Virginia!!

Traffic on the beltway drives me crazy. What is it about bridges that scare drivers so to make them jam up just before a bridge? It is not hard to drive over a bridge.
 
Traffic on the beltway drives me crazy. What is it about bridges that scare drivers so to make them jam up just before a bridge? It is not hard to drive over a bridge.
I hear ya Star. I actually bought a motorcycle back in Jun so I could use the HOV to get to work. Cut my commute from 45 minutes to an hour down to 18 minutes.
 
Twisted I would be afraid that some knucklehead would be texting while driving and run me over. I see a lot of people doing that during my commute.
 
Twisted I would be afraid that some knucklehead would be texting while driving and run me over. I see a lot of people doing that during my commute.
I notice that a lot more now that I'm on the bike. It's kind of amazing how many people text while driving. I ride like I drive in this town, the basic premise is every other driver is out to kill me.
 
Don't call it a comeback...

Haven't been on Lit for years but currently in Maryland for a conference. Send me a pm if you're in for any kind of chat!
 
Going to visit Williamsburg then DC for a family vacation next week. Any recommendations on places to eat in those areas?
 
Have a good visit slick. Make sure you share any interesting stories with us. Enquiring minds want to know. 😁
 
Back
Top