A new home for _me_!

Sweet, sexy, wonderful Me, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope that all your dreams and wishes will come true.
And congrats on your son, you so must be a proud mamsie.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss::heart:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
_me_
hope you
are
having
a wonderful
BIRTHDAY
AND
SAFE
TRIP

hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

how be a good birthday girl lay over my lap raise your skirt..lower your knicker.. be sure to count your spanking.. lovely red butt.. naughty girl so wet...hehehe

Sweet, sexy, wonderful Me, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope that all your dreams and wishes will come true.
And congrats on your son, you so must be a proud mamsie.
:kiss::rose::heart:

EMMY Hope you are feeling better. would you like to start giving _me_ her spanking?

attachment.php

attachment.php
]

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

hugs :kiss::heart:

old borg fred

Many happy returns lovely girl, hope you have been having the best of days xx:heart:xx

Thank you for my birthday wishes, I will reply to everyone later. Xx we had an awful flight with a guy who made the flight hell, but we are here and it is sunny and hot so all good. :heart:

Thank you for my birthday wishes, I will reply to everyone later. Xx we had an awful flight with a guy who made the flight hell, but we are here and it is sunny and hot so all good. :heart:

Aw poor you, but at least you can get to enjoying yourself now, have a great time sweet girl :D

Happy Belated Birthday Gorgeous! *BIG HUG*

.....So, How many spanks is it this year? ;) :D

Wow just discovered this thread and the previous. I'm enjoying all these amazing sexy photos. Wish I had found this before my last business trip. Just wanted to say thank you for posting and sharing you sexiness.

Very sexy lady ;)

Sweet _me_ send me a note that her MOM passed away last night. She had been sick for sometime.​

_me_ I'm sorry for your lost.​

BIG HUG​

:kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

Sweet _me_ send me a note that her MOM passed away last night. She had been sick for sometime.​

BIG HUG​

old borg fred

I'm so sorry sweet lady. Please find some measure of comfort in this horrible time. All my love, my beautiful friend.

Thanks for the update, Fred.

BIG HUG​

old borg fred

Hi Hun
I'm so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and I will keep you and your family in my prayers. *hugs*

Take care Hun. Love you

Back