Sister Games - Closed for Wickedpen

"Gonna feed us some meat Rick?" Lily said from where she was sitting behind me. I turned slowly at the arrogance and rudeness of the little brat, but then I got a whiff of Rick and it was not a smell he naturally produced. I looked back at Rick and then stepped to him. I sniffed him and then reached down into his trunks. His cock was hard and wet. I brought my hand out and looked into his eyes as I sniffed my fingers.

"Familiar, but.." I said "the little whore has been in here so...."

Penny walked into the kitchen from the dining room swinging doors. Her skin glistening and hair a bit disheveled.

"Hey" she said in her sweet devil may care attitude.

"Hey" I answered a bit distracted as I looked back up at Rick."Hungry Penn?" I said not looking at her.

"Starving" she said nervously walking towards the pool.

"I think Rick is going to grill some meat, interested?" I said dripping with double meaning.

"You know I am!" Lily interjected as the tension between me and Penny was a bit much. Lily walked up next to me and smiled up at Rick. "Are you going to make me some meat too?" in her little girl voice. Smooth talking multimillionaire Rick was stammering over his hardon and obscene adulterous desires for my sisters, one of whom he has already enjoyed.

"Yeah Rick, you got enough meat for all of us?" I said a mix of jealousy, freedom and lust began to boil in me, like I have not felt since college.
 
"Gonna feed us some meat Rick?" The endorphins were raging in that kitchen and I knew my body was the primary emanating source. Rose came up and sniffed me like the wild beast I felt at that time. She didn't worry about social propriety. She sniffed and her hand slid down and grabbed my cock still hard and wet with the juices of her slightly younger sister's orgasm, her own orgasm's juices mixed in as well. My large prick the swizzle stick that had already stirred to the two oldest sister cocktails, and the younger sister clearly making her request heard.

I felt not the pain, or anger but the heat of my wife as she felt her sister there on her husband's cock. "Familiar, but...the little whore has been in here so...." I put my hand around her and leaned in and whispered, not wanting to embarrass the wife I still loved just make sure we understood. "We have been in some sort of hibernation...you know it...like I said, hall pass...let's wake up this weekend and see if where we are when it's done?"

Penn broke our brief discussion...and they exchanged a double entendre laced exchange of two sister who knew the lines they crossed and the desires they were satisfying with each other's husbands, two lionesses who were intuitively negotiating how to split the kill. Not sure where the youngest huntress mixed in, but knew she did, and her man as well.

"I think Rick is going to grill some meat, interested?" Rose provoked, somehow implicitly agreeing to this wanton endeavor. "You know I am!...Are you going to make me some meat too?" i I looked at her, then Penn, then Rose...grinning..."Yeah Rick, you got enough meat for all of us?" It was almost too much, but I cupped Lilly's cheek. "I would never leave you out...yes, I have plenty of meat, I have been storing up and you know I am the grill master...and thank goodness I have Lance and Caleb here...I'm sure with all of us, we can keep providing all the meat you ladies need..."

I really didn't want to share, but I couldn't be a glutton. I came down from the house with a massive tray of chicken and burgers, "Boys, I hope that grill is hot, I have some very hungry ladies here and we need to serve them...eat up I think we are going to need all the energy we can muster!"

Rose went and sat beside Lance and whispered something into his ear and Caleb sat down beside her on the other side and she turned to him as well. Penn and Lilly were on each side of me as our backs were to the other three and I tossed the raw food on the grill. Suddenly I felt two hands reach into my suit on each side, but startled to feel each other. Lilly giggled..."well it looks like both Penn and I would like to assist with your meat Rick...would that be helpful?"
 
Sitting between Caleb and Lance was like shopping at Tiffany's after a fight. I smiled at both of them and then looked forward as my dear sisters stood hip to hip with my husband as he put the meat on the fire.

"This will take a few minutes. Shall I show you the house?" I said to Caleb who glanced at Lance who smiled and answered "sure" in a hushed tone. I stood bare footed and we walked up the stairs to the house as my husband was occupied with his meat in my sister's capable hands.

I walked with a purpose into the house, not looking back to see if my attendants were in pursuit. I went to the door under the stairs that led tot he basement. I glanced back as I turned down the stairs as Lance and Caleb nearly knocked me down the stairs. I smiled as a flood of desire filled me.

At the bottom of the stairs the room opened into an old dark game room. The Tiffany lamp over the pool table came on giving enough to play pool and find your drink but not much more. I continued by the table to the couch in front of the fireplace which was not lit. There was a large bear skin rug in front of the fire as I stopped and turned on the men. They stood, obviously hard with the look of drunken frat guys ready to pounce.

I reached behind me and dropped my bikini top. Then I slipped my bottoms off and stood naked looking at them as they gawked at the best body a forty year old could have. I stepped to them and rubbed each of their crotches with my palms feeling their hot hard cock through their bathing suits.

"Mmm good. I want you both, right now" I said looking into both of their eyes. I stepped back and without a word they stripped. Penny was a lucky girl as Lance was built from a life of hardwood but Lily had the prize as Caleb revealed 10 inches of solid wood and a body carved for the runway. Lance even took note of Caleb's endowment.

"Guess I am getting the back door duty" he said with a smile. Caleb was cute, a little nervous but not for long as I stepped and put my tongue down his throat.
 
We followed Rose into the house. I took a last look at Lily, and watched my girlfriend's hand join her sister's reaching into Rick's swimsuit and stroking him. Whatever, if that primed Lily for later, have at it, he had just tossed the chicken on the grill, what all could realistically happen?

She walked us down into the stairs and Lance and I pushed to see what Rose had in mind, there wasn't much time for us either. The room was dark and it took my eyes a minute to adjust. At least they were white and there was a contrast to see them, I had to look as black as coal. Rose was a woman on a mission, the tiffany lamp casting colorful shadows on her pale Irish skin. She took off the top of her bikini, then her bottoms, and she might have 7 years on Lily, but she looked fi...ine! She took each of our cocks in her hand, and trust me, we were showing her the proper respect. I knew mine, and was confident his, was hard and throbbing.

"Mmm good. I want you both, right now"
she purred. I slid my trunks down and saw the look in their eyes. "Did you think it was a stereotype?" I laughed, "Guess I am getting the back door duty?" Caleb teased. I looked at Rose, "I'd hate to split that gorgeous body open." The look she gave me was so hot, there was a maturty and a knowing what she wanted, what she needed, that was so fucking hot.

She took hold of our cocks and went to her knees...whether she wanted to taste her sister's men's dicks or she just wanted to lube us up for the next act didn't really matter. She took my massive prick in until her tongue tickled my shaved balls, her throat open, and not even a whimper. First my cock, lathered and soaked with her saliva, then she lubed up Caleb, even spitting on his cock for extra effect.

SHe sat on the edge of the antique pool table, it was one of those with the braided leather pockets, her sexy ass just barely up on the mahogany railing. I approached and she slipped her hands around my neck, spreading her legs wide, and I slid my cock wet with her saliva, deep into her cum filled pussy. "Rick?" I asked, "God damn, is he fucking everybody?" I was kidding but Lance just laughed, "I'm pretty sure we will all be fucking everybody, right Rose?"

She was enjoying being filled by my 10 inch cock, and damn it felt good to fill her! Balls deep, i drove into her and felt her legs spread and wrap around me. We fucked just a bit, got our groove going and I felt her juices start to cover me as we moved harder. I turned her ass toward Lance who slipped in behind her. I felt the sudden tightness as he started to push in. Her groan and sigh let me know he had pushed past her sphincter. I could feel his cock beginning to slide down as she became incredibly tight as we began our taboo dance.

"Jesus this is good!" Lance moaned, "It sure as hell is!" I groaned back. We started slow, deep inside of her, grinding. She had to feel so full as the tightness was almost strangling me, and had to be even tighter for Lance. Forty years old, hot and tight, "Jesus Christ your a sexy woman Rose! I mean, holy fuck...HOTTT!" We began to move, thrust in rhythm, taking her two holes adn enjoying all she had to offer..."you wanted us both...does it feel as good as you hoped...you enjoying fucking us Rose...as much as we are loving fucking you?"
 
It was the best drug I had ever had and that was saying something. As I stood naked and open to these men. who were family and with my sisters sent Adrenalin and endorphins and pure electrified lust through this old body like a college girl on ecstasy in a frat basement on Saturday night. But this was not a frat house, it was better, it was the house I grew up in. I had given my first blow job in this room. Tommy Griggs from down the street. And these were not Tommy Griggs and his six inch high school cock, these were well endowed men, rock hard and ready to do what millions of years of evolution had sculpted them for. My sisters had chosen well, if only one requirement were in that choice it must have been cock.

