What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to tell B3 that dinner was a great success last night...thanks to his tutoring.
 
Girls Nite Out :devil:- Dinner, drinks, live music and pool. Now if I could just find my cue:confused:
 
We started cleaning, like really cleaning, the bedroom last night. I've been working on finishing it today: polishing the furniture, washing walls & windows, and will be shampooing the carpet over the weekend. In doing all this, I've come to the conclusion that we own entirely too much stuff.
 
Last edited:
i'm hoping we get some much needed rain this weekend.

more importantly, i'd like to wish NymphMyosotis a very happy birthday. i hope your special day is filled with joyous moments.
 
i'm hoping we get some much needed rain this weekend.

more importantly, i'd like to wish NymphMyosotis a very happy birthday. i hope your special day is filled with joyous moments.

Thank you Respeito, it's mostly very busy!! :kiss::rose:

And thank you Ouchfeelsgood!!! :kiss::D
 
Oh what to do with slow roasted brisket... Tacos? Make a mushroom sauce to pour over the delectable slices? BBQ sauce? Beef stir-fry?

The possibilities are endless...
 
If you carefully remove the badges off your truck it will look so much better.

It has nice lines anyway, but I think this will add a touch of sexiness to it. Just my thoughts..:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top