Three date rule?

To choose an arbitrary number like that is silly and impractical.

I prefer to evaluate by:
(Total cost of date thus far)/(general enthusiasm in complimenting my attire and overall appearance) x (redolence of cologne choice) raised to a power of how much I feel like getting my fuck on.

After that, I compare to a baseline of a selected point on a curve that's been normalized against the average velocity at which I achieve orgasm calculated to include variables such as:
a) where I am in my ovulation cycle
b) am I wearing underwear right now?
c) biochemical compatibility
d) knowledge of obscure British humour

So really it's more like the 2.7 date rule (I do an HJ under the table on date #3).

Anyway, I'm sure this has been covered in a Cosmo somewhere.

Thanks but I'm not kidding! lol

Ya gotta get while the gettins good, I always say.

I figure if they are gonna go away disappointed why not go for the gusto and be really disappointed and let me get some!

:devil:

hahahahaha

I prefer to evaluate by:
(Total cost of date thus far)/(general enthusiasm in complimenting my attire and overall appearance) x (redolence of cologne choice) raised to a power of how much I feel like getting my fuck on.

After that, I compare to a baseline of a selected point on a curve that's been normalized against the average velocity at which I achieve orgasm calculated to include variables such as:

So really it's more like the 2.7 date rule (I do an HJ under the table on date #3).

:D awesome!

I prefer to evaluate by:

I do a handjob under the table on all my dates, but she usually doesn't know about it.

Math: it gets you laid (no it doesn't.) ;)

How are you, lady?? Still breaking hearts in TX?

I'd probably just assume you were really, really excited to hear about my weekend plans. Brunch with friends from work? Oooounngghhh fuckkkkkkkkk that's good

Darlin, if I were any better, I'd be you.

I prefer to evaluate by:

Ha! Funny stuff this.

So out of curiosity, how many dates do you go on with someone before you sleep with them? Heard someone say something last night about the "three date rule"...never heard of THAT before.

You've never heard of the 3 date rule? It's in every high school student hand book. After that, the rules don't apply.

regular dating, it's usually a lot longer, like weeks/months. internet daying, if we've been talking for months/years then we might do it sooner.

fuck rules. i need it to feel right for me.

I haven't dated since 1993 so I'm not sure what today's rules are. Used to be the third date was about right but it wasn't set in stone. More of a guideline so as to make as few stupid mistakes as possible.

I fucked my brother's girlfriend's room mate 2 hours after meeting her in their apartment after my bro and his gf left .
didn't cost a dime:cool:

It's sweet that she called her her dog her "roommate" like that.

tumblr_lta7ceF4MM1qafrh6.gif

Back