what do you think about master's tribute ?

akyaw

Experienced
Joined
Mar 30, 2018
Posts
40
what do you think about master's tribute ?
and what do you think about the sub suggesting it to the master ? is it a good or bad ?
would like to hear your opinions
 
What do you mean?

A cum tribute? Like, when he comes on you or a pic of you? Or something else?
 
People who are paid to dominate others are known as Dominatrixes, or Pro-Dommes, depending on their choices. Pro-Dommes accept payment in the form of a Tribute of cash, gifts, or other pricey goods.

A common mistake is to believe that Dominatrixes are prostitutes or escorts; they're not. If you are a Dominatrix, you do not necessarily have sex for money; you just provide domination for a tribute. Some Dominatrixes may offer escortship or sex for an added fee, but that's not common.

That being said, tribute is one of the BDSM terms you need to know if you're paying for Domination, or if you're on online forums where Doms are present. Escorts and prostitutes don't use the word "tribute" to describe cash; they often will say "gift" or "business first."
that is what i meant
 
I think it's nuts.

If the relationship is about financial domination and thats what gets you off, I'm not going to judge that.

It's hard not to have a negative reaction to this - like there's a scam involved. My submission is a personal, emotional thing. Monetizing my adoration for my Dominant feels off. My submission isn't for sale. I will tribute him my mouth, my holes, my service, my actions. Not my dough.

That being said - I've known D/s couples who had enough trust where finances were a big part of the dynamic.

It depends. Can you afford it? What is the motive? Is your submission not enough? Do you trust the Master involved isn't out to hurt you financially??
 
what do you think about master's tribute ?
and what do you think about the sub suggesting it to the master ? is it a good or bad ?
would like to hear your opinions

It's not for me at all. Would kinda make the whole experience feel cheap and tarnished IMO.
But I have seen this as a kink somewhere before. A submissive on a different site posted something about she needed to show her gratitude and that after awhile her feelings and offerings of her self didn't feel enough to do it. That was after a long developing relationship with her Domme.

I caught the sentence of a sub suggesting it. If it's something you want I would say go for it but to stop and awkward moments I would also include that in no way did they make you feel like you had to offer cash for their time. Some people are likely to be feeling compared to a hooker with the offer.
 
I wouldn't be okay with starting a relationship based on that. It would feel "less real" to me somehow, although I also understand that this isn't necessarily the case at all.

That said, I can get off on some forms of financial domination, and in an established D/s relationship I enjoy the aspect of what's mine is theirs. That requires a lot of trust, and like I said, I'd never want to start a relationship on this premise. But at a later point giving the control of at least some of my finances? Yeah, hot.

I've also played a scene where I've paid for having my face slapped. 2 euros each slap. It was pretty hot I gotta say, played right into my humiliation kink. Obviously the point of the whole exercise wasn't for me to spend a truckload of money, but it was very much a humiliation thing. "Not only are you begging for me to slap your face, but you're actually paying for each and every time I do it? Look at yourself. What kind of a messed up person does that?" That hit a spot, pun very much intended.
 
that is what i meant

Mosty male submissives or slaves will pay a tribute to their domme or mistress. Some men prefer this as a form of either punishment or humiliation. It's usually not something done between related partners, but more between a pro domme and a slave who pays for her services. I guess that might make more sense, but the domme is only into it for the cash or other tribute. There is no other connection between the two. Some men really prefer quite a bit of humiliation and these pro dommes are their go to for this service.

I've never thought it was a good idea, but the men who seek this kind of treatment are usually drawn to pro dommes because they don't want to be in a relationship with someone who would treat them so. Many partners would find their sexual desires repulsive or very demeaning.

I've never heard of a woman requesting this kind of treatment, but I guess there might be some. Mostly, the men are businessmen, some are high in business and need this as a form of sexual release, although they are usually not allowed to cum by the domme. They are mistreated, spit on, made to eat dog food and some are even defecated on...all within their desires.

Some don't have many limits or their limits are considered thin at best. The domme almost requires so many things of them that limits aren't that strong.

This is an act that is very far from the real personality of these men, but they desire this kind of sexual treatment to subconsciously counter their daily lives. Many can be over weight, some consider themselves ugly but otherwise have good personalities and are business executives.

Some find it difficult to even find a sex partner, because they don't want the people in their day to day life to know this about them, so the pro domme is how they keep their secret lives secret.
 
Last edited:
A few years back, Westpac (major Australian bank) released an app called PayPig: "the fun, family-friendly money App that helps kids learn the value of saving". Evidently nobody at Westpac thought to google "paypig", and... I probably don't need to finish this story, do I?

I've never heard of a woman requesting this kind of treatment, but I guess their might be some. Mostly, the men are businessmen, some are high in business and need this as a form of sexual release, although they are usually not allowed to cum by the domme.

Desire aside, I suspect there are fewer women who have the disposable income to burn on this kind of service, and the idea of being financially controlled by a guy probably isn't as exotic for a woman as vice versa.

OP: It's not my kink, but if that's what you get off on, so be it. Just be sure you know what you're getting yourself into, and that you can afford it.
 
First thing that came to mind is it being a "best I can do" option for people who lack the community, social skills/comfort, commitment, or what have you, to find what they're looking for organically. Some other responses here show it as maybe a goal in itself, which wasn't really on my radar. Apparently I go for the pessimistic view a little too quickly.
 
I don't think I bring myself to pay for it, honestly. If I don't have a deep personal relationship with a lot of prebuilt trust I just go without. It kind of has to be real for me and this isn't.

I'm not saying anything against those doms or the subs who do pay for their services, it's just not for me.
 
A few years back, Westpac (major Australian bank) released an app called PayPig: "the fun, family-friendly money App that helps kids learn the value of saving". Evidently nobody at Westpac thought to google "paypig", and... I probably don't need to finish this story, do I?



Desire aside, I suspect there are fewer women who have the disposable income to burn on this kind of service, and the idea of being financially controlled by a guy probably isn't as exotic for a woman as vice versa.

OP: It's not my kink, but if that's what you get off on, so be it. Just be sure you know what you're getting yourself into, and that you can afford it.

Need to? No. Do I want you to? Abso-fucking-lutely! :D
 
Need to? No. Do I want you to? Abso-fucking-lutely! :D

...so, a couple of years after they released the app, somebody pointed out that "paypig" is slang for somebody who gets off on being humiliated + financially dominated. I believe the app was taken down not very long after. No, IDK why they didn't just rename it.

Anyway the moral is, always google your damn product name.
 
I think it's nuts.

If the relationship is about financial domination and thats what gets you off, I'm not going to judge that.

It's hard not to have a negative reaction to this - like there's a scam involved. My submission is a personal, emotional thing. Monetizing my adoration for my Dominant feels off. My submission isn't for sale. I will tribute him my mouth, my holes, my service, my actions. Not my dough.

That being said - I've known D/s couples who had enough trust where finances were a big part of the dynamic.

It depends. Can you afford it? What is the motive? Is your submission not enough? Do you trust the Master involved isn't out to hurt you financially??

^^ THIS

I've seen a lot of attempted catfishing over the years, most recently a so-called dominatrix online tried to rope me in, then demanded a 'gift' to prove my loyalty. I dunno if she was expecting a gif of a middle finger, but that was my tribute.

A true D/s relationship offers enough rewards for both parties, there's no reason to pay for it unless you specifically look for an escort for a preferred type of play. I'm totally in support of paid services.. some people just don't have the charisma, time, looks, or whatever else it takes to 'play the game', so I agree that it's a viable option.

But these tribute people? Nah. Buyer beware.
 
Back
Top