Curiosity Intrigues the Cat. (closed to DrekSilverBorn

Aurora caught up with Maddie in the kitchen area. Some of the other people left and it was just the two of them. Maddie turned around noticing how everyone had scattered. "Oh, hello. Is there something I can get you?" the blonde maid asked the humanoid.

Aurora sniffed the air and looked to the silver box in the wall. "Something...in there.." she looked to it. Reaching to grab the handle but she transformed having been away from Flynn and his pheromones. "Crap!" Aurora screamed out in her mind, but she just purred in silence.

Maddie looked to her and smiled. "I see, that's interesting. Quite a difference. I think I can get this for you. Don't know if you'll want it cooked or not." She pulled out a steak that was quite large and held it to Aurora. Aurora purred and took a small nibble of the raw meat before taking the full steak and moving to the corner to eat it.

Maddie smiled and cleaned her hands before heading to go upstairs. She needed to clean the upper bedroom that they had been in. She bumped into Flynn. "Oh, Flynn, sir. She's quite the change to this place. I didn't think you'd be the one to find one of her kind -- like your grandfather had studied. She's changed back into her normal form though. She needs you to stay normal, so to speak." She smiled as she looked to him holding the sheets and clean comforter.
 
I smiled to know Aurora found a friend in Maddie yea she is the last of her kind i said looking down maybe someday i can find other types of human creatures how has business been running since i left you in control while i was gone i said stroking Maddie face.
 
His affection made Maddie blush. "Oh, well um... It has gone quite well. The museum curator was here earlier this week. I told him that you would return soon enough. He said he'd be back some time today. He was wanting to ask you about some sort of flora or some sort of plant. Not really sure." She smiled and turned to go up the stairs continuing on her way to the bedroom. She loved Flynn but now with his humanoid, she wasn't sure if he'd even want her.

Aurora on the other hand had finished with her meal and looked to the outdoors. She walked outside and looked to the sky, then to the field behind the house. Her eyes widened as she looked to it. So many trees. Perhaps she could play a game with Flynn.. She ran to the tallest tree and scaled it, waiting for him to come out. Sensing his presence nearby, her form changed once more but she kept her balance this time and straddled the branch with her legs.
 
Thats good i said i knew i could trust you with handling business while i was away i watched her go up the stairs and out of my sight if only i could tell her how she means to me i said with groan i walked into the kitchen i said some blood on the floor i chuckled i think i should teach Aurora to clean up after herself i looked at the back door opened i walked out to it and started walking around trying to find her AURORA i yelled where are you i said with a smile.
 
Aurora heard her lover and turned her head to notice he was walking out of the house. She wanted to pounce on him but she was afraid she would hurt herself in the process. Or worse, she'd hurt him. She looked down to him and chuckled. "You know where I am," she said with a smile as she looked to Flynn. She was loving it her with him. The happiness welling within her was making her forget about her troubles.
 
I turned my head upward figures you would be up in one of those trees you know why your so accustomed to that tree i said with a smile grandpa planted some of the same trees from your forest into this backyard so this is your home i saw her running and jumping to another tree i took off running and chuckled we are going to have to talk at some point Aurora i said laughing once i ran enough fuck i said she is loving the trees a little too much.
 
Aurora kept laughing as she jumped tree to tree. She kept glancing back to Flynn and noticed he was having a tough time keeping up. She heard him call to her once more and that's when she decided enough was enough. She jumped down quietly and transformed fully as she stalked up behind him. She put her hands around him and tackled him to the ground, straddling him as she pressed her lips against his. "Ever make love in the wild, on the dirt?" she asked.
 
I looked around the grounds trying to find where she had gone she is good at hiding i give her that i said to myself thats when i felt someone pounce me i feel to the ground with Aurora i laughed someone is having fun in there new home i have never made love in the wild well i did once in a tent with a beautiful tiger girl i said with a smirk not on the bare ground though why i said with a questioned looks,
 
Aurora pushed against his body as she felt his erection growing between them. She smiled and pressed her lips against his, kissing him deeply. She pulled back, "Oh I don't know. I was just curious." She was in the nude as she laid on him, having not gotten dressed yet. "Don't you want to play with me?" she asked sitting up to dangle her tits in front of him. It was probably the fact that she was hiding her sadness, but she wanted to stay in this form at all times. Anytime she was in her normal form, it made her sad now. So she wanted him to protect her, but in her humanoid form.
 
I chuckled i do want to play with you but i have some business today i have the museum curator coming in about a hour and i also have some other meetings for my company you can come along if you want or you can stay here with Maddie but later tonight we can have all the fun we want you know i do love your Aurora and i won't ever leave you stroking her cheek.
 
