The stepdaughter (closed for lexylove)

RidePlayer

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 12, 2017
Posts
3,366
http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/db3caa79-f9d8-4b23-8717-248ccbeabe4b/e6684455-507f-4c5b-84f4-fb6b3f394801.jpg

Frank Devlin
38

Frank was a hard working man. He met the love of his life Sara 10 years ago. They were married after another two and she passed away due to cancer last year. It had been hard for frank. Sara was the love of his life. Someone that he never thought could be replaced.

Sara had a teenage daughter from a earlier marriage. With no other relatives Frank took care of her. It was like having a small piece of Sara still around. Something that both hurt the grieving man and helped. His step daughter attended college locally so she could stay with him. Knowing he still was taking Sara's death hard.

Frank was doing some cleaning. Anything really to stay busy. It was either chores or staying late at the office. His thoughts interrupted by the front door opening.
 
https://imgur.com/uZ614gv

Eva Wren
Age: 19

Eva had returned home after a her classes were over for the day. She was a mini version of her mother Sara. She shut the door behind her, heading for her room. Pausing as she saw Frank once again cleaning. Leaning against the door frame.

"You know mom would be laughing at you and tell you to stop."she said. Walking over before taking the duster out of his hand. "The house is clean as a hospital, take a break."she said. Setting it down before she got him to the living room. "relax, watch some sports or a movie."she said.

Knowing he was hurting as Frank truly loved her mom. "She wouldn't want you to be like this."she said.
 
Frank looked up after hearing Eva. He sighed as she took the duster from him. He followed her to the living room but tried to argue his point. He said "I know Eva I know I'm....just trying to stay busy. Its been a year but it feels so fresh still. I just sometimes feel like I have to stay busy or else I start thinking about her. Thank you sweetheart." He kissed her forhead like any father would. Though they were related only by his marriage to sara. He sat down trying to find something to watch to appease Eva and keep his mind off sara.
 
Eva smiled before taking a seat next to Frank. "I understand but mom would want you to be enjoying life. Why do you think we took her on that bucket list trip? Tomorrow you are going to work."she said. Smiling a bit as she got comfortable on the couch. She hated to see Frank like this.
 
Frank said "yeah your right Eva." He found a movie he thought she would like as he settled on it.

As the movie played he smiled. Finding it so similar to night he had with Sara. Just sitting together and enjoying a film. It really was uncanny how much eva looked like her mother.
 
Eva smiled at the movie as she did have a point. Enjoying the movie before she stood up. "Want something to drink?"she asked. Heading for the kicthen to get herself something to drink. Pouring herself some lemonade before waiting to hear Frank's response. "Also I'll help you pick out a dog....that way you feel more comfortable."she said.
 
Frank said "thank you sweetheart id love a beer." Watching as she left the living room. Hearing eva bring up a dog he said "Eva I appreciate it but....I don't know between my long shifts at work and you at college classes I don't know if a dog is the best choice right now." He remembered sara bringing up a dog. It was one of the few things they never got to before she got sick. Then everything became about her other goals on her list and traveling with a pet was difficult.
 
Eva soon walked back into the living room and handed him a beer. "We both know you stay there long to avoid coming home."she said taking a seat. Sipping her lemonade before setting her drink down. "I want you home more....I hate it when you work late. Plus I don't have class every day and can handle a dog."she said. She really wanted to see Frank more....be a family.
 
Frank sighed "your right sorry Eva. I guess I haven't been very fair to you. I thought maybe between class and you know you finally being grown up you really wouldn't want to hang out with your step father anymore. I know thats wrong though you miss Sara just as much as me. I'll stop working so late and we will honor your mother by getting a dog like she wanted before she got sick." Taking a sip of his beer.
 
Eva smiled before she leaned over and hugged Frank. "I love you dad."she said. He could see how happy she was now. "Look things will get better, we can take our time getting a dog."she said. Letting go before she sat back up. Eva was delighted to finally get her step dad back. "My classes are going well as a few end soon. So I'll be able to be home with the dog."she said.
 
Frank hugged Eva back he said "you are a treasure Eva. I hope whoever you end up loving realizes that." After finishing his beer the movie was over. He stood up and said "I should get some rest. I'll be home from work at a normal time tomorrow I promise night sweetheart." He went up striping and hoping in the shower. Unaware that he forgot to lock the door.
 
Eva soon cleaned up from the movie before turning the tv off. Soon heading to her room to chamge for the night. Stripping and putting on shorts and a tank top. Getting her stuff ready for the morning before heading to the bathroom. Opening the door to see Frank standing there naked, "Oh sorry dad!" Closing the door immediately but damn he looked really good.
 