I took them in my hands and felt their energy and desire captured in the rock hard fresh hanging in front them. If this had been a cartoon electricity would have been sent through my arms and shot out straight down between my legs.

I got on my knees and looked up at them. There was no judgement or question as I stroked one and began licking and kissing and sucking the other. The first kiss led to the second and then I had to have all of it. I let them pull my head into them and fill my throat. I wanted so much.

After having them both fully I got up and brought Caleb to the pool table. I sat on the edge and without a word or a lost moment he stepped between my legs and I guided him to my lips and "Oh fuck yes!" I groaned and slammed my palms on the table. He was as close to a perfect cock as I had ever had. His chiseled body was hard and rippled under my hands as we found our groove. We did not kiss, which was strange but erotic.

"Old sister OK?" I panted as he moved long strokes in and out.

"Uh huh" he smiled pulling my legs up around his hips and i pulled myself onto him. He was strong like a marble statue as his hands held me like I was a feather. I kissed his neck and shoulder and tasted him in a primal way. Then Lance was behind me. It was what I wanted but now, feeling Caleb inside me I questioned this.

Lance's hands cupped my ass and his cock pressed into my ass. I focused on relaxing as the pressure built. I was on the verge of begging off when he moved into me. "Fuck!" I snapped as it hurt so good. I was weightless between them as they began see sawing and I leaned back into Lance.

"Jesus this is good!" Lance groaned words I had ached to hear since I first met him.

"It sure as hell is!" I said looking at Caleb clearly enjoying the sensations he was experiencing. His words were gushing out like I knew we were all close to following literally.

"I have never felt anything like this" I declared as I bucked into Caleb then as he retreated into Lance. I was so full I thought i was going to rip in half. The risk of serious damage was overridden by my aching desire to cum and feel these men both cum inside me.

"I think you may blow my head off when you cum" I grunted with a smile. "Don;t stop, please for fuck's sake don't stop anything" I continued as my hand reached back for Lance's head and I pulled Caleb to me as well and they stood joined in me as none of this could last.

"Penny looked pleased after fucking Rick" I said as Lance banged harder into me. I looked at Caleb smiling and said "I wonder if he is running that cock up into Lily by now?" bringing Caleb's full force into me sending me into hysterical convulsions. They held me in place in and out, in and out, like a well oiled machine.

"fuck.." was all I could get out as one long orgasm ripped through me some how tightening my flesh around these swollen dirty forbidden cock.

"Give it to me boys, fucking cum in me!" I said starting to lose strength and feeling like I might black out.
 
I was not into men, but I had to admit Caleb was spectacular. His body chiseled like a Greek God, but Jesus, the ebony spear that both Rose and I had stared at was impressive, if not fucking intimidating. I was slightly kidding, but I knew I would be tight, Caleb might split her open. "Guess I am getting the back door duty" but know as things progressed I may have actually gotten the best spot of all, but looking at Rose, there were no bad spots on this ride, she was simply glorious and powerful and confident in her sexuality which only made our adrenaline pump harder and our engines run hotter.

Caleb was inside her, fucking my sister in law with long, slow but powerful thrusts and her body opened and took his magnificent cock like it was custom fit for her pussy, hand in glove! I was behind her cupping her ass, spreading her gently. I spit on my hand and added some natural lube to my cock. Then I wet my fingers and teased her rosebud before I put my quite substantial head and pressed my head in I kept the pressure steady and her body finally relaxed and took me, took all of me, and as I pressed in, I could feel Caleb through her thin walls and we commenced the most erotic fucking experience of my life.

"I have never felt anything like this" Said our sexy pilot as she rode our two rockets, suspended in air like some airborne bronco rider, alternately enjoying and riding our rockets thrusting in her incredible caverns. "I think you may blow my head off when you cum" I pounded my cock into her sweet tight ass, as Caleb similarly pounded her pussy, Rose took it and wanted more. "Funny, I thought you were strangling my cock to death I guess we'll all go with a smile on our face in a big puddle of cum!"

Rose was relentless, as if we weren't fucking her harder than she'd ever know, she wanted our best, "Penny looked pleased after fucking Rick...I wonder if he is running that cock up into Lily by now?" My muscles tensed and I drove into her, hard, hard, harder, deep, deep deeper! "Well when their done, are you going to cleans Penny's and Lily's juices off your husbands sated cock?" I felt her tense and squeeze, "fuck.." And this time her orgasms and the massive spasms and contractions in her ass, almost did squeze, my cock to death...ALMOST..instead it took and milked and my boy fed, and fed her ...filling her ass with my cum, her vagina and womb filled by Lance's thick and plentiful ropes.

The orgasm was intense as anything i had ever felt and seemed to go on forever! We came out and all of us rested our bare backs on the green pool table felt, our chests heaving in and out, and smiles on our faces reflecting the absolute delicious obscenity of the experience. Our cocks were dripping wet with cum, and her two holes had us flowing out of her combining into a river the slid down her legs. I rolled over first and kissed Rose passionately, "Just amazing baby!" Lance was next, "My best fuck ever, EVER!" and kissed her equally deep and long. Rose got up, still the Captain...and took our hands, it was time to feed her cowboys!
 
I was out of control on a cloud as these two men were using me as much as I had entrapped them into this. The sensation was indescribable as Caleb would have been more than enough by himself but with Lance's addition the fact I was still in one piece and not somehow obscenely split was as much proof of God as anything.

I held on to them as my body shook, no quaked with over stimulation and each of these men worked themselves, now selfishly needing what men need, to orgasm in or with my body. It was incredible and as they neared their release I thought of my sisters with Rick. Was Lily straddling his face the way he liked? Was Penny riding him hard enough? Then it happened. Simultaneously Caleb and Lance lifted me and their cock grew thicker as they released the demons I had built up in them. This was no simple orgasm but long extended streams of cum from each as they stood on tip toes and thrust up into me wanting to be as deep as possible, to feel as much of me around their giant hard ons as possible. It seemed endless as they blasted their seed into me. It was the greatest sex I had ever had.

My legs were weak as Caleb finally removed his long snake from me. Lance caught me with a warm breath on my neck, "I got you." I grabbed the table and leaned back against it as my heart finally slowed and my breathing had replenished my body. I could feel them dripping out of me, down my thighs and onto the hardwood floor.

"Thank you boys" I said with a smile of mature dominance. I knew this was the best sex any of us had had. Their smiles and softened cocks spoke volumes as I am sure Caleb normally would take a few rounds before that beast would soften.

"So what do you think my sisters are up to with my husband? Cooking our lunch?" I said with a smile as I bent over and picked up my bikini. Seeing their eyes slowly rising from my ass and wet thighs and a twitch of life in both their cocks was nearly enough make me want to go around but a few steps and I knew I needed a few minutes to regroup.

"Why don't you guys go and I will be along directly" I said as I pulled on my bikini bottoms and sat in one of the luxurious leather chairs. I reached down and rubbed their juices into my skin as they watch open mouthed. "Unless you want to stay and watch me get dressed?" I said with a naughty smile. "I am sure Lily and Penny can keep Rick occupied, wouldn't you agree?" I said with a tone that made them blush like school boys in a brothel for the first time.
 
I saw Rose sit down with Lance and Caleb and then lead them into the house. For a couple that had barely had sex in a month it was amazing how we were seeming doing our best to create an outright orgy. However, I then looked at Penn on my left and Lilly on my right and realized, that Rose and I weren't so much leading as we were keeping pace in a see-saw race of generation Y, okay smartass, maybe Rose and I were late gen X, trying to play out a litany of taboo fantasies.

So while my wife was enjoying her sister's studly significant others, I now got to entertain, the other two sisters. I had just put the meat on the grill as the other three left. Lilly, still overheated by the show Penn and I had put on upstairs for her didn't seem to even notice, "well it looks like both Penn and I would like to assist with your meat Rick...would that be helpful?" I looked over my shoulder and saw my wife disappearing in and appropriately enough appeared to be headed down to the game room. I slid my arm around her, and my hand down inside the back of her bikini, "well, my meat would love that...however I think we should hold off on the food a bit" as I nodded my head towards the shutting door.

Lilly looked, and just shrugged, "Good, more time for us, let's take a dip!" She started to pull me away, but I shut off the burners, and covered the top, it would be fine there for 20-30 minutes. Lilly, let go of me and took three running steps and flipped her delicious little ass up in the air and showed the sexy form that had made her a top diver more than a few years ago. Penn whispered in my ear, "I think we can both have fun if you're up for it already?" She was sweet, but it did hurt a little as at 40, no matter how much I wanted it not to be true, my refractory period. However, I was lucky and 40 had not yet hit that part of me, like it had some of my friends, and 10 minutes had passed so even a couple of minutes of foreplay, and I was good.

