Any editor for a short story?

akrivi

Virgin
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Posts
6
Hello,


I am looking for an editor. It's for a short story (2700 words)

I need help with grammar, spelling and awkward phrasing.

I am interested also in your opinion and any suggestion as well. Be as hard on the story as you like.

If you are you available I would appreciate your help.


Regards,
Akrivi
 
What is the topic?

Hi HeyAll,

The story is about a young woman that is trying to overcome writer's block.
This leads her to try things in real life to gain experiences.
There is also some backstory about how she started writing (she is not writing a book).
It is a short story because that is what I like to read (although I believe longer stories are more popular in literotica).
Maybe I will write more chapters if I have time.

Akrivi.
 
I have never edited here before, but I would be happy to help with the three things you mentioned. Obviously I have no experience getting text ready for publishing here at Literotica, so that would be down to you, though I'd check the rules too.
 
Editor found

I got an offer with a pm that I have accepted.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to response.
If there is a way, tell me how to close the thread so that it doesn't mislead.
 
I got an offer with a pm that I have accepted.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to response.
If there is a way, tell me how to close the thread so that it doesn't mislead.

You can't close a thread. However, this post tells others you have someone to help you.

Good luck with your story. :)
 
Back
Top