What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a patient man by nature.......but we are tested in many ways.......there are times when people come into our lives.......and we are forced to learn patience.....other times someone tip toes into our soul and a certain calm washes over you.......and one day you wake up accepting life on life's terms.......understanding that many times good things take time......that life doesn't crash into you.......sometimes they crawl......and that might be something to wait patiently for.......

and i know this... and yet... a constant struggle... sigh*

I am not a fan of cereal - especially the sweet sugary kind, but that was my lunch today - a bowl of Capn' Crunch - gag. :rolleyes:

I am a big fan of cereal especially the sugary kind, but I prefer it for breakfast. At lunch or dinner, if I don't eat hot food, I feel like I didn't really eat.

I am not a fan of cereal - especially the sweet sugary kind, but that was my lunch today - a bowl of Capn' Crunch - gag. :rolleyes:

no wonder...you were eating that crap!!

images

images

images

I really HATE fruit flies! Does anyone have any advice on how to get rid of them?

I have stopped buying bananas, I rinse everything immediately, I use bug spray in the trash can, but they still keep multiplying! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

I really HATE fruit flies! Does anyone have any advice on how to get rid of them?

I have stopped buying bananas, I rinse everything immediately, I use bug spray in the trash can, but they still keep multiplying! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

There's a trick ... You put Dawn dish liquid out. If I can find the link I'll PM it to you ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back