DGO's New Unthread!

done_got_old

Literotica Guru
I've decided to return, I think. Are any of my old friends still hanging around? Stop by and say nothing at all. Or you can say something, your call.

LOL just trying to survive..........had/have major health issues, but I'm still living, so I guess there's more right with me than wrong with me.

good to see you survived. ;)

some old faces around, a lotta new. you know how it swings here. ;)

mark is still around, but occasionally. i think he has more posts than you. :D

good to see you survived. ;)

some old faces around, a lotta new. you know how it swings here. ;)

mark is still around, but occasionally. i think he has more posts than you. :D

I don't think I ever made it to #1. I should give it a shot. I see a couple of people on Facebook, but I'm taking a break from all the drama and politics for a while.

I don't think I ever made it to #1. I should give it a shot. I see a couple of people on Facebook, but I'm taking a break from all the drama and politics for a while.

i'm just plodding along. i'm not one of them desperate, cyber-wankery types. ;)

it's been all about BREXIT in the places i usually loiter.

but i've picked up on the trumpy-hilary drama scandal BS. ;)

I may not return to Facebook until after the elections!

I do drop in daily to check on a few groups. I'm waiting for one of my former students to have her baby. I don't want to miss that. That will be the only thing I comment on. A classmate has stage 4 pancreatic cancer, so I check on our class group. We're celebrating our 50th reunion in a couple of months!!!

I may not return to Facebook until after the elections!

I do drop in daily to check on a few groups. I'm waiting for one of my former students to have her baby. I don't want to miss that. That will be the only thing I comment on. A classmate has stage 4 pancreatic cancer, so I check on our class group. We're celebrating our 50th reunion in a couple of months!!!

it's been a bad year for cancer. :mad:

50th reunion, eh? no getting drunk and singing tom jones songs. tom jones or neil diamond songs are great for drunken caterwauling. :D

...so i'm told.

it's been a bad year for cancer. :mad:

50th reunion, eh? no getting drunk and singing tom jones songs. tom jones or neil diamond songs are great for drunken caterwauling. :D

...so i'm told.

My class is WILD! The photographer was not happy with our behavior as he tried to take the class picture. The more upset he became, the rowdier we became. The workers from the hotel stood with their mouths open watching them dance, including the old electric slide and a soul train line.

Cancer is the pits and unfortunately it runs in my family. My mother died of cancer in '91. Two months later, my older sister was diagnosed. My son was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2009. My brother 2012 - prostrate cancer and me in 2014. We are all survivors.

My class is WILD! The photographer was not happy with our behavior as he tried to take the class picture. The more upset he became, the rowdier we became. The workers from the hotel stood with their mouths open watching them dance, including the old electric slide and a soul train line.

Cancer is the pits and unfortunately it runs in my family. My mother died of cancer in '91. Two months later, my older sister was diagnosed. My son was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2009. My brother 2012 - prostrate cancer and me in 2014. We are all survivors.

man, that's some going. :D

my mother passed in january. in uk. now my dad's on the way out in australia. going to see him soon. have to admit, i'm not looking forward to seeing him as he's gonna be. the memory i have now is of a big, healthy guy.

anyway, let's not go there today.

hope you have a fun time back here on Lit. ;)

man, that's some going. :D

my mother passed in january. in uk. now my dad's on the way out in australia. going to see him soon. have to admit, i'm not looking forward to seeing him as he's gonna be. the memory i have now is of a big, healthy guy.

anyway, let's not go there today.

hope you have a fun time back here on Lit. ;)

I see a few interesting threads. See ya round.

I'm too new here to have met you before, but welcome back anyway. I'm impressed at the number of posts you've accumulated... :)

Back