Love Never Fades

He grinned down at her, enjoying the sight of himself penetrating her deep, firm, and fast, sliding his hands onto her waist, gripping her tight as he started fucking her harder and taking what he needed while giving what she did.

"Better than Jason?" He asked, partly reminding her that he could still make her cum, and partly reminding her of her transgressions in seeing another man. He was being cocky, knowing that he would always own her body no matter who else enjoyed it. He leaned down and locked his lips to hers, his tongue swirling with hers, while he pounded her body just the way he liked. He pressed himself up slightly, raising his face a few inches over hers as he continued. "You always feel amazing, baby," he said before kissing her again and then raising back to a dominant kneel between her thighs, poised to give it to her harder still. His back tensed as he gripped her hips once more and began slapping his groin into hers over and over and over as hard as he possibly could. He moved one hand to her pretty slit, running his fingers gently over her clit, grinning down at her, proud that there was nothing she could do to not be turned on. He continued fucking her for a few moments, before slowing down before she could cum. He decided to tease her, and to make her tell him all of her dirty secrets, unthinking the same game could be used by her, should she choose.

"Tell me how you let him fuck you," he said. When she whimpered a response between frustration in not getting her release and complaint that he was delving into her personal affairs, he ran his hands slowly up her stomach and pinched her nipples lightly between his fingers. "It's okay," he pinched again, then leaned in to kiss one, taking it in her mouth, still fucking her slowly. "I wanna hear about it." He kissed her again, promising to finish her off as he thrust one time, deep and hard before slowing altogether once more. "Tell me."
 
It was better than she had remembered. While their slow love making in their marriage had been beautiful and wonderful, she just needed this tonight. It was nice to be with a man who knew her body, who knew how to get her body how to react. She didn't have to show him anything, he just knew. She rolled her eyes as he asked her about her personal life outside of him. It wasn't his business and if they weren't fucking she'd probably tell him to jump off the nearest cliff.

"You wanna hear about another man fucking me? About Jason's fat cock pounding me..." She growled a little bit, her legs wrapped around his waist tight, wanting to feel every inch of the cock she had been missing. She knew this would complicate their already complicated relationship but they were adults and they could handle it.

She sat up a little bit and playfully shoved him on his back. Each of her legs were on either side of him. She placed both her hands on his chest to steady herself as she began riding him, slowly at first and then a little faster.
 
He grinned when she flipped herself atop him, his hands running up her thighs, over her stomach, and up to her breasts. He felt her grind him hard, and though she had been letting other men fuck her, he could tell how much she missed this. He slid one hand around her lower back, and then down over the curve of her ass before stretching one long finger down, attempting to rub her tiny backdoor. He watched for a reaction as he grinded his hips up to fully impale her on his shaft. Not saying a word, he pounded into her from below, not caring anymore about the outside distractions from the outdoor world. As his finger began to tickle her rear entry, his other hand gripped her hair as he pulled her down, her chest to his, and began to kiss her even as he fore fully exposed her to his efforts at her back door. He wanted all of her tonight, because he didn't know if there would be another chance. He bit her ear just as he slid his finger inside her to the first knuckle. "Feel it, baby," is all he whispered as he began grinding deeper and harder. "We're just getting started." He bit her ear once more.
 
She didn't give a fuck that he was with Carter technically. Tonight, he was all hers and only hers and she'd make sure of that. She kissed him hard, possessively, full of passion as her beautiful body continued to slam down onto him. She missed he way it felt to have his cock inside of her. She forgot how big he was, how hard he could be and how it felt when he was inside her.

She groaned, feeling his finger slide into her ass. "Oh fuck..." She cursed. She always had such a tight ass and she still did. Dax was the only man she let play with her ass like that. Jason had tried but she never let him. She didn't realize just how much she had wanted this. She slammed down on him again, her beautiful breasts moving as she did.
 
He grinned up at her as she began to use his cock for her pleasure, just as he wanted. He always loved watching her become a pretty little slut when they began to fuck each other like this. It had been too long. The last few months had been so intense and angry that sex had not really happened, and certainly not like this. But there was certainly no mistaking when she was relaxed and into him, because in those times he could certainly get into her, often in any way he wanted. As her hips began to writhe over him, her velvet glove took him in hungrily over and over as his hands both slid over her waist, then held her hips tight, keeping her pressed and grinding onto him. He always enjoyed her body. He always enjoyed loving it, feeling it, defiling it when she let him. He hoped she would let him tonight. He wondered if this was just a release, likely one last time, or if this could be something they could regularly help each other with. God knew he needed this, and still needed her at times. His hand snaked up and into her hair, twisting it tightly and pulling her down to kiss him. He held her bottom lip in his teeth an extra second longer before letting her pull away. "Fuck me baby," he grinned as she continued to grind hard in her perfect rhythm. "Yeah," he groaned, keeping his cock at a perfect angle to attack her just right. "Get what you need." He grinned again as she continued. In his mind, he was already planning on fucking her as hard as he could, once she got herself off and used him as she needed. He couldn't wait, as he reached his fingers between them to attend to her pretty clit, rubbing it and encouraging her along. "Good girl," he whispered. "Gooooood girl."
 
Back
Top