Aurora's ears lowered as she looked to him. "You have to go?" Her face was somber as she sat there on top of her lover. She didn't want to see him go, no matter what he has to deal with.

"Yes, but he will be back soon enough. I can take you on a walk of the grounds if you want," Maddie said as she appeared behind the two of them.

Aurora raised her head up and turned it to look at Maddie. "That's fine then." She purred as she lowered her head to Flynn, purring as she flexed her paws around him. "I love you.." she mewled.
 
I will be back this evening and i will show you the rest of the rooms in our house i said kissing Aurora lips that's when Maddie came up behind up and offered to show her the grounds i said i think that's a great idea i began my walk back into the house to get dressed for my meeting of the board i looked back and watched Maddie take Aurora hand and started leading her to the garden i shouted "MADDIE SHOW AURORA THE GREEN HOUSE" i watched a wave from Maddie and went into the house got dressed and made the trek to the car driving me to the company.
 
Aurora's tail waved back and forth behind her as she looked to him. She was saddened that he had to go anyway, but perhaps this woman he was leaving her with would be nice.

Maddie smiled when she heard him call out to show the humanoid the green house. "I believe I know what he wants me to show you. Please follow me."

Aurora followed behind at a distance behind the maid. She followed her into a large clear building out back. The scents instantly hitting her nose. She looked around and notices different plants. But they weren't any normal plants. They were..."From home?" she questioned Maddie.

Maddie nodded and looked to her. "They are from the master's grandfather's adventure to your region."

Aurora walked around, slowly reverting back to her normal form, making her way around the building. "Thank you.." she purred.
 
We made good time toward my company i walked the steps up to the building saying hello every now and again i made my way through the doors to the conference room i took a seat at the middle of the table "Hello Gentleman so what is this meeting about i know some of you are upset at me being back in the big chair" i began to think of Maddie and Aurora back at the house wondering what they were doing i began to blush while the board was asking questions back and forth.
 
"We just didn't expect you back so soon from your, um...trip.." One of the executives spoke before handing him the paperwork to go over. Most of the men did not expect him to be back so soon, but there had been rumors he had found a specimen just like his grandfather had years ago.

Maddie nodded to Aurora, realizing that the need for such plants was needed to keep the master's company happy. She started to walk out, but Aurora stopped her soon before.

Aurora looked to her and tried to force herself back into her mid-form. "I want to ask some stuff about Flynn.." she purred, sitting up next to one of the tropical plants, rubbing herself against it, loving the feel of the silk petals.

"Certainly," Maddie answered.

"What was his life like before me?" she asked.

Maddie's face reddened at the thought, but soon answered. "Um, he was lonely. Not many women. None at all really. Bothered by the museum constantly. Then they offered him the chance to go to your region. And now you're here. So, I'm guessing he's happy. He's the happiest that he's been in a long time."

Aurora looked to Maddie, smiling as her whiskers twitched here and there. "Oh, he is certainly an interesting man.." she said with a smile.
 
(bump - in addition to last post)

Time went on. The day went by so fast. Of course time was not important to Aurora. Especially since she was now in the greenhouse with all the plants. It felt so good to rub her fur against the plants. Her body needy and waiting for her Flynn to get home. She looked outside. The sun soon dropping beyond the horizon. The moon would be up soon. She knew that she needed to mate with him. Her pussy wet with excitement as she walked out of the greenhouse, running and jumping up into the tree that she knew he would come looking for her in.
 
I kept twirling my thumbs throughout the whole meeting waiting for it to be over I finally got my wish when we braked for lunch I order a French dip from the local deli nearby and called the house and see what was going on I began to talk to Maddie and asked her how Aurora was doing I chuckled when she said she was laying in a tree waiting for me to come home I chuckled yep that's Aurora for you i'll try to be home before six so if you can have Aurora bathed and cleaned up before than and the meal for tonight ask the chef to prepare steak for this evening and I except you to be eating with us tonight its been a while since we had a nice supper together.
 
"Yes, Master Flynn.." Maddie said hanging up the phone. She looked out the door and walked outside. "Aurora? Master Flynn phoned.. He said you should come inside for a bath and he'll be home soon.."

Aurora glanced down from the tree.. Her tail hanging freely as she sighed.. "He's not coming yet?" she managed to growl... She wanted him. She wanted to have him pleasure her again.. She jumped down from the tree and walked inside the mansion. "I will comply.." she said to Maddie, who turned and nodded her head a bit in approval. Aurora moved up the stairs into the bathroom. She was still in her mid-form, but it was getting harder to keep in this form because Flynn was not around to have her become full human..

She stepped into the bath and sat there as Maddie and a few other maids came in, drenching her fur in water.
 
Back
Top