Neat n Naked (Closed for such_a_bad_man) PM for Appt

"Hands shoulder width apart, feet together. Just like a push up in high school gym. Don't let your head fall down, or arch your back." She tells him trying to help him find teh right position.
 
Jon nodded and readjusted his position. Looking over, he saw he mirrored her position, smiling at how she looked, but trying not to focus on that. Again, his breathing slowed as he cleared his head again. Unlike the other pose, however, he had real trouble maintaining it for long. Lowering himself down after only a minute or two, he got up on his knees. "Man, that's actually harder than it looks..." he muttered to himself. "Or I'm just super out of shape." Rubbing his hand over his paunch, he grumbled. "Probably a little of the latter."
 
"It took me many weeks to be able to hold it for the full five minutes." she says as she lowers her knees, so she is on all fours. "This is table, and it too builds core strength but it is less difficult. If you arch your back up it is called cat, if you lower your back it is called cow. All three hep with core strength and flexibility." she tells him as she demonstrates. We will start with table, and every minute we will switch to one of the others. I do this for 10 minutes." Her breasts were hanging down and slightly wobbling as she moved her back.
 
"I think you know this position well." He teased as he saw her on all fours, her breasts asking to be grabbed as he took her from behind. He couldn't help but picture it and it caused his cock to swell again as he looked at her. He tried to play it off, tried to clear his head, but the more he fought it, the more it turned him on. He matched her movements from table to cat to cow and it turned into him fucking her in his head. "This might not work going forward." he murmured to himself.
 
After those rpeitions, she took another pose. "Her head and shoulders were on the floor, her upper arms straight out behind her, her hands supporting her lower back. She was folde at teh waist so her legs were straight going past her head, her knees touching her forehead, and her feet pointing straight out.

"This is called the Plough. It is our last position for today." She says not wanting him to strain his muscles or hurt his male pride. "Well except for the Lotus to finish up."
 
Jon couldn't take it anymore. Not when she lay like that, presenting herself to the world. As she lay in that position, he came over and assumed the push-up style position on top of her. "Please don't think I don't respect your love of yoga... but I can't help myself when it comes to you." He leaned down and kissed her softly as he easily entered her pussy given how her hips were positioned in this pose. "I can't stop myself..." he whispered against her lips as he started doing push-ups to push and pull his cock in and out of her.
 
"Interesting way to work out" she moaned as she contracted her abs and squeezed her legs together to make herself as tight as she could.
 
"The best way..." he moaned out as she contracted around him so tight. Even so, he was able to move by pushing his whole body up and down, filling her so deep over and over. "I will put your flexibility to work." He smiled as he rocked his hips harder.
 
SHe smiled at his bravado, and to show how flexible she was, she spread her legs until she was doing a mid air split, and she held it with out any tremors as he continued thrusting.
 
He smiled down at her as her legs easily unfolded out to the sides. Changing up his position, he dropped to his knees so that he could take his hands and slide them out along her legs to her ankles. "My slut is a dream come true..." he sighed as he looked deep in her eyes. His thrusts became harder, sharper, thrusting with more force up into her in this new position.
 
SHe let him keep thrusting and she watched as his cock kept sliding in and out of her now wide open pussy.
 
Taking her legs and wrapping them around his waist, he helped lock her feet behind him. Once secure, he lifted her hips up off the floor, angling her body down to her shoulders. His big hands took hold of her waist again and began pushing and pulling her up and down his cock. "Pull me in..." he panted out as he had to exert himself harder. This angle put more pressure on her clit as he tried to thrust his cock in along her g-spot too.
 
Using her vag muscles Hiromi pulls Jon into her as deep as possible and then starts to push him out again. all the while holding the modified plough position Jon had put her in.
 
Jon's eyes drifted closed as his Slut started working his cock in and out of her body. "Ohhhh god, yes..." he groaned out as he timed his hips with her rippling muscles. "I can't help myself..." he moaned again, leaning down and kissing and sucking her pert breasts.
 
His weight combined with hers, was starting to make her arms shake a bit, and she was sweating form the exertion of holding the position for so long. But the feeling of being fucked in this position was amazing. SHe wondered what it would be like in some other of the sexier positions.
 
Jon's breath started coming out in ragged pants. "Oh god, yes... more... give me more..." he panted out, leaning down to kiss her desperately, hungrily. Words were failing him, his conscious mind was slipping further and further away. As it did, his hips became more animalistic, moving harder and faster as he was driven by lust and pleasure.
 
Hiromi could only grunt each time masters cock was driven into her body as sweat started running down her body. Her arms were vibrating harder than the dildo that was used on her earlier. She had no idea how mucvh longer she could remain in this position, but she was determined to hold it until Master finished.
 
Jon could feel the tension in his body from this impossible angle. He kept at it, though, as it was unlike anything he'd felt before. He managed to force hi eyes open as he looked down at Hiromi. He could see the strain in her eyes as well.

"With me..." was all he was able to croak out before he pulled his cock from inside her and came hard. This time he came hard across her porcelain skin, as hard as any time so far. He wasn't sure if Hiromi caught what he said, but he couldn't hold it back anymore. Easing her to the floor, he held himself up on his knees over her with a hand on the floor beside her head.

"I don't know how you bring this out of me... I'm not this hungry usually..." he explained, trying to talk through panting breaths.
 
She smiles to me early at her master and takes his hand in hers and gently kisses it. Without letting go of his hand she shifts position and begins to use your tongue to clean his body.
 
Jon sighed and blearily closed his eyes partly as Hiromi's skilled tongue set to work cleaning him off. "Ohhhh yes, Slut. Taste our mingled sex as you clean me up..." he groaned as he slid a hand through her hair as he stayed on his knees, letting her lick wherever she felt necessary.
 
After throughly cleansing masters nude body Hiromi went from licking to kisding and nibbling the more interesting parts of his body.
 
Jon stayed on his knees as he watched Hiromi's care turn into Hiromi's desire before his eyes. "Is my Slut not sated?" he asked, a slight teasing tone in his voice. He wasn't about to stop her and he hoped that she wasn't done yet.
 
"I am only sated when master is unable to grow erect or ejaculate she said as she took his cock in her mouth and began to caress his balls.
 
Back
Top