Who Are You Stalking Today?

I'm not shady nor lovely so I guess I am not hot. That is a bummer because you are the only one that has seen what I look like. :(

*tsk*

*gives you the stern-but-kind look*

Sweetie? No whiney babies allowed. Nothing turns Honey off faster than whiney babies, passive-aggressive asses, and men who apologize when they have nothing to apologize for (still trying to train this out of someone. ahem.).

now stand up straight and show Honey some of that sexy Alpha-male energy that I saw in your pic. ;):catroar:

we don't need a bulldozer, just have a little confidence in yourself, yes? :):rose:

*tsk*

*gives you the stern-but-kind look*

Sweetie? No whiney babies allowed. Nothing turns Honey off faster than whiney babies, passive-aggressive asses, and men who apologize when they have nothing to apologize for (still trying to train this out of someone. ahem.).

now stand up straight and show Honey some of that sexy Alpha-male energy that I saw in your pic. ;):catroar:

we don't need a bulldozer, just have a little confidence in yourself, yes? :):rose:

LOL if you just knew. I make Caterpillar look like a Tonka toy. Wanna stroke my gun?

alright, you two. :cool:

*giggles*

now play nice, I have to be off for a while. peeps need things and such, and since I am the resident Things And Such Provider, it's time for me to get to work.

laters. :):)

Take care. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Back