I pulled Penn in to me, with Lilly still under water, and kissed her passionately. Fuck I just found everything about the middle sister irresistible. I said in a sad bit of truthful revelation, "I'm ready, you see I appear to have been saving up for you and your sister for the last two months." I winked, but she stayed close and kissed me tenderly, "You're not the only one kiddo...I don't think that would be a problem if it was you and me do you?" I just looked into her eyes, the chemistry between us undeniable.

We broke and just turned when Lilly popped up, her hair slicked back and looking absolutely gorgeous. She had a wicked grin on her face as she had her top in her hand and tossed it to the side of the pool. "You two look too dry and over dressed! Get in here." Penn and I jumped in, and within seconds all suits were in a pile on the side.
 
Lily swam to Rick and put her arm around his waist and pushed her firm full tits into his side.

"You know how many times I fantasized about you when you and Rose started dating? Before you left?" she said as he saw her hand was between her legs. "I fantasized you would come to my room and slip into bed with the house all quiet and reach between my legs.." her voice growing ragged as her arm was clearly moving her fingers between her legs.

Then she stopped and her fingers slid over his cock, slippery from her juices even under water.

"Did you ever want to come and fuck your teen sister in law?" she asked stroking his full hard on?

Penny hissed "of course he did. Everyone always wanted to fuck 'little Lily'" as she rolled her eyes at her adorably sexy little sister who always got all the attention.

"Oh sorry Penny, I thought since you just fucked him and your big rich husband is currently occupied fucking Rose I could get a little" Lily said angrily. "Whatever, you choose Rick" Lily said with a smile and then pushed away gliding on her back with her tits up out of the water topped with nice pink tall nipples. Her shaven mound rose out of the water too as she scissor kicked her legs.
 
"You know how many times I fantasized about you when you and Rose started dating? Before you left?...I fantasized you would come to my room and slip into bed with the house all quiet and reach between my legs.." I felt Lilly slither up next to me, and as she talked I realized this hot little red head was masturbating as she stood next to me.

The sisters bantered, back and forth, each vying to be the next to enjoy my cock, I laughed a bit at Lilly's comments, she was right Penn was being quite possessive and I liked it. I also saw Penn's wince, "...I thought since you just fucked him and your big rich husband is currently occupied fucking Rose..." He was confident that she didn't mind, she might even be getting off on the idea of Lance fucking Rose, no it was the money part..it's almost always the money. Lilly pushed back, trying a bit of brinksmanship, "Whatever, you choose Rick" and swam away enough for me to turn to Penn. "He's struggling isn't he? How bad Penn?" Then i realized this was not the time or the place.

"Don't worry about it...I mean it... I really don't give a shit if Rose agrees or not...we will get you through whatever...let's just enjoy now. Go see if you can see in the window and how much time we have?" Penn got out of the pool and I watched her sexy, naked, wet ass walk away and then I moved toward Lilly. Penn came back smiling..."Rose just went to her knees...that is only the first hole being served, I am sure they will enjoy all three before they come back, I would say we have a half hour at least."

That was all I needed to know, Lilly was coming back with a little pout on her lips and I reached out and pulled her in quickly and kissed it off her. "The last fucking thing I am doing is choosing...there is no choice...I want both...let's live out your fantasy Lilly...go up to your old room and crawl into bed...yes, I wanted to fuck the little sister, I thought about it often...I wanted to fuck the middle sister too...and I wanted and still want to fuck both of them more than the one I married." I reached down and slid fingers inside both of them, and then kissed one, then the other. "Go Lilly, go upstairs...you will not need to fantasize today...you little sister are going to be thoroughly taken care of. You could see how hard her nipples were..and she was giggling as she hopped out..."you better not keep me waiting..." I checked my watch, we had 20, maybe 25 minutes...we would not waste a second!
 
I checked Rick was not messing with me before I ran to the side of the pool and jumped out in one smooth motion. My body was energized with sexually fueled Adrenalin. All the memories were flooding my head and going straight down my body like the pool water. I grabbed a towel without looking back knowing Rick's eyes were focused on me.

Into the house and up the stairs I ran like I had so many times as a kid. Down the hall to my room where my queen sized four poster bed still stood. The green walls I had demanded and black and white Mapplethorpe photographs framed on the walls still hung. I ran and dove onto the thick white comforter and was quickly buried in the creamy rich cotton sheets, so cold from the ari conditioning. I looked up into the familiar ceiling and ran my hands down my body feeling my nipples and breasts then down and over my warm mound. I opened my legs with my head nearly lost in the thick down pillows. Then I head foot steps in the hall. I turned my head and closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

The hinge of the old door creaked as it opened and I tried to calm my heart pumping blood to every cell demanding it to be ready for his touch. He was quiet as he walked to the bed but I could feel he was there. Then the comforter moved and he climbing under it from the foot of the bed. His hands were smooth on my thighs. I groaned as though waking as his lips kissed my inner knee.

"oh my" I sighed opening my legs wider still. His lips and tongue slid up my thigh. His cheek so clean shaven until his mouth was on me. I cried out as his tongue circled my swollen clit. But then I felt hair on my leg. Long hair and I opened my eyes and Rick stood next to the bed with his cock rock hard with in reach. Then whoever was between my legs pushed my legs back and drove their tongue into e. Instinctively I arched my back and my chest was uncovered and Rich reached down and took a breast.

"You are so fucking hot" he sighed as he pinched my nipple.

"Was it Penny between my legs?" I thought as the sensations she was sending thorugh me were almost disabling. This was so wrong but so right. I reached out and took Rick's cock and pulled myself over as I reached my other free hand down and caressed Penny's head.

"So good sister" I sighed before I guided Rick's dick into my mouth. He leaned in and began fucking my mouth as I was suddenly overwhelmed with blissful orgasm. I had never cum so quickly in my life as the taste of Rick in my mouth and Penny's amazing tongue worked me perfectly.

I had to breathe as Penny crawled up next to me beaming with my juices coating her face.

"That was my fantasy from when we were young" she beamed and kissed me. Not a simple peck but a tongue deep open mouth thrust of my own juices that flooded me ever more. Rick threw back the comforter and looked at me naked. I looked up with my bashful little girl eyes that had paid for my condo for a year when I first moved to Miami.

I looked at him as it took his eyes a moment to find my eyes after roaming over every inch. Penny massaged my breast on the far side. I smiled and whispered "fuck me Rick, I won't tell."
 
I watched Lily's ass emerge from the pool, naked, perfectly heart shaped, just begging to be bent over and let me fill her tight folds. I felt Penn's breath on my neck and her hand on my cock. She was stroking me, but more in preparation than trying to get me off herself. "I've fantasized about her too!" Pen was speaking in little more than a whisper, but as she pressed in, her tongue driving into my mouth, her groans louder, I could feel her urgency, which only made me hotter.

"You want this? Really?" I had tossed the idea out there, just playing off Lilly's fantasy, hoping Penn might be horny enough to play along, but this was so much more. She broke the kiss, her eyes full of excitement, "I have always wanted to go down on her, and give my little sister the best head of her life. Did you see that delicious little pussy Rick? Did you?" She sounded like a little kid that had just seen the bike of her dreams. "I will make her cum, absolutely drip for you, and then you can feed her this amazing cock...fuck your third sister of the afternoon!"

She was so excited and I was all for it, I was hooked when her bare mound had arched back as Lilly swam away from me, and hooked as er bare ass had left left the pool. "Deal...let's go enjoy your little sister!" Penn grabbed my hand and we damn near ran upstairs. We were stark naked and didn't give a shit, we were on a grand adventure!

Lilly played her part to perfection, and acted asleep, I was sure she thought it was me as Penn slipped under her covers, and dove in to dine at Lilly's 'Y'. It was sexy as fuck watching her, and by Lilly's reaction, Penn was as good at eating pussy as she had been at sucking cock, perhaps better, which meant she was incredible. "oh my" the little sex kitten purred, and i had to stroke my cock as I watched. Suddenly her eyes opened and looked up, and I played with her incredible hard nipple. I could only moan, enjoying the show, "You are so fucking hot"

Little sister was immediately into our taboo threesome, grabbing my cock and pushing Penn's face down to go deeper, wanting her sister to fully enjoy her wet, horny cunt! "So good sister" and then she took me into her mouth. I had fantasized about Lilly, before I should have and more after I could. She was so hot, those eyes, that mouth, her body, FUCK, I wanted her!

