Trump Or Pence = Cancer or Ebola?

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Wishing for Trump’s impeachment? Here are 5 reasons why the next president could be even more dangerous

If Jane Mayer’s latest feature is any indication, the left should be very careful what it wishes for. In a detailed story for the New Yorker, the “Dark Money” author offers a sweeping profile of Vice President Mike Pence, from his days as a candidate for Congress to his disastrous tenure as governor of Indiana. And while much of her reporting is a matter of public record, her findings are no less revelatory. What emerges from her conversations with Pence’s family, associates and political rivals is a portrait of a ruthless authoritarian whose bigotry, homophobia and free-market radicalism supersede his Christian faith.

Ultimately, Mike Pence has more in common with his reality-show running mate than meets the eye; as his own brother is willing to admit, “he’s full of shit.” If his positions on key issues aren’t necessarily worse than Trump’s, they’re at least as reactionary—and far more rigid.

1. He’s in the pocket of the Koch brothers.

2. He’s openly disdainful of science.

3. He’s a virulent homophobe.

4. He’s determined to roll back women’s rights.

5. His economic ideas are a proven disaster.

If Trump make you long for the Days of 'W', Pence will make you wish Trump was Pres for eight years!
 
Left out that he's a dominionist. Christian-supremacist crypto-fascists who welcome Armageddon. He wants an evangelical Christian theocracy in the US. Should be top of the list.
 
You shouldn’t make fun of cancer. Let the gb person, I think her name was ann, make a thread on pretending to have cancer instead.

Ebola is the better choice for Halloween. If Trump gets cancer and loses his hair, what nightmarish hair piece could possibly come next?

A vote for ebola is a vote for the people! (Not the African people who die from this disease, but for the American privileged who need to worry about choosing between xbox or ps4.)

Playstation!
 
Back
Top