Game On!

He grinned at her as he watched her peel her panties off. She was soaking wet. He could not believe how turned on she was.

"Holy... how are you that wet? It is like an ocean down there."

He sniffed the air and could smell her arousal filling the room. He licked his lips. He heard the game start up and he got between her legs, he looked up at her.

"Are you sure you are going to be able to concentrate?"

He looked to her and started kissing over her inner thighs slowly, very slowly, laying small light kisses along her sensitive skin. He could see her body react to his teasing and he loved it. He kissed higher and higher, avoiding her vagina all together, just to torment her.

He kept watching her, looking up at her, seeing her trying to pay attention to the game. He than laid light kisses over her pussy, not pressing his lips too hard.

"Of course I'll be able to concentrate, my love," she said moving her legs wide so he'd have clear view.

She could feel his breath against her bare pussy. She gasped and moaned as she loaded the campaign she had saved on his system.

"Oh yeah...concentration," she moaned under her breath.

She felt him kissing all around her bare mound but when he put his lips to her lower lips, it sent chills through her body.

Her hair started standing up on end when she felt him delve his tongue inside.

"Oh my," she managed to say while she glanced down at his face. He was looking up at her, watching her every move. "I didn't say stop...yet..." she said with a smile.

She opened the envelope she had been waiting to open. "Oh crap..." That was said because it was a BlizzCon code and also how he worked his tongue on her nether region. "Ohhh crap..God I love you.."

Light, soft licks from his tongue was what she was getting, he was avoiding her clit or the insides of her pussy. He watched as she opened the letter and he smiled as he kept his soft licks and kisses over her pussy. He could feel how excited she was.

But when he heard her say she loved him, he leaned his head in further and started to tongue her pussy out, he let his tongue delve deep into her snatch and he tasted her nectar at the source. He moaned as he tasted how sweet she was. He was relentless with his tongue, licking up and down her slit. He could see she was not paying attention the the game at all.

He grinned

He than started to flick his tongue over her clit, quickly and viciously. He moved his hand so he can let a finger enter her pussy and start to slide in and out of her.

She moaned as she felt him begin to finger her pussy. His tongue was relentless at this point as it darted and swirled over her sensitive clit. She continued moaning, having a difficult time concentrating on the game. "Damn you, Johnny..mmm."

She tried her best at continuing the game but seeing as it was a shooter, she needed to be constantly aware of the surroundings in the game or the character would die.

She knew that he was enjoying himself so much, "Oh god, Johnny.." she moaned out. "You are so good at this...ohh mmm fuck.."

Her hips were starting to buck up and down now, her panting becoming ragged from the actions at her nether region.

She paused the game and held his head there, moaning out loud now. "Oh fuck...Johnny...mmm fuck babe..."

He pulled away from her pussy for air, licking his lips. But he did not stop fingering her pussy, he added another finger that was vigorously moving in and out of her. The sounds of his fingers and her pussy made was so hot.

"Mmm Josey... you better not die... you die, its over..."

He knew she was going to cum soon, she would die on the game and it would be over. He put his head back between her legs and started to lick her clit again.

"Cum Pond... mmm cum for me..."

His cock was rock hard and throbbing in his pants.

She couldn't handle the fact that she would die in game. She had played the scenarios over and over in Dead Space that she considered herself a pro.

But the fact that he was letting up with the actions against her pussy, it really didn't help the situation at all.

She was so close to cumming. So fucking close. She paused the game and threw the controller to the side just in time for her pussy to release into his mouth.

"Oh fuckk!" she screamed out. She was cumming so hard that her mind went blank for a split moment.

When she finally came to again, she looked at him. "Now your turn, baby.."

She got up off the couch and pushed him over on the floor. She moved a pillow behind his head and removed his cock from his pants. "Oh fuck, you're throbbing babe.."

She took his entire length into her mouth, all the way down to her throat. She pulled back on his cock and nibbled down the side. She looked up at him. "Come on, my raggedy man... your turn to cum.."

She flooded his mouth with her cum, it was such an experience. He did not expect her to cum like that. He lapped as much as he could down and he pulled back as he looked to her.

"Holy crap... that was fucking sexy babe."

