51 MWM Bi Curious looking for partner to explore Southern Ontario

Andis72

Virgin
Hello I am be Bi curious for years and I am ready to explore sexual experiences. My awesome wife has encouraged to fully explore relations with other men. I am looking for someone who is also curios but wanting and will to learn and explore together. I dont want hook ups, I want someone to share a sexual journey. Interested we can start conversation and see if we are a match.

Hello I have been Bi curious for years and I am ready to explore sexual experiences. My awesome wife has encouraged to fully explore relations with other men. I am looking for someone who is also curios but wanting and will to learn and explore together. I dont want hook ups, I want someone to share a sexual journey. Interested we can start conversation and see if we are a match.
I forgot to mention I am 51 years old, average body 5'9 190lbs

I am 67 and separated and have been straight male, but beginning to get feelings for a man after a recent massage by a black male masseuse. I am in Michigan, not far from you.

Hello I am be Bi curious for years and I am ready to explore sexual experiences. My awesome wife has encouraged to fully explore relations with other men. I am looking for someone who is also curios but wanting and will to learn and explore together. I dont want hook ups, I want someone to share a sexual journey. Interested we can start conversation and see if we are a match.
Sounds like something I would be interested in I'm 67 and in a sexless marriage and I hope to hear from you real soon TY

Back