Ladies, an invitation to explore my uncut penis. First time? I'll guide you.

Do you have any experience with an uncut penis?

  • Yes

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Yes, but I'd like to learn more.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No - please teach me?

    Votes: 10 45.5%

  • Total voters
    22

1cuddlyguy

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 5, 2012
Posts
579
Are there any women on this forum who would like to play with an uncut penis? If so, I can introduce you to mine this evening during a sensual role-
play session.

If you have any questions, I can guide you. Feel free to touch and explore my penis and observe its reaction. This is fairly intimate for both of us, so I will ensure we have the utmost of privacy. I'll do my best to make you comfortable.

As you explore my penis, we can discuss your desires and fantasies as well, if you like. What can I do for you? I'm a very romantic guy and would love to spend time with you. We could make this a long-term roleplay if we are compatible.

Before we begin, could you please tell me in a private message your age, what you look like and what you are wearing? I have wavy blonde hair, light blue eyes and I'm about 5'7 in height. I'm wearing a grey polo tshirt and jeans. When we are settled in, I'll describe my penis to you in more detail privately. (A picture is possible, but I want to use words first and engage the imagination.)

I look forward to hearing from you :)
 
Last edited:
Darn! Should have caught me last week! I just had a friend give me the tour. Up, down, side to side, he even pulled back the curtain for me. Very educational!
 
I voted!!

But not tonight....too late....

Maybe from my car next week??

Just let me know!! :D
 
Are there any ladies on this forum who have never experienced an uncut penis before, and would like to? If so, I'd like to give you an opportunity to explore my uncut penis today during a sensual role-play session.

If you have any questions, I can guide you. You can touch and explore my penis while we discuss it. This is somewhat intimate, but we will have the utmost of privacy. Candles will be glowing nearby and I'll do my best to make you comfortable.

Perhaps we could discuss your desires as well, if you like. What can I do for you? I'm a very romantic guy and would love to spend time with you. We could make this a long-term roleplay if we are compatible.

Before we begin, could you tell me in a private message your age, what you look like and what you are wearing? I have wavy blonde hair, light blue eyes and I'm about 5'7 in height. We can also discuss the location setting of our exploration session: couch? bed? car? Jacuzzi? I'll describe my penis to you in more detail privately when we are settled in and have gotten to know one another a little.

Are you curious about the anatomy of an uncut penis and would like to know more? If you are, join me today. I look forward to hearing from you :)

P.S. And if you are familiar with an uncut penis, we could still have a nice sensual relaxing evening :)

*barf*
 
I worked last night, so I'm home today. Please send a message if interested in the above scenario:):rose:
 
hi

uncut looks great when seen smeared after anal sex.attractive enough to suk it.
 
Back
Top