He clapped his hands for her, but found he was on the ground and soon moaning when he felt her mouth on his cock.

"Mmmm oh Fuck... damn Pond... you suck my cock so good..."

He groaned out for her as she was making sexy noises while sucking on him. He watched it all and it made it very hard to not cum in seconds, he knew that is what she wanted. He moaned loud as he scraped his fingers down the carpet.

She knew where all his spots were that he loved it when she paid full attention to.

She was the perfect lover.

She pulled back for an instant and looked towards the TV. "Well, a bet is a bet..I suppose." She quickly popped in the Street Fighter disc and handed him the controller.

"Here, play.." she said before licking the underside of his cock all the way to the tip.

She moved her hand over his balls and massaged them gently. She knew that she could keep him going for a good while without him actually cumming.

She watched as he played the game, glancing every now and again at the screen.

Her main focus was on his reactions to her actions on his cock. She moaned along the shaft and then swirled her tongue around the tip.

"Oh fuck, your cock is so big baby.." she moaned out as she took his entire length into her mouth again.

He looked to her as she was pleasuring his cock with such skill.

"If you never got that far with men. How did you learn to do this so well?"

He moaned out as he hit the start key. He went to multiplayer out of habit and saw he had to wait for an opponent. He looked back to her as he saw her taking her time with pleasing him. She was so sexy doing this, she knew he loved blow jobs. Whether it be watching or getting. He moaned out as he went into training mode and picked C. Viper. His favorite character, he made a vow when street fighter 4 came out years that he would no longer play the main characters anymore. No Ryu, no Ken, no Akuma. He was just way too good with them.

He was having a little trouble concentrating as he heard her slurping on his cock. He moaned and wanted to just watch her, but she wanted him to play. He practiced his combos and messed up quite a lot a he felt her tongue swirl over his cock head.

"Mmm fuck lover... I dont know if I can win like this.... you make me feel way to good..."

Her massaging over his balls was really making his pre cum flow.

"Mmm I love you Josie..."

Than the new challenger screen popped up.

"Oh shit...mmmm"

Josey kept teasing his cock with her tongue, rubbing her hand up and down the shaft gently. His cock was reacting perfectly to her every touch.

"I have to admit, I have a dildo that I practice on," she admitted to him. She looked to his face as she took just the head into her mouth, sucking gently.

She felt him twitch when the game started. She could hear the noises coming from the game, so she increased her action on him.

She could hear him moan over the sounds of the game, letting her know that she was doing the right thing.

She pulled her mouth off of him, "I love you too, baby." She replaced her mouth over him, twirling her tongue around the cockhead, tasting his precum.

"Mm, so good," she moaned out before nibbling the side once again. "You have to win or no cumming for you," she said giving him the ultimatum.

She knew then he would speed up his gaming and would win, just to cum for her. She kept moving her hand over his balls and massaging them gently and using her other hand to rub the shaft while she sucked the head. Her saliva was going down the side of his cock, giving her moisture while she rubbed him.

The match went by in seconds, he almost lost the first round, but the combos he pulled off were godlike. He could hear the other player screaming bullshit out. Johnny moaned as she pleasured his cock. The second round started and he almost dropped the controller. He wanted to cum, he wanted to cum so bad. He had to win, he wanted to see her swallow his cum.

"Mmm fuck Pond..."

She heard PERFECT! from the game and he dropped the controller as he felt her tongue go faster around his cock head. He moaned so loud as she jerked his cock off as she sucked it.

He did not think his cock was big enough to do that.

"mmm fuck Josey... you...mmm you are going to make me cum baby..."

He stroked the hair from her face.

She continued to tease his cock by blowing on it and sucking it as well.

Soon she could feel him throbbing, ready to explode. "Mmm," she moaned around his cock.

She heard the sound from the TV and sped up. She knew he was done with the game. Even with her doing the sucking, he still had focus.

"Damn," she thought to herself.

She kept massaging his balls bringing constant moans from him.

"Cum now, baby..." she thought to herself, hoping they were mentally linked for a little bit.

He felt her sucking get more insistant, he knew she wanted him to cum. He gladly obliged to her request. It was almost as if they were connected. He moaned out as he felt the cum rise through his cock.

