Liberation

DMBFFF

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 27, 2017
Posts
3,370
Sounds somewhat particular for me: I'm not into fucking women in the ass, creampies, or guys fucking her.

The Liberation of Kate Pt. 05
"It was with great anticipation that I waited, with a large crowd, in the paddock behind Patrick's Emporium, for the return of the slave trainees. Over the crest of the ridge they came, trudging in twin columns. Kate was near the front. The women's bodies gleamed with a patina of perspiration and dirt. They wore the same heavy chains they had set out with, but were more bent under the weight than they had been three days before. Their heads were bowed, their faces were pallid and drawn, but most including Kate were smiling, happy to be back with their loved ones, relieved that their ordeal was over and proud that they had come through it."

Again, not quite my cup of tea, but well written (IMO).
 
This thread was created by a post I made in Story Ideas that has been moved, which accounts for it being a bit inadequate.

If I was to start a thread on the story, I'd include that it's one of my favourite stories on the site. I'm a CMNF fan and I find this story—parts 1 to 5—good. Also good are the Luna and Becky series (they being two different series).

Maybe more later.
 
Back
Top