Lilly was cumming enjoying her double team, but Penn was happier. "That was my fantasy from when we were young" She wanted more and the sisters made out, gorgeous, obscene, and I was happy being a third wheel...with a massive hard on. I wanted, no needed t fuck, anything, either girl, they could choose the hole, but I had to fuck! I was staring down at Lilly, consuming every inch of her with my eyes, fucking her with them, as my cock ached and throbbed with need.

"fuck me Rick, I won't tell." I smiled, God I loved these girls...Penn rose up, and kissed me too, just as she had Lilly, letting me taste her in her mouth, letting me lick her cheek to get more. "She's delicious, you are going to fuck her right...enjoy her, but then out of your system...and back to me!" I looked at her, was she serious, did I want her to be? "HEY" Lilly called out, and slid a finger down inside her slit and grabbed my cock. "I'm nobody's second choice!" She teased, but she was right, Lilly took a second to no one...nor did Penn...I wanted them both, I wanted them all.

"Yes, I want to fuck you...hard and deep. I have dreamed of pounding your sexy pussy, making you scream and claw at me...." I crawled into bed and slipped one of my hands under each of her knees, and spread her already willingly separated legs, and her sexy wet pink slit wider. "God damn Lilly you are so hot! Isn't she Penn?" Penn was massaging my shoulders, like a corner man in a boxing ring, except she was also biting my neck and I'm pretty sure Angelo Dundee never did that for Muhammed Ali. "Very...now put it in her! I want to watch her take it like I did!" I had to laugh for a second, Penn may have wanted me to fuck Lilly worse than I did, how was that possible?

I moved my hips and slipped my cock into her yawning wet opening, her lips kissing then swallowing my throbbing mushroom head. Her pussy felt so good, and I couldn't hold back, I fired my cock into her, tight sweet sex, balls deep, lifting her ass up off the bed, until my balls crashed into her ass. "FUCK YESSSS!!!!" yelled Penn, who appeared to be assuming the role of color commentator of taboo sister fucking. "Fuck her, pound her, damn that's good!" She screamed again, before leaning down and kissing her sister again, deep passionately, while pinching her nipples with her fingers. It was so hot, so good...but Penn was right...I did pound her, deep hard, as her body crashed and jiggled against me..."Fuck this is so good...and Lilly...I don't care who you tell...just fuck me!" And I didn't care...but Jesus this was good!
 
I had felt Penny's vibe since I got there so when I saw Rick, when I thought he was under the comforter I immediately knew and wanted it since I can remember. I reached for Rick's cock like a steam release valve but it did nothing of the kind. I pulled it to my mouth and could do nothing but feel every slippery bump and movement of my dear sister Penelope's tongue.

When Rose's honey and Penny revealed their lurid desires I was a little anxious.

"You are so fucking hot" came from Rick's mouth and I became one with them. It was a hive mind singular body. We fit together like finely machined tools with a thick layer of incestuous adulterous lube. Rick mounted me like I had dreamed since so long ago. Pushing my legs back with his big cock swinging under him like an animal. Penny behind him now wiping my juices from her jowls. They were in heat and in need of satisfying this long held desire as much as I was.

"Yes, I want to fuck you...hard and deep. I have dreamed of pounding your sexy pussy, making you scream and claw at me...." Rick said rapidly like a disclaimer or an explanation which I could not decide either as he moved long hard and deep into me. I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and felt my fingernails live up to his expectations. They were in his flesh as he drove a second time into me and I arched as far as my young back would bend under him, under this groan man, my oldest sister's husband. My opened my mouth but could not make a sound, as I saw Penny leaning over Rick with lust in her eyes

Penny was uncharacteristically aggressive demanding Rick As her "FUCK YESSSS!!!!" echoed through the house but that had disappeared as Rick pounded me. It was so wonderful to feel him, finally and with this excitement. This was no Saturday morning, I guess I will do this. This was full on last time ever having sex,, yolo!

They were like the ocean crashing sharply into my inlet then slowly rolling back only to return. I was numbly watching, wonderful resided to ride this wave to it's end as Penny rose and cried "Fuck her, pound her, damn that's good!" . I did not know if she was trying to use me or just get me off as hard as possible. Either way I was in. I still could not speak or I might as screamed "he fucking wants this more than that!" or something childish but Rick was in my face now. His pelvis hard against me in every way.

"Fuck this is so good...and Lilly...I don't care who you tell...just fuck me!" he said as though I even had a thought in the negative about this experience or the ability to actually stop him if I tried. That was part of the thrill. That moment when you know there is no getting off, there is no stopping.

I reached up and took his neck with my small hands. His muscular smooth neck was magical as though I were the mother of dragons. I looked into his eye as he worked hard to finally reach orgasm is his wife's little sister.

"Fuck me Ricky" I said using the never used nickname i called him when I was young, when we first met. His instant recognition brought a smile to my face as he swelled inside me now buried deep and stopped. He seemed confused but he was only thinking of the name he called me and either could not remember or didn't want to say.

"Fuck you Lilith" he said with a smile finally as we smiled remembering days of childish jealousy and desire, inappropriateness and ingraining those desires masturbating alone in bed. My hands slid down his back to his hips which were in pretty good shape. Penny took my legs by the ankle and I pulled him and pushed him as we three worked as a pump. I pulled him in and Penny pulled me into him, onto him, for him. Her strong hands on my ankle were a high point for me as I came and came as Rick pounded me relentlessly.

As the wave went out I managed to say "Cum Ricky cum in Lilith's tight pussy", stumbling on the words he must have imagined himself all these years as His eyes rolled up into his head and his hips buried him pinning me into the headboard. He was now over me having pulled himself up and and now I felt him throb against me, The angle was awkward but magnificent. He surged into me. I felt it like never before. I would guess many men would not have been able to come so tightly wedged. Ricky did as he cried out a primal release.Penny released my legs and I wrapped myself fully around him as he continued but let me move a bit to the side. He came again and again as I held him, wrapped as one with him.

"Jesus Rick I guess you have really been waiting for this!" Penny said with a smile.

"Burgers done?" Came Rose's voice following the fist against the door.

"Just in time" Penny said with another smile looking at us obscenely selfless bound not wanting to ever break.
 
'Lillith...Ricky' My mind was a whirr of lust and long ago flirtations I had in the moment had the good sense to resist. What had happened to that man, my marriage, and these two amazing women? I remembered Lilly's birthday, the day the sexy young sister turned 18. Rose and I had just returned from Europe. I had done my turn on the FX trading desk in London, building a book of business in trading currency futures and US Treasury bond futures to Fortune 500 companies. The work was mundane, but the connections I developed were still some of my largest clients today.

Anyway, we had a party at the house, and Rose had drunk a bit too much, or maybe I had made sure she had. I was sitting down on the sofa, pretty far into a drunken stooper myself. Lilly had come down, in nothing but a t-shirt and panties. At first she had seemed surprised to see me, but then she had a sexy little grin on her face. I had just started a joint, and it would be years before I would stop thinking of how she had looked that night.

How had I not noticed her more before, probably because when Ros and I got married, she had been a fifteen year old, pretty early in the puberty curve. She still had those killer eyes, but they were more innocent then. The girl who came and sat down beside me, and slid her bare legs across my lap, seemed far from innocent. We had shared a joint, then a second, she even took several sips of my scotch. "Jesus Lily, smoking weed, drinking scotch...that body, my god have you grown up!"

She had only giggled, and leaned in and kissed me, "I've wanted to taste you ever since Rose first brought you home." My jaw had probably dropped, and even though she hadn't crossed my mind then, the idea she had held that torch was one of the sexiest things I had ever heard. The kisses got more passionate, tongues dancing, my hands sliding up her bare, tight 18 year old legs, until my fingertips were brushing against the outside thin cotton of her moist panties. I had just been about to slide my fingers up inside the elastic tight to her legs, and once I did, I knew I couldn't resist her young wet pussy. But just as it was about to happen, to irrevocably change the nature of my marriage, I had heard Rose, "Fuck Rick, get up here, god damn it I'm drunk...why am I alone?"

Lilly had smiled, and given me one more deep kiss. "Next time we continue? And don't stop?" She winked, and as i got up, my cock obviously steel hard and dying to get out I had turned to her before going up and fucking my drunk wife, all the time imagining it was Lilly, "You can count on it...and Lilly...I promise I won't stop!" That memory was so vivid as 16 years later I was finally fulfilling my promise. When I came I came hard, once again. In slightly more than two hours I had somehow managed to fuck all three sisters, and all I could think was I wanted more. More of all three, alone or in any combination, any of the men, invited as well.