"Mmmm ohh fuck! Josey...mmmm im cumming for you baby...mmmm"

He flooded her mouth and moaned all the way through his moans. He looked to her breathing hard and ragged.

"fuck... Pond...mmm damn you do that so well... my love... oh fuck..."

He had a huge grin on his face.

"how... do you do that...?"

She licked up and swallowed everything he had to give, sitting up to look him in the eyes.

"Shh, spoilers...raggedy man," she said, spouting her best British accent.

She looked at the screen and noticed that the guy that he had been battling with had just now left the queue for the game.

"Damn, must have grown tired of waiting," she chuckled.

"Oh well, it was something worth waiting for... Mm..I love you, Johnny.."

She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, but moved to his lips. "You need to get the WoW going," she said getting up on wobbly legs to go brush her teeth.

She soon walked out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen to get them both a beer, "Gotta re-hydrate, sexy.."

He grinned at her as she spoke River's choice words. He eagerly kissed her lips as she came in. He cared not that he had just exploded in her mouth. He just loved to kiss her. He pulled back and watched her walk away, he smiled.

"God baby you are what I have been needing all my life. You complete me."

Her mention of the guy that had the nerve to wait to play him again finally left the que. He sighed as he shook his head.

"These scrubs should know. They challenge MrDougSouth to street fighter, they best know I am bringing my A game."

His chest puffed up as he said that, he took his ranking seriously.

"Ok, I will pull up wow."

As she went in and brushed her teeth, he pulled her desktop and turned it on, as well as opening his razerblade and he changed the t.v setting to PC.

"Ok babe all set up."

He smiled at her.

I handed him the beer and sat down before the desktop. "Ready to get your butt whooped, baby?"

She popped the top of her drink with one hand and drank down a few swigs.

She logged in and loaded her top character. Best iLVL in the game, best hunter in the ranks at this point. The way her fingers would dance across the keyboard as she entered the keys for the moves, it was like dancing on water.

Her character stood outside the main gate of Orgrimmar and waited for him.

"What should our bet be this time? 4 out of 7, stipulation you pick?"

He looked to her and shook his head, he knew what she was going to pick for the duels.

"Hunter huh?"

He sighed as he signed in, his thumb moved over his Razer Naga and his other hand switched to his Razer Orbweaver. He looked over at her drinking her beer.

"You know its so sexy how you like to drink beer baby."

He drank down his beer quickly as he loaded in his Warrior. She knew he has a lot of skills on his warrior. Being able to macro his stances with expertise.

"Ok, so loser has...to."

He thought about this.

"Go and dress in something sexy and than give a lap dance to the winner, and I mean a good sexy lap dance."

He grinned as he looked to her.

She hated how he had chosen the Warrior. "I have skills you know. I love beer, but I love 'noff more. Smirnoff and pepsi..mm.." she said taking another swig of the beer.

She listened to his proposition. "Ha, it's going to be fun seeing you dressed in my lingerie giving me a lap dance. You're on!"

She saw him coming up to her, using the walking action, his character looking all smug. "The character profile sure changed with this latest patch. All smooth now, no roughness," she said rubbing her hand along his face, feeling his bristles.

She clicked to challenge him to a duel, and he of course accepted.

And it was off! She danced with her fingers across the board, clicking on the skills needed to distract him with her dire beasts and stampede. She had a vast assortment of ravagers and wind serpents, which only increased her stats at this point.

The spirit bond buff was helping her out a bunch as he began aggro'ing her ass all over the land of Durotar.

"You're not going to win this time, baby!" she said just before he made his move and destroyed her. Leaving her character knelt before him. "Fu--fuck..."
"You won't win again!" she said challenging him to a duel again.

He loved how she reacted when he beat her with a strong crit Execute. He patted himself on the back for this win. He knew she was one of the best hunters on their server and it only made him happier knowing he can beat her.

"Oh, I don't think so baby. Three more wins and it will be your nice ass grinding on me..."

He grinned at her as he accepted the next duel. He took his time, switching into defensive mode, she had a bad habit of blowing all her cools in the beginning. He hit last stand and than really took it too her again. It was her again at his knees.

"Baby, all I have to say is 2300 rating... that's 2."

He cheered for himself.