Frank had just stepped out of the shower when Eva. Walked in hearing her scream and slamming the door. He dried off and put his sleep pants and a t shirt on. He walked out and said "Sorry Eva. I forgot the lock the door. I know your old man aint pretty to look at. I'll try to be more careful." Frank greatly underselling his looks. His and Sara's life style and his still relative young age kept him in great shape. Something Eva was now well aware of.
 
Eva took a deep breathe as she rested against the wall in the hallway. Looking up as her step dad walked out of the bathroom. "No...it's okay. I should've knocked first."she said. Slipping into the bathroom so she could wash up for the night. Washing her face before she sighed softly. Frank looked really good..but she was is "step daughter".
 
Frank went to bed. Though like most nights he laid awake for a bit. His hand unconciously going over Sara's place in the bed. He sighed trying to get some sleep.
 
Eva soon headed back to her room and crawled into bed. She had always loved Frank but now...there was something more. Wanting to make him happy like her mom and wanting him in a much different way. Soon fall asleep and not waking until her alarm went off the next morning.

Getting out of bed as she was still in her tank and shorts. Really showing off her body as she wasn't the little girl she use to be. Filling out nicely as she more of curvy figure and bigger chest than her mother. Eva filled a bowl with cereal before sitting at the table, looking at her phone.
 
Frank was the next one down. Rubbing the fatigue from his eyes. He saw eva and the state of her attire. He quickly looked away thinking "Eva is a good beautiful girl suprised she doesn't have a boyfriend yet." He said "morning sweatheart." Pouring a large cup of coffee into a thermos.
 
Eva looked up from her phone and smiled at Frank. "Morning dad....though you better be eating breakfast as well."she said. Finishing up her cereal before cleaning up her bowl. Grabbing her phone before heading to her room. Changing into her scrubs and grabbing her backpack. Coming back down stairs as she put her hair up in a ponytail. "I'll see you later dad and you better eat lunch too!"she said.

Heading out as she got in her car and headed to the college. Today she only had one class and a few hours later she returned home. Seeing that she was the first one home, sighing before heading to her room. Changing out of her scrubs and into some shorts and crop top. Grabbing her laptop and a few textbooks. Soon taking over the dining room table as she began to work on homework.
 
Frank soon unlocked the door. Entering he set his things down when he saw Eva he found himself staring again. She had her mothers focus when she was busy. Like whatever was on her mind cut off the rest of the world. He smiled but it faultered as he once again thought about Sara. He gathered himself before saying "hey sweetheart. How was classes?" Getting a cold drink from the fridge.
 
Eva soon looked up from her computer, "Oh hi dad. Pretty good I have an exam next week." Cleaning up her stuff before taking it to her room. Coming back down and into the kitchen. "So how was work?"she asked. Getting stuff out to make dinner.
 
Frank smiled and said "It was good. A client closed a good deal for the business. While I know you didn't like how late I worked it payed off this time. I'll be free to be home alot sooner now that this deal has closed." He sat down drinking his drink as he watched Eva cook. He said "your mother would be really proud of you sweatheart. Just as pretty as her, a good cook, and smart enough to not let whatever partner you end up with give you any shit."
 
Happy to hear that Frank would be home more often! Looking up as she smiled from his compliment. "I know she is....we had a talk...before...you know. She wished I had someone that I could've leaned on but honestly I just couldn't."She said. Placing dinner into the oven before leaning against the counter. "I've been keeping a secret from not only mom but you as well....I have been going to consoling ever since mom was diagnosed. The pressure from school and the news was too much to handle"she said.

Looking up at Frank, hoping he wasn't disappointed in her. "I was starting to fall behind in a some classes. Though I got everything worked out with my professors."she said. Eva just didn't know how to bring the topic up.
 
Frank listened to her. He stood up wrapping his arms around her as he embraced her in a gentle hug. Though it was a show of concern. He didn't realize what feeling herself pressed against his body would do ot her. He said "Eva i'm sorry we were so busy trying to help your mother do what she wanted to do we didn't pause to think about what effect it was having on you."
 
Eva soon hugged Frank back, as she loved this. "It's okay...I got myself back on track."she said. Not letting go for a little bit before she turned to set the table. "Mom was more important anyways."she said. Soon getting dinner out of the oven and placing it on the table. "Have a seat and eat."she said.
 
Frank let her go as he smiled and said "your mother always use to remind me like that to eat when I was distracted. Your a good woman Eva." He sat down as she soon joined him to eat. Taking a bite he said "Mmm glad you and Sara were always good at cooking. The heaven's know I probably would of burned the house down if I tried it myself. Remember thanksgiving your mother kicked me out fo the kitchen when I tried to....help."
 
Back
Top