"Jesus Rick I guess you have really been waiting for this!" I could only smile at Penny's intuition as I looked at Lilly, "Sixteen years right Lilly, I've never forgotten your birthday, and I always keep my promises."

I would have loved to have stayed there, spent the entire day going between Lilly and Penn, enjoying them both in every way. But Rose once again was the thorn in that stem. "Burgers done?" Came her call, then the fist on the door. "I guess we are done for a bit ladies, rain check until later, this is the best afternoon I have had in a long time?!?!" I got up and pulled my suit up to cover my cum covered cock. When I opened the door, my wife's eyes were flashing at me. Not sure if it was anger, lust or surprise. I stopped and slid my hand down inside her bikini waistband, cupped her pussy and felt the cum streaming from both holes. "Seems you've been busy too...your sisters are the BEST...I honestly forgot how much I missed family...I've got an idea for a little poker themed game we all might enjoy later..." I took my cum soaked fingers out of her, and brought them to her lips and I have to admit, I thought it was damned sexy when she let me slide them into her mouth.

I left her as she entered the room with her sisters, and I headed down. There wer Lance and Caleb, and as I entered the pool area they could barely look me in the eye. "Relax gentlemen, we are all having a good time, getting reacquainted...but I don't know about you, but I am building up a hell of an appetite. If we are going to keep going like this we better carb and protein up!" They still didn't say anything, probably wondered what I knew and what they hell I had been up to while they had been double penetrating my wife. It only made me laugh as I went and reignited the grill, and tossed six huge pub cheeseburgers and another six chicken breasts on the grill. I wasn't kidding, this was still pretty early in the day, and we seemed to just be getting going....
 
I was not sure who had the bigger grin me or my dear little sister Lily. Penny was pleased her weekend of family fun had gotten off, literally to the start she had hoped for.

"So you did them both?" Penny asked as Rick disappeared and I closed the door behind him. I leaned back against the door knob with my hands still on it behind me.

"Uh huh, and you two both had Rick?" I asked.

"Yes" Lily answered quickly somewhere between beaming and blushing.

"I had him the game room but would like a little more lengthy interlude" Penny said as her cheeks reddened. "And you, Caleb and Lance, all at once?" she said as if it was a secret or more likely something that should not be said too loudly. I could only smile and nod.

"Damn" Penny sighed as Lily's mouth dropped and looked me up and down.

"You are my hero" Lily said as we all cracked up.

I ran over and dove on the bed with them as well all laid with Lily in the middle. I slid my hand up over her hip and then between her legs. Staring eye to eye I ran my finger down and into her cum drenched folds before bringing it back and tasting it.

"Yep that's Rick sure enough" I said as Lily blushed. "He's pretty good, kept me all these years, although I have to say it had gotten stale until today." I felt my cheeks warm as the memory of Rick earlier filled me.

"Think they are comparing notes?" Penny asked.

"Rick is I am sure, but Caleb is young and Lance is well, Lance. The strong silent type." I said feeling confident in my reading of the men.

"So what's next?" I asked smiling at Penny.

"Food!" Lily said excited having satisfied her number one craving for the moment.

"Yes yes Lily we will eat but how do we want to split up the after meal activities?" I asked as my hand uncovered my beautiful younger sister.

"Well I have not had that hunk Caleb yet" Penny said making a claim.

"And I don't know Lance so well" Lily spoke up then bit her lip realizing that left me and Rick to our old boring married people sex.

I smiled at Lily and said "that's OK you girls deserve your turns. I took mine all at once so.."

"OK get dressed Lily" penny said getting up off the bed.

"Or not" I said letting my eyes roll down from little Lily's face to her perfect tits and skin.

We got ourselves together eyeing each other in a completely new way. We were competitors and the closest of friends in an intimate sharing exercise. We stood in front of the large mirror and smiled as we looked awesome. Nothing like sex to really bring our beauty out.

We walked downstairs arm in arm and then out to the pool where Rick was at the grill and Lance and Caleb watched with slack jaws as we beamed with sexuality.
 
I flipped the burgers, and put some sausages on as well. It was just a hunch, but the girls seemed to be craving sausage with rare enthusiasm. "I think they'll be down in a minute, I think they are finally getting a chance to reminisce. I remember how close they were at one time, and something special is happening here!"

I was waxing poetic and it was Caleb who laughed and called me on it. "Dude who are your kidding, it is easy to be profound when you have already fucked all three of them TODAY, and they appear to be lining up for seconds." I turned smiling, "Fair enough, but I am taking it that you both enjoyed my wife's two holes to a high degree of satisfaction. Listen this is, potentially, a once in a lifetime opportunity, all three of them are horny as hell and we get to benefit. The only thing that can fuck it up is jealousy or one of us questioning why it is happening or anyone's motivations."

"I am going to suggest a poker game later, I'd like you to agree...It would start as strip poker but I think it could be a catalyst for ...let's just say...more group interaction." Lance brightened up, "Hey man, don't get my wrong, the blow job from Rose, and then fucking her ass while...you know, was assume...but I'm kind of in to watching...I'd like to see you guys taking Pann...hard like she likes it..." Caleb and I shook our heads, "..yeah sure...but hop in anytime you want?"

Lance nodded, but just the thought of watching clearly had his dick rock hard and tenting his bathing suit. He piped up, "I like the poker game idea though, sounds fun...as long as it isn't for money...but speaking of money...Rick...we have something we need to talk to you about?" I looked at them, I knew this look, and I felt bad for them, and Penn and Lily, "Okay guys, I am happy to try to help however I can, we are family...how bad is it?"

Suddenly the girls were there, and that conversation would have to wait, I turned back to the grill and looked over my shoulder at the three gorgeous and glowing sisters, "The burgers are medium rare, just put on the cheese...the sausages and dogs are done...and the chicken breasts should be ready in about three minutes...what is everyone in the mood for...and could someone get me a beer?"
 
It was a magnificent feeling to walk with Penny and Lily back to the pool deck and know it was on. Our nipples lit up the bikinis and we were feeling large and in charge.

"I would like some of that spicy sausage" Penny said as she blew Caleb a kiss and walked over to him.

"I will have some of that western steer burger" I said licking my lips and looking at Lances crotch so obviously everyone moaned. I went and sat next to him with my hand up the inside of his thigh.

"I guess that leaves me one of those hot dogs" Lily said somehow refracting all the excitement was being channeled into her as we all watched her walk over to my husband standing with his spatula and tongs like a roman gladiator. it was surreal watching her bend over and pull a long thick bottle from the ice chest. I personally was excited by my natural reaction to watching them. Rick was laser focused, just like when we started dating. I actually feared him getting alone with Lily. I see how I was spot on there and keeping them apart has made this moment even hotter.

I glanced over as Penny was stroking Caleb's cock now out and on, as they watched Lily pop the top of the beer off. She took a drink and then glanced back at us and winked.

Turning back to Rick she brought the icy bottle she held in her fist up and rubbed her breast until the material was wet and her nipple was huge. She looked back up at Rick and asked "Are you sure you need it or can I keep it for another couple seconds?" Lily said slowly moving her bottle over to her other breast.

Lance's hand was hot inside my thigh as I opened my legs for him happy. I glanced over at Penny and she as all the way down Caleb's massive cock.

"No, I can wait" I heard my husband say kinda killing the moment.

Lance turned and leaned into my ear and said "I can't wait" as his hand slid under my. I instantly began gyrating against his palm.

I looked back as Lily's hand was on my husbands bulge as he was chugging from the beer. I was jealous then happy in the split of a second before Lance pushed the bikini aside and drove his finger into me. I gasped with surprise and well surprise. As I came down I opened my eyes and I was now the focus. Lily was stroking Rich's bare cock as Penny was back up and pumping Caleb with her fist slowly.

Lance groaned in my ear as he moved a second finger into me aggressively. "Have you ever cum in front of them?" he said his breath hot and steamy.

Just now" I managed to say as he paused then I laughed and nearly crushed his fingers, to hear him tell it.

Apparently I was not as quiet as I might like to imagine I am, and everyone heard me, and we all had a good laugh.
 
Other than Lily, who I had come into this weekend wondering if we had any tomorrow's left I had assumed a very different weekend. Rose and Rick were supposedly this power couple, he of the Midas touch, and her a rising queen of Manhattan society. Then there were the supposed tree huggers from Washington state, the middle sister supposedly the glue who had helped keep the sister's close, married to some guy that prior to the conversation he had just had, he assumed was banking it big doing major developments for the high tech millionaires who hired him.

