Ekserb

Self portrait from a couple years back:

i-v6kMRsD-XL.jpg

True but I would think you would be far more critical than anyone else :)
I stand by my statement :D

Truth.

EDIT: And I wish everyone were as self-critical. This site could use a little moderation when it comes to posting pictures. This goes out to all the members of this site: Not every pic from your cell phone is worthy of sharing!

Okay. Got that out of my system. :)

Last edited:
Truth.

EDIT: And I wish everyone were as self-critical. This site could use a little moderation when it comes to posting pictures. This goes out to all the members of this site: Not every pic from your cell phone is worthy of sharing!

Okay. Got that out of my system. :)
Hahaha love it and yes I agree and please people tidy your room before reaching for the camera :eek:

Hahaha love it and yes I agree and please people tidy your room before reaching for the camera :eek:

Oh my god, don't say that! I once asked people to clean up their dirty laundry before taking pictures and was nearly burned at the stake for not appreciating the fact that people (women) are gracious enough just to share any photos with the rest of us.

Oh my god, don't say that! I once asked people to clean up their dirty laundry before taking pictures and was nearly burned at the stake for not appreciating the fact that people (women) are gracious enough just to share any photos with the rest of us.
Hehe wellll you know what they say.....cleanliness is next to godliness

hahaha

I almost forgot I'm supposed to be sharing other photos for my not-attracted-to-cock fans. :)

Before a planned trip to North Carolina, I put out a message on a photographer/model networking site that I would be in the area and wanted to work with a local model on some waterfall images. I had a few responses, but this young lady was the most enthusiastic. We shot at the base of the falls and the water was very cold. The wind created by the waterfall made the air even colder. The poor girl was freezing, but she did as I asked, even when it required she get into the water up to her neck.

Leigh, Looking Glass Falls
DSC02738-XL.jpg

Poor girl was shivering so hard that I thought it would blur the photos. She was a trooper and didn't complain once.

Leigh, Looking Glass Falls
DSC02765-XL.jpg

This one is always a hit wherever I share it (I wonder why?):

Yendri, Oleta River State Park
DSC08811-XL.jpg

Hahahahaha!!! You do find some pretty women to photograph. :rose:

Pretty, yes. But most of them are not what anyone would call "model types" and for that, I'm thankful. I'm proud to have worked with a lot of regular women who happen to have enough faith in me to let me make them look as beautiful as they should feel.

Pretty, yes. But most of them are not what anyone would call "model types" and for that, I'm thankful. I'm proud to have worked with a lot of regular women who happen to have enough faith in me to let me make them look as beautiful as they should feel.

It's nice not to see stick women in every photo, thank you. :rose:

It's nice not to see stick women in every photo, thank you. :rose:

While I would never turn down work with a thin model, I would probably not feature her photos in my portfolio. Too common and not my type.

Some other stuff from years past:

Snowy egret on Rainbow River near Dunnellon, May 2008
PICT2807-XL.jpg

African elephant (Loxodonta africana), Miami Metrozoo, April 2005
PICT1734-XL.jpg

Begonia odorata "Alba," Fairchild Tropical Botanical Garden, Coral Gables, December 2004
PICT0027-XL.jpg

Back