Feeldoe... anyone tried it?

No problem. :) If you get one you'll have to let me know how it works out.. :)
Takes a little while for the leather to break in,.. so if the wearer is comfortable with it, putting it on for an hour or two before any kind of play can help with that.

If it is true leather and you are the only one wearing it you could soak if for a couple of hours and then wear it dry it should conform to wearer nicely. I do it all the time with my shoes. :)
 
perhaps simpler solution

I'm waiting for a good friend to try her feeldoe with a pair of "tightie whities". If that works it's a simple cheap solution. Many say that after a while, they don't need help (at least for FF use)

I'll report back.
 
I have found this conversation to be both stimulating and educational, as I had no idea what a Feeldoe was until moments ago. Cheers to you OP from a decade ago and to all of you loveys for keeping this thread alive!
~r
 
Just ordered a Doc Johnson Gal Pal. It's much cheaper and will give us an idea if we need to or want to invest in a more expensive one.

That insertable "nut' looks uncomfortably long for long term wear to me, but I do like the saddle -- looks like it will come up and anchor over the pubic bone.

Doc Johnson makes such ugly toys. Functional, but.. yuck.
 
My gf got us a Feeldoe for my birthday this year and we are both loving it.

For those unfamiliar with it, the Feeldoe is a strap-on dildo without a strap. Basically, it's L-shaped with a short, wide bulb designed to be held in the vagina and a longer, penis-shaped end designed to be used on/in your partner. :)

It took some practice to get used to it; the penis-end isn't exactly slender. Understand, it's not a mammoth dildo or anything, just thicker than your basic slimline vibe. Be sure to use lots of lube.

The only real difficulty we discovered was that the bulb end doesn't stay in her very reliabley once we get active. We've found that the easiest thing to do is have her manually insert it into me, then climb on it herself. From that point we just avoid getting to rowdy!

Not having to deal with straps is nice and the Feeldoe is a lot of fun. However, since we've recently discovered that we are enjoying having her fuck me pretty vigorously, we are seriously considering getting a strap-on with real straps.
I don't know if anyone else has suggested it, but you can use a pass-through type of harness with the feeldoe so it stays in position. My wife has used our feeldoe stout on me quite a few times and it is one of our favorite toys.

Have fun! Post pics!
 
I love my Feeldoe but as someone/many have said, it does take some getting used to. I remember the first time involved a lot of giggling between me and a gf.
 
We have one and enjoy it...our height difference is the only factor that limits us to certain positions tho...it does take some getting used to for her vs.a harness style tho...
 
Vids... Models

There are lots of vids using feeldoe, realdoe.. The Share at Straplessdildo dot com
You can search for longer versions on line that the snippets at the site

On ********** dot com there is a model named GreenLeaf4u who has a realdoe she uses at times
 
I don't remember if I responded to this ...

but try the Share by Fun Factory.

I love Tantus and their Feeldoes... but I LOVE MY SHARE!!!

The bulb nuzzled better and there is a divot before the dildo starts, it is a great clit sucker - these two factors alone blow my mind.
 
Back
Top