Blurting the Playground Way....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally need to eat my words.....just got a dozed red roses and a beautiful card. :)

Hey ladies, a really great way to keep a man interested is to be shitty and passive aggressive toward him. Seriously, we LOVE that!

(And of course it works for both sexes too)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ladies, a really great way to keep a man interested is to be shitty and passive aggressive toward him. Seriously, we LOVE that!

If that was directed to me, I certainly did not let him know my disappointment when I thought I wasn't getting anything. I just gave him my card and a kiss and smiled.

If that was directed to me, I certainly did not let him know my disappointment when I thought I wasn't getting anything. I just gave him my card and a kiss and smiled.

Um, that absolutely wasn't at all directed at you. Sorry if you thought it was.

Mine was Hawaii. Which is kind of ironic I was just telling someone the other day I wish I was in Hawaii. Maybe this is a sign.

Never. Infuriating others is how I make myself feel better. At least I'm honest and upfront about it.

So, now that we have that out of the way, wanna' make out?

Corbal!!! OMG get over here we need to do shots together!!!

Never. Infuriating others is how I make myself feel better. At least I'm honest and upfront about it.

So, now that we have that out of the way, wanna' make out?

Well YOU know how to charm a fella! I'll bring the lip balm.

(And of course it works for both sexes too)

Hm...your passive aggressive and sarcastic comment resonates on an ironic level on this valentines day.

I see what you did there! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back