But now, there was Midas who was just about...nope had my girlfriend's cock in his mouth. And How many times had i tried to convince her to do that to just a few people who could have helped him get his break, but in the dog eat dog world of fashion and commercials...required the proper motivation!

The treehugger man, a modern day viking, with his fingers buried, and making the classy Socialite, howl like a dog, as she came. Why was he the one who had to sell his body for money, for opportunities..opportunities offered that never came, no matter how many times, he or his client did.

And now here was Penny, fuck it was so hard to determine which sister was hottest or horniest, going down and curling her fingers around my waist band, her nipples so hard they could cut glass. Every person here seemed to have a stronger libido than I did. I saw the look in Penny's eye and I stood up, I let her pull down my shorts, and release the Kracken!

I looked around, the food was burning to a crisp, but Rick didn't care...he had bought plenty. I had never seen Lily take a cock so deep down her throat...and I wasn't sure I'd ever seen her do anything with more enthusiasm or energy. Fuck look at Lily take him, and suddenly I desired her in a way I hadn't since the first year or so after we first me. I pulled Penny up by the shoulders and had her put one knee up on the chaise I had just been sitting on. Her other leg straight her hands down on the chaise as well, the sexy, sexy red head looked over her shoulder. She saw my cock in my hand, and almost instinctively spread her standing leg wider.

I looked over at Lily, as I drove my long, hard, black pole into Penelope's pale pink lips, my dark pelvis smacking against her alabaster ass as I drove deep. "Oh Fuck Caleb...Fuck" She squealed as I pounded into her. All of a sudden, I remembered what fucking for fun and passion was like...and how good it felt...the sensation with Rose had not been a coincidence, here I felt it again with Penn!

The orgasms came powerful and prolonged. We were all momentarily sated by the time Rick made the next round of food. We actually ate, no wolfed it down, our bodies needing replenishment. We were all ironmen...only the swim was over, the biking and running yet to go...we were carbing up...replenishing..."Rick you wanted to play a game right...some kind of deviant poker...or maybe truth or dare...I think we all need a little break...but only a little one!"
 
Living in the great northwest, it might as well be called the great white west as I had become aware, with almost a complete lack of diversity. I headed there after college and never looked back. I was twenty five nervous about being alone forever. Lance was in love with me and was a good guy with a big hard dick. I am not complaining but let's just say I did not exactly taste many different wines before making a case commitment.

When Lily emailed me a pic of Caleb I was instantly aroused. I had always had a thing for darker guys but he was a model and amazing. Lance and Rick were as white as they come but Caleb had a bad boy Hispanic vibe and when Lily drunkenly snap chatted a pic of his cock at full size, this trip soon followed.

It was such an amazing feeling, the openness between the sisters. We had all sorta kept to ourselves after going through the loss of our parents. Now we had each moved on and were back and better than ever. All our pubescent fantasies were happening. I watched Lily sucking Rick as lunch burned on the grill next to him. She was amazing as her mouth looked too small to take his head let along half of his monster, but she managed. Like a sword swallow with a three foot scimitar she accepted almost all of him.

I thought of Rose and looked over as she laid back tense on the lounge as Lance vibrated his big gnarled knuckles between her legs. I smiled knowing this trick very well. Her eyes were closed.

Caleb moved me into the position he wanted me, as we were the last two matched. It was so primal and filled with desire for me I nearly came as I put my knee on the cushion of the lounge chair and gripped the back of the chair resisting the urge to watch him. I did not even look back before his cock was against me. I relaxed as he leaned into me. "oh my" I breathed louder than I meant to. His hands took my hips and after a few shallow dips he gave me all of himself. His grunt echoed through the gardens as he continued steadily like a machine of ripped muscle and brown skin.

"Fuck me just like that!" I gasped as he began making these long hard thrusts. Then he reached under and grabbed me by my tits, wedging himself into me like he wanted to crush me.

"You are too fucking hot" he hissed as his hands tightened on my tits and nipples sending wave after wave of intense pleasure through me. I reached back and grabbed his hip with my fingernails and urged him on. "Harder" I grunted before I hung my head and focused on him moving in and out of me.

I glanced over at Lance. He was now done with Rose and watching me stroking his cock. I could see he was not too pleased. He was a bit of a racist too, I must admit.

"Look at your little white wife getting jacked to heaven by this Latino stud" I wanted to say to him. I could not speak. I just dropped my head as I could tell Caleb was close. I reached back to be sure he did not pull out and he did not disappoint, giving me a good long orgasm deep inside me. He pulled out and moved away as I trembled and managed to flip onto the lounge, as my knees quivered having run down the rabbit hole a bit too deep.

Lily caught my eye as she wiped her mouth of Rick's excess. She smiled that "he is fucking big right?" look at me. I smiled and nodded quickly bringing my hand to my chest.

Lance joined Caleb and Rick at the grill as I looked back at Rose beaming with lust. She said "I get that next." her eyes cutting to Caleb standing with Rich and Lance, naked, cocks over the grill. I knew she meant Caleb, he was the physical beast of this party. That left me Rick who our one hook up all those years back seems to have been simmering in each of our bucket lists into something extremely good. The boys each served us as Rick brought me my plate and Lance brought Lily's and Caleb brought Rose' in what can only be described as bending the knee to the sex queen.

"I love to play cards" Lily said loudly as Rich stood next to her with a deck of cards being shuffled in his hands as he stared at me like a man just given a virgin bride, and I was the bride. Lily slapped the cards out of Rich's hands with a ridiculously inappropriate laugh as they flew out and covered the pool deck. He played it cool, ignoring Lily and grabbing another sealed deck from the table.

"Sure why not" I said as I failed to contain my disappointment of this torturous foreplay.

"We are already stripped, what other kind of poker do you know Rich?" I said, subtly playing like I knew Rick plays strip poker. And if you dig deeper into how I know that, the night in his house when Rose was away and I was there and a snow storm stopped the world for us for a night, well 18 hours technically.
 
I had watched Lance, and I had seen his reaction. My wife was having fun with him, and I was happy for her, but watching as Caleb impaled Penn with his amazing ebony masterpiece, I remembered why I hadn't ever really liked Lance. He was deep down, a redneck piece of white trash. Years ago I had been with him at a high end gentleman's club as part of his bachelor party. A gorgeous girl, Cinnamon, had come over and offered me a lap dance which I gladly accepted. She was beautiful, a little bit beyonce, a little Serena Williams, a little larger booty than I typically liked, but on her looked incredible.

She was working me good, and had just reached her hand down inside of my pants to provide needed relief to the General, when Lance started making increasingly uncomfortable remarks, finally escalating to the point where I apologized to Cinnamon, paid and excused her, and then walked my brother in law to be out of the place before he offended someone else and got both of our asses kicked. I tried to write it off to stupid drunkenness but too many things he said made me positive, he was at least a closet racist.

I wanted to change the tension, and so I suggested cards. Before things had moved as fast as they did, I had wanted to play strip poker. Lily was up for seemingly anything. Penn a bit less so, which was interesting. "Sure why not...We are already stripped, what other kind of poker do you know Rich?" I wondered if she was reflecting as she misused my name she sure as hell knew it, almost by heart! But that night, when she teased me and called me Richy Rick, was her slip intentional, reminding me of our time long ago?

Rose and I had only been married a short time, when Penn, while a senior at BC, had blown into town. Rose had headed down to Washington DC on one of her first philanthropic causes, and who had been to a matinee show with friends at Carnegie Hall, was suddenly trapped by a nor'easter hit Manhattan hard and stopped all trains out of Penn for the night. The snow had just started to fall, when the door rang and I let Penn up.

She was covered in snow, and looked like some sort of snow princess. "Rose isn't here Penn?" I had said, hoping that she wouldn't turn around after some polite chat. "Rick, I'm stranded here tonight, my friends are bunking with some high school fiends of theirs who go to NYU, I was hoping you might have a bed for me? I know that Rose is away, but I am her sister."

The way she said bed, sure sounded suggestive, and as the night played on, that suggestion became reality. I was caught in my memories and hoped to return their, but Lily brought me back. Suddenly the sexy youngest sister had a hold of my cock. "Earth to Rick, earth to Rick, where were you? You can't possibly have something more interesting to contemplate than what is right in front of you?" She kept her hand on my cock and started to play, and I guess enough time had passed as she was soon getting me hard.

