 
I head to the kitchen and refill snack bowls. James comes in and asks if I need help since I took more than a minute. I say in a low voice. What happened out there a few moments ago was overboard i dont wan to get my uncle drunk so you all can bang me I am not that type of girl."
 
Back
Top