"What are you going to wear?"

The feeling of losing to him was unbearable. He knew that she was so competitive and would lose her cool easily.

She kept running her fingers across the keyboard and changing her actions each time, trying to best him.

She lowered her head with the second loss, and clicked accept to the next duel. "I don't really have anything to wear that's seductive. We'd have to go buy it from the sex store on the edge of town."

She drank a swig of beer and thought differently about how to beat him. She had him right on the edge and then saw his character load the aggro. Before she could use an interrupting skill, it had her on her knees again.

"Verdammt!" she said damn it out loud in German. She knew a bit in each language. She thought about her strategy for a bit. "Give me a bit," she said running to the stable master.

She knew eventually she would lose and have to dance for him. That was fine and all, but damn it. She just wanted to win.

He laughed as he knew she was getting mad. She could not beat his warrior, the warrior had too many ways of staying right on the hunter. That and he had mad skills.

"Did you want to change to a different character? Maybe I can play my monk or my DK."

She knew he was good on those as well.

"So you want to go and buy some sexy clothing? Maybe get some bikini's as well. I am so down."

He looked to her.

"So its 3 to 0, do or die for you."

He cracked his knuckles.

"Change characters if you want, tell me who you want me to play. I will give you that."

He drank down the rest of his beer.

She really didn't want to admit defeat, even at 3-0. I knew my Hunter would never make it against any of his characters. Even without him being online until now, he was still skilled as all hell.

"I'll switch to my Monk and you switch to DK," she admitted to him. She logged out and made her way to the outer gates of Silvermoon City. Her Monk was a Blood Elf and that was it's point of start.

She waited for him to show up and drank more of her beer, "So...Bikini huh? I think I have one of those somewhere.."

She got up and thought about it for a moment. She would have to put some of her good moves into the dance. Grinds, slaps, bumps, humps, twirls...

He showed up and she challenged him to the duel. "Now or never, huh?" she said looking back at the screen.

He laughed.

"You want my DK? Are you crazy?"

He laughed again.

"Ok, I won't even be in PVP gear, I will wear my raid gear."

With his PVE gear on he had over 1 million health.

"You know with one death strike I can heal over half my life..."

He grinned as he knew this was in the bag, nothing she could do could sub due him. He accepted the duel after he ate his stam food and increased his health even more with the flask. His health pool was mega large.

"You ready baby?"

He typed in /roar and his Orc DK names Dougsouth, roared as he death gripped her into his range. He hit his macro for /kiss and /grope He laughed as he infected her with his diseases and made her walk 50% slower due to his death and decay. He attacked her with everything he had. He really wanted this win. When she disengaged he stunned her and summoned his army of darkness spell, now there was a pack of undead coming for her.

"Aww come on baby, give me a fight, looks like its your ass that is going to be grinding on my hard cock baby, well through my pants. And I am going to wear thin basketball shorts with no undies."

He chuckled and knew she would lose now.

"Oooh! I just despise you!" she said as she watched her health slowly lower with each move he had. "You're cheating with the macros! No fair!"

She knew that she was done for. She kept moving away from him to use her different healing spells and her potions were on cooldown until out of combat.

She was fucked. That's all there was to it. "I give up! You win, alright?"

She moved her hands away from the keyboard and just let him continue fighting her character. When her character fell on one knee declaring the duel was over, she got up.

"Be right back," she said heading to the bedroom but not before turning around and sticking her tongue out at him.

She could hear him laughing and that made her rage fade. His laugh had healing abilities and she had told him that all of their lives.

She came out of the bedroom in nothing but that skimpy bikini that flaunted her ass and tits. "Good enough, baby?"

She moved over to him and did a twirl around, showing him her curves.

His laughter was playful and not at her to hurt her. He watched her walk off and saw her stick her tongue out. He blew a kiss at her and he saw people walk up to challenge him. He declined them all. He than almost slipped from his chair. He saw her come out and he was gasping.

"Holy hell..."

He took his phone and captured pics of her.

"You are the hottest girl Pond... my god"

He was drooling as she came out and did a few twirls. He clapped and wolf whistled at her.

"I will have to beat the men off with a bat at blizzcon."

He was rock hard for her.

"I do like it baby."

Back