"Sorry, yeah I got lost for a second thinking about a snowy night..." I glanced at Penn and saw the acknowledgement of an amazing night and memory. "...I guess Penn is right, we are already naked...but I do reserve the right to propose strip poker again sometime, maybe if we are all ever together on a snowy night. Strip poker in front of a raging fire can be an awful lot of fun!"

I looked at Penn again and saw her smile. I'd often wondered if I hadn't married the wrong sister, and honestly if Rose wouldn't have been happier with someone like Lance? "I was thinking some sort of game, still might be fun. There is a game "Truth, Dare or Drink" Where we each get two unique cards, and then we take turns flipping a card. Whomever card gets matched, say I have the two and jack and Lilly flips a jack, then I have the option of being asked a question, taking a dare, which with this group might get very fun, or drinking a shot. Then the cards get passed and the next player draws a card from the remaining deck. Who knows what kind of revelations or eroticism might emerge from this group, is everyone open to playing a couple of rounds?"
 
"Hell yeah! I have lots of questions!" I responded with genuine enthusiasm. I want to know all kinds of things about my older sisters and their men.

"I can think of a dare or two I would offer, I'm in" Rose said surprisingly as she sat with Lance draped over her.

"I could use a couple shots" Caleb said drawing a laugh from all of us.

"Sure, why not? Penny said with her usual casual style.

"Guess I got no choice then" Lance said giving Caleb a bit of a "male marking his territory" look.

I turned and beamed at Rick horny as an excited puppy kneeling on the chaise lounge next to Rick, bouncing with the energy of a teen. "Cards?" I said cuing Rick. "I am going first" I blurted out looking at nobody but him. Let's see I would dare him to go down on me until I came. I would truth him into "on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you want to fuck me again?" I don't know which i would have wanted more but his "Shot!" request stopped my excited bouncing and we had not even drawn cards.
 
Last edited:
I saw the disappointment on Lily's face but I knew I was about to turn that frown upside down, and that wasn't all. My cock was already throbbing and getting hard as I planned my next steps. I walked over to the bar and grabbed the bottle of Gran Petron tequila I would be using. I grabbed a lime and shaker of salt.

I signaled to Lily to lay back on the chaise and I spread her legs as I knelt in front of her. I put the lime in her mouth so she grabbed it with her teeth, it would be a while before I would need that. I saw the fire in her eyes, as she didn't know what I was going to do, but somehow had high expectations. "Oh, didn't I mention, if you do a shot, they have to be friendly, creative, and filthy!" The lime firmly in place and staying there, I still heard Lily's cute little giggle, like a little girl sitting by the tree, waiting excitedly to open her presents on Christmas morning.

I poured the plastic shot glass of the mexican liquor and then I pulled Lily as she slid up my thighs, as I knelt between her legs. Her body was glistening with sweat, and the lips of her pussy looked delicious and I licked my lips as I would be dining their soon. "Fuck you look tasty Lily, you don't know how often I've thought of going down on you!"

I took the salt and tapped it out up and down her inner thighs, I then pulled her up so that only her shoulders remained on the lounger, her knees were up and over my shoulders, her sexy, little body upside down and obscenely on display and open for my advance. I took the plastic glass, and pressed it into and wedged it into her dripping opening. The entire scene was outrageous and decadent something fitting for the orgies of Caligula or Nero, and even Rose's mouth was hanging a bit open in shock or was it envy?

I began running my tongue up and down her inner thighs, lapping at the salt mixed with sweat, giving her tight legs a thorough tongue bath, with the end of my licks teasing her outer lips as her inner ones kept the glass in place. Round and round I kissed and teased her sweet flolds, and tasted her juices as they radiated and spilled out beyond the perimeter of the glass. She was squirming and moaning, but she never spoke, keeping her end of the deal up, the lime firmly in place.

I wrapped my lips around the perimeter of the glass, and pulled it from her sexy snatch. I threw back the expensive liquor and swallowed in one motion, a man clearly starving for the next course. I split the plastic glass out and let it bounce carelessly across the cement dock, and in one move my mouth covered her sex, my tongue soft and wet, enjoying her stem to stern, clit to ass, in long luxurious strokes, painting her pussy in my saliva. Up and down each inner fold, and then tickling and teasing her taint, and then her cute little pink pucker. Teasing and twirling my tongue rimming her, and then hardening it just enough to push a bit inside and tongue fuck her ass.

She was tight, so tight, and sweet and perfect. "You are going to let me have this later aren't you?" And her pouty lips smiled and her high cheek bones blushed and her little head nodded 'yes'. "Good, that's what I thought!" I finished enjoying her ass and moved my tongue up to enjoy her clit. No coaxing necessary, her little button was swollen and ready to play, and I indulged with vigor, kissing, sucking and licking it as she tried to swirl and thrust her hips into me, her heels digging into my upper back for leverage. I hardened my tongue and looked at Rose, how often had she begged for this, and how long, too long had it been since she had last ridden my oral rocket?

I tongue fucked my young sister-in-law hard, over and over I feasted on her open, dripping cunt, my tongue going deep, moaning and purring as I did so she could enjoy the vibration. Her moans now so frequent and intense, I could see her nipples razor sharp, and her chest blotchy and orgasmic, I slid my tongue up and felt he start to quiver, as her body tensed and her thighs damn near crushed my skull with the intensity of her prolonged orgasm. She came and came squealing but never losing her lime. I stayed with her, and rode every incredible wave with her until her young, hard body collapsed. I came down on top of her and took the lime from her mouth with mine, biting into it and letting the sour citrus juices fill both of our mouths and then kissed her.

"You were incredible, and see....a shot wasn't as disappointing as you thought?" I wanted to take her right there, turn her over and fuck the ass I had just prepped for my taking, but the game was my idea so I turned over the next card, and it matched one of Lance's two. I could see the disappointment of both Penny and my wife, as they were ready for the type of turn Lily just experienced, and I couldn't wait to see, what and who they had in mind. I turned to lace, who somewhat sullenly said, "Truth", clearly the least into the game of anyone. I could put him on the spot, but that could wait a round or two, I hoped this game would require one of Lance or Penny to reveal why we were really here. The orgy that had evolved I believed was a bit of a surprise to everyone, but they had a different primary purpose for this get together. "How long have you and Penny been swinging...and how did it start?" He had dropped enough hints as to their alternative lifestyle and open marriage and I wanted the scoop...part of me was in love with Penn, always had been, and I wanted to figure out if she was happy?
 
I guffawed as my assbackward husband had chosen "truth". The irony was not lost on me as he sat looking at Rick like they were in someway equals. Rick was self made wall street bull and Lance was a stoner cowboy resigned to a life of building McMansions for needy tech geeks in the woods. Tech geeks bossed my husband around while they licked the shiny black shoes of the man in the suit who signs their checks.

Rose was clearly disturbed by Rick's shot-gasm for Lily, never having had him do one off her before. She was pissed and so wanting one they kinda cancelled each other out.

Sitting next to Caleb, and his cock back to full strength watching his Lily cum all over Rick's face, I reached over and squeezed it and then slithered my long tongue into his thick dark lips. "Your turn is coming" I whispered.

Returning to Lance and Rick I caught Rick's eye and winked.

"Truth huh?" Rick said looking back to Lance.

"Why did Penny really set up this weekend?" he said. It was an elephant hoisted up over the entire deck. Lance did not look away from Rick as everyone else looked at me. I smiled and shrugged by shoulders.

I knew he would not tell.

"It was mostly my idea" he said playing it up like the wanna be actor he really was. "My latest development is dead on delivery, and I am leveraged to my eyeballs Rick," he said looking into the man's eyes with the desperation of a poor man looking at the Sheriff with his family and possessions piled in the back of a pick up.

"I was kinda hoping you might be able.." he could not say it, but we all knew.

Rick watched him. This was a familiar position for Rick, even for a three time loser like Lance. No, this was not the first bailout for Lance by Rick. It would be the most public as the others were done between them privately. Now why is he giving this as his truth? Rick began to think about it and i felt it slipping away.

"Dead on Delivery?" I screamed extremely pissed off, jumping up and heading towards Lance. "That was my money too!" I screamed before my hand slapped his shoulder, then the other and I feigned a rain of slaps on him until he grabbed my crying naked body and pulled me into him.

"Easy darlin' it's all gonna be OK" Lance said then looked at Rick. I was sobbing into his shoulder as I hoped it was enough to sell Rick on it. A Rick loan was sweet money we lived on like astronauts on oxygen. I was not the responsible one at all. Lance and I were mainly grifters. High stakes and this was not the first time we pulled this one, but it was the first time on family.

