Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

• Eh, I'm content with your tits.

Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

Votes: 1,058 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
prettiest day ever

I'm not sure I've ever been called pretty so many times as I was last Friday.

I was wearing this dress (though this photo was taken a few weeks earlier and this dress was featured earlier in my thread) and these stockings.

Okay, also some pretty fabulous fake eye lashes and some glitter.

It was an interesting phenomenon : )

Attachments

• polkda dot.jpg
    polkda dot.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 310
  • fishnet.jpg
    fishnet.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 332
I did indeed remove something like 200 photos. Anything with the slightest glimpse of my face. Happenings lately have made me feel quite unsafe on here.

I recognize that as these were some of my favorites and that my smirk is half the reason anyone looked at my thread I'll have far fewer followers and likely not make any new friends :(

Would love to hear from people how much face they think is safe to post in a place like this and then maybe I'll repost some old favorites or something.

They were pretty great.

Also, I sort of have too many photos generally! Maybe it wasn't so bad to clean out so many...

Feeling pretty sad about it, though.

i wouldn't mind being your friend would you mind a few get to know you questions in a PM

I was wearing this dress (though this photo was taken a few weeks earlier and this dress was featured earlier in my thread) and these stockings.

You are gorgous! You look fantastic in that outfit! I woukd have hit.on you that night too!:kiss:

Well they were right... that dress looks great on you! ;)

burst of posts!

Recently I was doing a test drive of a blazer I own to make sure it still fit/look okay for my having to dress all business-y the next day.

Attachments

• black jacket 1.jpg
    black jacket 1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 198
  • black jacket 2.jpg
    black jacket 2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 160
  • black jacket 3.jpg
    black jacket 3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 168
  • black jacket 4.jpg
    black jacket 4.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 171
  • black jacket 5.jpg
    black jacket 5.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 234
Recently I was doing a test drive of a blazer I own to make sure it still fit/look okay for my having to dress all business-y the next day.

I am not sure who you were trying to win over or influence... but I am SURE it worked!!! :D

not sure how it has taken me so long to find your thread, but i'm glad I did.
love the blazer..i'd love to see less of it!

It would b hard to focus on work if u wear that blazer:D

please let us know if the blazer accomplishes its desired intent?:cool:

Pretty? Try gorgeous!

Im adoring the polka dots, that dress really accentuates your wonderful curves. I don't think I would be able to take my eyes off you (in a good way!) if you walked into a room wearing the polka dot dress. I can just imagine how pretty you look.

Are we ever going to get another glimpse of the boobies underneath? Pretty please:D:D

Gorgeous.

There are truly few things sexier than the return of the breast. Brava, my dear. Ridiculously sexy.

Lately...

Lately I've had an overwhelming all consuming oral fixation. And I so badly want to feel a hard cock against my tongue.... I just. Dammit I just want to make someone cum using my mouth.

So far avoided going down on random strangers... but been thinking about it more and more....

I know, I shouldn't share that.

Here's a tongue ring I had in a couple weeks ago. But right now I have the one I use when I try to hide the fact that I have a tongue ring.

Also I have a larger barbell through my nipples lately too....

Attachments

• rose.jpg
    rose.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 229
  • larger barbell.jpg
    larger barbell.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 210
Lately I've had an overwhelming all consuming oral fixation. And I so badly want to feel a hard cock against my tongue.... I just. Dammit I just want to make someone cum using my mouth.

So far avoided going down on random strangers... but been thinking about it more and more....

Here's a tongue ring I had in a couple weeks ago. But right now I have the one I use when I try to hide the fact that I have a tongue ring.

I think the thought of it makes it a very appealing thought..and the stranger factor makes it even hotter...we all have thoughts of hooking up with a stranger now and then..like me..i'd love to have your tongue on my cock and i don't even know you..but it doesn't make me want it any less..

You are oh so sweet, and I would certainly like to go down on you as well.

Oh please make me cum with your talented tounge:kiss:

Back