I can still hear Lance in his country twang after a long night of drinking on the deck and smoking dope, "I would really like to fuck your sisters." It was out of no where. We were as open as two people can be but he had never mentioned them and now he wants to fuck them? I have to admit it made me hot immediately.

"And I get Rick" I said trying to balance the slight I felt at his desire for my sisters. Although we took Rick's money, he thought was covering business debts, and lived on it, Rick was my brother in law and the first man to really replace our father. His other characteristics and dimensions made him appealing as well.

"Come on man" Lance laid it on, "I just need a hundred grand for six weeks. I know these bitches gonna sell soon. They are prime and juicy like these girls." With that he grabbed my ass and spread it as a crude offer.

"Oh give him the fucking money Rick." Rose said firmly breaking up the pathetic display. Rick looked back at her, standing magnificent, naked and confident as the day they met. I watched her with my cheek on Lance's shoulder. She was amazing, and it was right then that I understood my sexuality, I was attracted to power and control. I had bounced between men and women, never sure what I was into, but now I knew and my older sister Rose stood exuding it, like lava hot liquid pouring out of a deep gash in the earth. Then she dropped the mic,

"The way he fucked me already was worth that and then some." She stood and reached down and stretched her body down against her legs. Then as we all watched in awe, she continued stretching and while leaning over to left and bending her entire body she said "and I imagine Penny will fuck you raw for it too." She was incredible as I was not irritated with her acknowledgment of my station in life or anything, as I got up and went and hugged her. I was crying as the raw emotion of the moment overwhelmed me until I found my lips, wet with tears, against hers. She kissed my upper lip and slowly pressed her lips to mine as her hands became apparent on my hips. Her tongue slid along my lips and I remember opening my mouth for her. We kissed and touched each other for a few minutes as the others watched. Our nipples were meeting each other with greater frequency and what I liked, she liked and I did what I liked to her. We broke the moment before the waterfall of endless sixty nine on the pool deck commenced.

I wiped my tears and we laughed as Rick said "OK.then I will send you a check," and Lance smiled.

"Pick again!" Lily chimed in as we sat back down.
 
I probably should have waited, but I was surprised at my wife, I thought she at least knew me well enough to know I never asked a question that might lead somewhere I didn't want to go, without knowing the answer already. I couldn't imagine how Penny, in particular could possibly think I had no idea what was going on. I had always had a thing for her, so the first time Lance asked, I gave him the money, the next time as well. Hell they were family, one of Rose's only two living relatives. I looked over and saw the other little hot one wanting to end this and get back the next round of fun and games. She was seemingly coming off her prior orgasm to my oral talents and had an almost instantaneous refractory. I winked at Lily and turned my eyes back.

I mostly looked at Penn, somehow I had hoped the whole fraud was Lance, but as the actors played out their parts in our little x rated movie here, it was clear, they were a team. I looked at Penn, wondering why she wanted to go down with this dude. The reason my wife did was easier, she had just cum, and I blamed myself for not having given her body the attention it deserved.

It is funny with grifters, they think they have fooled the world, but the world was getting a fuck of a lot more efficient. Their last two little schemes had been to the wrong guys. They had kited checks in local banks backed by organized crime. They had done it using Lance's real name, and it took about fifteen minutes for them to make the connection between Lance's wife's name and my wife's. I knew who the sources of the money were, and they wanted payback in a lot more ways than money.

Could I get them out of it, probably, some of the men who I made uber wealthy were even worse bad guys than the ones they cheated. So I had asked a question, given them the chance to come clean, and instead I got, "Come on man...I just need a hundred grand for six weeks. I know these bitches gonna sell soon. They are prime and juicy like these girls." I looked at Lance, then Penny, about to call him out, and I guess her too, when my lovely wife voiced her vote, "Oh give him the fucking money Rick....The way he fucked me already was worth that and then some."

Yep, classy woman my wife there, a real beacon of fidelity and love. It was interesting how easily she was willing to impress her sisters by spending MY money. How it was MY money was ironic. I had asked her Father for her hand, a shockingly sweet and old fashioned gesture. The man looked at me, with let's just say skepticism. I was a kid born on the wrong side of the tracks, a Southy from Boston, not exactly Beason Hill, and he let me know it. "You sure you're not marrying my Rose for her money?" The crusty old mother fucker asked. "Of course not sir, I have every intention to support her, I am starting with Goldman Sachs as soon as I graduate." He had scoffed, "Another fucking trader huh, losing more fortunes than they make...I hope you won't mind signing this prenup?"

The funny thing was I was pissed, and I was sure Rose had forgotten. The reality was if we split, she got her non existent family money, and I got mine, which was 99 percent of all we had. Daddy had largely blown everything by the time he died and his daughter who married, one of those, lived on Park Avenue. I looked up at the old family house, I even owned this, or at least the mortgage of the highly leveraged property, but absolutely no one here knew any of this but me. The supposed poor shmuck, they had routinely gone back to use as their backstops.

What a combo Caleb, the male whore, and Lance the lousy crook were. Yes the girls had found a couple of real winners there, and of course my wife, who was fawning all over both of them. However, hell this was a party, and I wanted to enjoy two more days of fucking too, and so I smiled, my best "fuck you" smile. The smile I used when some piece of shit investor of mine called to bitch because some move I made went down 10 percent that day, forgetting their overall portfolio was up 35 percent year to date. Yep, I was a schmuck, a man easy to take advantage of. Except come tomorrow night, when all the fucking was done. A few men were going to pull Lance's ass out of here, and the one guy who could save him was going to be quiet as a church mouse.

I would save Penn, and I was sure she would learn to show her thanks for my generosity. Maybe it was time to trade in sisters, let Rose learn how to make a buck. Or maybe sister wives might be fun, hell bring Lily along too. Lance was on a bad road, and he was trying to take Lily there too. He wanted her to whore for him, was pissed she wouldn't do it, I guess she had more character than Penn afterall.

There was time to sort all that out, for now let's let the party play on, so I simply replied, "OK.then I will send you a check," I smiled to myself, what are the two great lies? Oh yeah, "The check is in the mail" and "I won' come in your mouth" I pulled Penn over and pushed her to her knees, "Penn picks dare, and she is going to show how well she sucks her sweet brother-in-law's cock...and I won't come in her mouth...." I smiled, who are we kidding? "Actually I will come in your mouth and you will swallow every drop". Lance only nodded as the group looked on laughing at my joke...Penn was on her knees...bobbing on my cock like a pro as Lily looked on in envy, and Rose, who the fuck cared what Rose was doing!
 
I watched as Rick carried his big wad of money over and made people do things for it. He was generally a good guy but sometimes...

I was not much better as I was watching my younger sister get face fucked by him, my husband, and for money no less. She was really good at it, I must admit and he was clearly enjoying it.

"You never last that long for me!" I shouted sarcastically and Rick cut his eyes to me with his common angry look. The balls on that guy, throat deep in my sister and he gets mad at me?

I felt downright whorish now watching the pleasure tax he was collecting as I sat back and opened my legs and began to play with the cum still running out of me. I took a finger and tasted it for Lance, who had taken notice as he tried to look at anything but Rick fucking Penny face for money.

I caught his eye and said, "dare?"

"Yes mam" Lance said getting to his feet as his cock engaged immediately. He was a deplorable country grifter but he could fuck pretty good.

"Come service me, as your lady is servicing my man." I said living in an alternative reality. In normal life I was embarrassed in rated R movies and would not go to them with strangers. I liked it with the lights off at home. I rarely dirty talked and the thought of having a man go down on me after my afternoon in front of my family was mind boggling.

I managed to smile at Rick, although it twisted into the agony of blissful stimulus from Lance's hungry mouth and active tongue. My eyes closed and I fell back slowly easing myself back, pulling my legs back and using my yoga trained body gave him access as he went at me like a dog to peanut butter.

It was bliss. Then Rick grunted that familiar, "I'm done" grunt and I knew he was filling my sweet sister's mouth with his seed. I heard her gag as he clearly was enjoying a little too much of sweet Penelope.

I felt my body start to curl upward as I forced my legs apart and his face and lips and tongue were everywhere. I managed to open my eyes and see Penny with tears running down her face and cum down her chin recovering from near suffocation. Rick stood dumbly with his spent cock hanging in front of him as my body flooded with endorphin pleasure like the universe opened. So much hidden and denied, Lance became my special friend.

I have no idea how long it was but I finally pushed relentless Lance from his precious and came back to the three dimensional world.

"I guess it's my turn?" Caleb said with a cautious tone which was also incredibly funny at that moment.
 
Back
Top